Author Topic: Trumptard in Chief “After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy”  (Read 3138 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Things not going so great at home?

Things going great - just like trolling a few people on here who are easily offended and triggered.

Straw always running to the mods when he gets attacked - too funny not to incite that from time to time

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
^^^

Hahah silver line all you want the fact is the govt paper has never reprimanded NK like they have in response to trumps actions/meetin.officials in the govt have also called for NK to stop taking actions to develop their nuclear capabilities.

you also have not addressed the build up of troops on their border, wonder why?

I pretty much agree with you on the overall outcome of nothing happening but the fact is he has gotten China to put more pressure on NK than they have before.

That's a simple fact

it's just media hype dude. msm is trying to portray a new tough US president who is getting things done. in reality he's a bit of a buffoon, a bull in a china shop that lacks the geopolitical knowledge and diplomacy of an obama(and i was no fan of his).

china's stance hasn't changed one iota. they've implemented half hearted embargoes on nk in the past just to appease the un. while at the same time still propping up the nk economy and enabling them to expand their military capacity.

i always hear on this board people saying obama foreign policy was "weak" .he dropped tens of thousands of bombs on other countries every year he was in power ffs! it wasn't so much weak as reckless, incoherent and stupid. only difference i see so far from trump is he's just thrown a bit more recklessness and stupidity in for good measure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

it's just media hype dude. msm is trying to portray a new tough US president who is getting things done. in reality he's a bit of a buffoon, a bull in a china shop that lacks the geopolitical knowledge and diplomacy of an obama(and i was no fan of his).

china's stance hasn't changed one iota. they've implemented half hearted embargoes on nk in the past just to appease the un. while at the same time still propping up the nk economy and enabling them to expand their military capacity.

i always hear on this board people saying obama foreign policy was "weak" .he dropped tens of thousands of bombs on other countries every year he was in power ffs! it wasn't so much weak as reckless, incoherent and stupid. only difference i see so far from trump is he's just thrown a bit more recklessness and stupidity in for good measure.

Pretty much agree with your post, the fact is though china has done/said more in his time I. Office than in obamas even if it's "hype" which it always is until it isn't anymore.

Obama didn't want an armed confrontation and Russia, china, Iran et. al knew it. That's why they acted an ass and got away with it. You really think Russia would have annexed Crimea with bush?

I agree with the assessment that trump is more reckless but it also plays to our advantage at least in the short run as it does seem like he is more willing to use military force in the face of those jack ass actions

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Things going great - just like trolling a few people on here who are easily offended and triggered.

Straw always running to the mods when he gets attacked - too funny not to incite that from time to time

I honestly don't give a fuck.

If you recall from prior years I told Mods they should let it be a free for all

But, if they have rules then they should enforce them (they've enforced them on me basically at random), especially if they want more people engaging on this board (and again, they probably don't give a fuck)

Your posts attacking me usually have NOTHING to do with the topic and appear to be an manifestation of your obvious mental health problems and are usually boring and repetitive (almost like a Tourettes like tic)

Gets pretty boring after awhile and makes it apparent that the board is mostly a right wing circle jerk and not a place where anyone wants to actually have a political discusssion or debate

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

But, if they have rules then they should enforce them (they've enforced them on me basically at random), especially if they want more people engaging on this board (and again, they probably don't give a fuck)

Your posts attacking me usually have NOTHING to do with the topic and appear to be an manifestation of your obvious mental health problems and are usually boring and repetitive (almost like a Tourettes like tic)

Gets pretty boring after awhile and makes it apparent that the board is mostly a right wing circle jerk and not a place where anyone wants to actually have a political discusssion or debate

Your tears are delicious.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Your tears are delicious.

tears?

you mean total boredom?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Pretty much agree with your post, the fact is though china has done/said more in his time I. Office than in obamas even if it's "hype" which it always is until it isn't anymore.

Obama didn't want an armed confrontation and Russia, china, Iran et. al knew it. That's why they acted an ass and got away with it. You really think Russia would have annexed Crimea with bush?

I agree with the assessment that trump is more reckless but it also plays to our advantage at least in the short run as it does seem like he is more willing to use military force in the face of those jack ass actions

well unless you welcome the prospect of WW3 i would have thought not wanting an armed confrontation with russia/china is a good thing ???

and you're being fooled again by media propaganda. russia annexing crimea was not them "acting an ass". the democratically elected ukrainian government was overthrown by an anti russian militia. crimea's population is predominantly ethnic russians...it was basically a case of russia looking after it's own interests and those of russian ethnicity right on it's doorstep. and yes russia would have taken same action if bush or whoever else was president.

it's funny how the very minute this armed militia made up of various dubious elements including far right groups violently toppled the democratically elected government in ukraine, at that very moment western media was declaring them as the new legitimate government.

you're being brainwashed!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Oh please - act like a man and stop crying. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
if war does break out, will you support your country?

-Been thinking about moving to Germany.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
tears?

you mean total boredom?

so bored you stick around?
a