Author Topic: Jinder Mahal  (Read 12062 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Jinder Mahal
« on: April 18, 2017, 08:42:01 PM »
Worst gyno in WWE, Jinder? Wellness program...HA!
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Jinder Mahal
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 09:15:32 PM »
People on social media been giving him shit about it. He went on Twitter or fb and went off on how he's passed all drug tests and is in shape because he works harder than everyone else at the gym. The horrible gyno should be an indicator even to nongetbiggers who aren't in the know.

Guess it worked for him because he's the number 1 contender. Will face Orton for the belt at the next ppv.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 06:10:04 AM »
The wellness policy is not even in effect. Its only in effect when a popular death occurs and the media gets involved. Like any other sport out there, there are ways around it and ways to successfully pass the tests.  ;)

In the 80's, Howard Finkle was pissing in Hogan's cup when they were testing for rec drugs. Now the test only applies to certain individuals. I highly doubt that Cena takes a piss test, but they will test Hornswoggle  ::)

I say if they can pass the test or avoid it all together, more power to them.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:37:12 PM »
The wellness policy is not even in effect. Its only in effect when a popular death occurs and the media gets involved. Like any other sport out there, there are ways around it and ways to successfully pass the tests.  ;)

In the 80's, Howard Finkle was pissing in Hogan's cup when they were testing for rec drugs. Now the test only applies to certain individuals. I highly doubt that Cena takes a piss test, but they will test Hornswoggle  ::)

Agree on all points.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 05:38:25 PM »

I agree, except for the fact that they pick and choose who to test and when.

The wellness policy is not equal for all employees, and THAT is the issue.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 05:39:19 PM »
I agree, except for the fact that they pick and choose who to test and when.

The wellness policy is not equal for all employees, and THAT is the issue.

And part time wrestlers like a Brock and Triple H are exempt.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »

Exactly.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 04:11:14 AM »
Yes, very good point here and it retorts back to what I said, more power to them if they can find ways around it. Other sports do it all the time.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 09:09:26 PM »
And NOW, he's WWE World champion. Finn Balor beat him in less than 5 minutes; he was the whipping boy of 3MB. And NOW he's world champion.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »
And NOW, he's WWE World champion. Finn Balor beat him in less than 5 minutes; he was the whipping boy of 3MB. And NOW he's world champion.
From what I understand Mahal and Orton are good buddies so Orton had no probs putting him over.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 08:32:45 PM »
From what I understand Mahal and Orton are good buddies so Orton had no probs putting him over.

Now that I think about it, this is pretty much an upgrade of what they did with Heath Slater last year. He kept jobbing and jobbing and jobbing. Then he teams with Rhyno, with his career on the line, and ends up winning the tag titles to get a contract.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »
This just in, Jinder Mahal is not on steroids! Here is the reason for his new size and conditioning.

* He started his body renovation one year ago, June 1st, 2017.

* He gave up alcohol and fast food. After he was fired from WWE he began drinking heavily and eating fast food constantly.

* He credits his new body to changing his diet. He started eating smart, not using steroids.

* He eats every two hours and makes sure the meals are around the same portion – about 350 to 400 calories, made up of around 30 grams of carbs and around 30 to 40 grams of protein. “When you’re constantly feeding your body like that, it knows that it’s going to be fed again in two hours. So it doesn’t hold any fat…it speeds up metabolism.”

* He starts each day with 25 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach though he does consume a bottle of water or cup of black coffee first.

* He drinks two gallons of water a day.

* He does weight-training for 90 minutes a day, followed by 30 minutes of stretching immediately after.

* He never mixes “fats and sugars because it spikes your insulin and the fats that you’re taking in immediately get stored.”

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 09:40:36 PM »
This just in, Jinder Mahal is not on steroids! Here is the reason for his new size and conditioning.

* He started his body renovation one year ago, June 1st, 2017.

* He gave up alcohol and fast food. After he was fired from WWE he began drinking heavily and eating fast food constantly.

* He credits his new body to changing his diet. He started eating smart, not using steroids.

* He eats every two hours and makes sure the meals are around the same portion – about 350 to 400 calories, made up of around 30 grams of carbs and around 30 to 40 grams of protein. “When you’re constantly feeding your body like that, it knows that it’s going to be fed again in two hours. So it doesn’t hold any fat…it speeds up metabolism.”

* He starts each day with 25 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach though he does consume a bottle of water or cup of black coffee first.

* He drinks two gallons of water a day.

* He does weight-training for 90 minutes a day, followed by 30 minutes of stretching immediately after.

* He never mixes “fats and sugars because it spikes your insulin and the fats that you’re taking in immediately get stored.”

We know it's true because he said so.

That gyno is obviously not related.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 09:55:26 PM »
We know it's true because he said so.

That gyno is obviously not related.

Exactly. Gyno is from too much soy protein.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 07:15:00 AM »

Especially Trips. Must be nice to be the boss's son-in-law.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 04:51:52 AM »
Worst gyno in WWE, Jinder? Wellness program...HA!

There was someone in the past....can't remember their name... but their tits were like little cones.  really bad.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 04:17:10 PM »
There was someone in the past....can't remember their name... but their tits were like little cones.  really bad.

Rock?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 07:59:36 AM »
Rock?

His were bad, but the one I am thinking of was really bad.  JBL had some chubbies too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 08:22:23 PM »
His were bad, but the one I am thinking of was really bad.  JBL had some chubbies too.

Hard to tell. JBL was simply bulky, not a bodybuilder type.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
Hard to tell. JBL was simply bulky, not a bodybuilder type.

He still needed a bra for those tits.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2017, 05:56:41 PM »
He still needed a bra for those tits.

Not as much as guys like Rikishi and Umaga. But, if you mean non-monster-type dudes, I see your point.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 08:52:54 AM »
Not as much as guys like Rikishi and Umaga. But, if you mean non-monster-type dudes, I see your point.

Those are fat and you would expect them to have moobs.  But JBL wasn't that fat and he still had boobs you would expect to lactate at times.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 12:08:09 PM »
Those are fat and you would expect them to have moobs.  But JBL wasn't that fat and he still had boobs you would expect to lactate at times.

I don't think JBL had gyno; he just stored a lot of fat in his chest.