Author Topic: Anyone Ever Had Unexplained Practically Overnight Weight Loss?  (Read 3142 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
This happens to me every 6 months or so and I'm never sure what it is. Either underdosed gear or overdosed AI? Seemingly overnight, I'll lose like 5 lbs and I can't gain it back for the life of me no matter how much sodium and water I drink or junk food I eat, and then a few weeks later, I regain that 5 lbs seemingly overnight and be back to normal weight again. I don't lose strength and my physique looks basically the same, it's just weird and I don't know what causes this. Ever since I've been on gear, I experience this like I said every 6 months or so.

and it's not fluctuations in weight because of food intake, etc. I'm talking about consistently weighing myself every morning and being pretty much the same weight, or gaining weight if I'm bulking, and then all of a sudden one morning, I'm 5 lbs less than my normal trending weight and it stays that same weight for weeks, then one morning I weigh myself again and it jumps back up again to where it was before like I gained 5 lbs overnight

chokeslam

• Getbig II
Re: Anyone Ever Had Unexplained Practically Overnight Weight Loss?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 09:46:50 PM »
Water weight.

If nothing changed and water weight came off, who cares? Doesn't matter whatsoever.

/thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:27:13 PM »
Youre body wont burn 5lbs of fat muscle overnight (6-8hrs?)

5lbs is only a 1/2 gal(roughly)... Not hard to piss and sweat that out overnight.

Shit, when i get sick (food poisoning or otherwise)& cant/dont eat, ill drop 15-18lbs in a day. Remember that when earlting carbohydrates, for every 1g carb thats stored, itll take with it 10g of water. So if u pull those carbs youll lose the glycogen as well as the water from the muscle.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 11:04:18 PM »
Im a middle age guy and recently did more gear than I ever had...like creeping up on a gram and frankly it turned my metabolism into a 15 year old....if I dont literally gorge myself I lose weight. I know..great..but at my age its frankly a bit scary...I cant even eat clean or I lose weight....can put away thousands of calories to just maintain...this is probably rare but I was a total ectomorph growing up...rail thin no matter what I ate...Im in my 40s now and while its kind of fun

It has concerned me...Im not 15 anymore and it cant be good eating this much and being on this much gear...even though I cant get fat...eating this much...the saturated fats,etc...I just know it can't be good for my health

Going to go to trt dose

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »
Im a middle age guy and recently did more gear than I ever had...like creeping up on a gram and frankly it turned my metabolism into a 15 year old....if I dont literally gorge myself I lose weight. I know..great..but at my age its frankly a bit scary...I cant even eat clean or I lose weight....can put away thousands of calories to just maintain...this is probably rare but I was a total ectomorph growing up...rail thin no matter what I ate...Im in my 40s now and while its kind of fun

It has concerned me...Im not 15 anymore and it cant be good eating this much and being on this much gear...even though I cant get fat...eating this much...the saturated fats,etc...I just know it can't be good for my health

Going to go to trt dose
let's hear some stats!!! Lol  mr too big and can't get FAT!!! Lol bodybuilding trophies you may have??? Jk I wish I was lean easy as that but don't get out of shape and have to keep half assed diet up

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 09:41:29 AM »
let's hear some stats!!! Lol  mr too big and can't get FAT!!! Lol bodybuilding trophies you may have??? Jk I wish I was lean easy as that but don't get out of shape and have to keep half assed diet up
Wish too big was part...just cant get fat...I haven't had the discipline to eat enough to put on the amount of muscle I want....