Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Officially Out At Fox!  (Read 13253 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Bill O'Reilly Officially Out At Fox!
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2017, 06:17:38 PM »

The big O should have body slammed that idiot midget sheraldo!  Oh yeah don't hit on hit women .

Geraldo's hilarious. Total lunatic. Him and Bill yelling at each other is pure entertainment.

epic2

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2017, 08:29:26 PM »
You need to get woke...

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/science-supports-feminism/

Dude your a admitted Schmoe and your going to lecture men about feminism?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2017, 08:38:44 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2017, 10:39:11 PM »
Dude your a admitted Schmoe and your going to lecture men about feminism?
Why are you projecting your latent homosexual and or femme desires onto others? I have never admitted anything of the sort. Yet here you are again, projecting your desires. I feel sorry for you. For you are lost in a sea of confusion. You ain't woke yet. You project this desire for a dom male partner/worshipper and mask it in anger.

Ask if you need something that can help you out, to see through that forest of your confused sexuality and help you transition into your true self.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2017, 10:50:12 PM »
You can't explain that!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2017, 10:51:22 PM »
Former Fox News star Bill O’Reilly will receive $25 million as part of his settlement to leave the network in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal, according to a source familiar with the matter.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2017, 12:19:06 AM »
When I had my broadcasting career I was liaison for O'Reilly when he visited Houston...He is a Fuck'n Dick...feculent beyond belief.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2017, 08:39:07 AM »
Former Fox News star Bill O’Reilly will receive $25 million as part of his settlement to leave the network in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal, according to a source familiar with the matter.

I thought the payout was gonna be bigger than this.....the "O'reilly Factor" was the #1 political show in cable and made Fox Millions.....O'reilly was making $19 million/year

epic2

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
Why are you projecting your latent homosexual and or femme desires onto others? I have never admitted anything of the sort. Yet here you are again, projecting your desires. I feel sorry for you. For you are lost in a sea of confusion. You ain't woke yet. You project this desire for a dom male partner/worshipper and mask it in anger.

Ask if you need something that can help you out, to see through that forest of your confused sexuality and help you transition into your true self.

I'm a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding forum . I  am married.   You re neither. Yet your here and have much to say about it. Your into comic books. And admire the superhero look. Yet you're tiny and out of shape. Your into fancy cars and know all about them yet you don't have one. Your psychobabble doesn't work.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2017, 09:20:24 AM »
woke

every time I see a fucking retard use the word 'woke'... it makes me cringe.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2017, 10:05:00 AM »
I'm a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding forum . I  am married.   You re neither. Yet your here and have much to say about it. Your into comic books. And admire the superhero look. Yet you're tiny and out of shape. Your into fancy cars and know all about them yet you don't have one. Your psychobabble doesn't work.
I feel sorry for your wife. Does she know the you are gay and insecure? Does she know that you try and pick up men on this site? What would she think about a man who made a "boo-hoo I'm leaving thread" and then come back to try and pick up where you left off? Surely, she would question the man that she married. We all witnessed the beautiful and sensuous tete a tete between you and Groink. I must admit, I admired the delicate balance of masculinity and angst that the both of you kept in your ballet for dominance. Two hormonally enhanced stags, each one insecure in his looks and trying to break the other down, just to gain attention of Getbig. It reminded me of two weathered knights, jousting for the attention of their queen. Sadly, Groink was not who we all thought he was, and now you, disappointed and disillusioned, come back looking for another male admirer.

You see, you only make assumptions. You say I am fat, now it's that I am tiny and out of shape. You say that i am Schmoe and now it's that I  admire the super hero look. You say that I admire fancy cars (BTW, it's you're not your), yet I have none. You speak like woman who has been jilted by her lover. You are so full of contradictions about others, it makes one question who are you really? Are you really talking about yourself?  Are you the one who picked up comicbook  as a child and admired the superhero look, and wished to obtain that, because of the lack of a strong male figure in your life? Are you the one who really feels tiny? Are you the one who is jealous of those in fancy cars, while you continually chase the dream and also lack the funds to obtain them?

Have you ever questioned your own motives? Your own latent desires. Why you continually get into hissy fits with other men? Why you act in a feminine manner? Why you keep lashing out at other men? Here is a thought, show your wife your posts in this thread. I bet that she would agree with me.

epic2

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
 Parker,i called you a schmoe and you go and prove my point. Everything to you is some twisted sexual fantasy. You don't deny it, you just go on some diatribe of weirdo fantasy crap. It's no secret why your here. All I do is say the truth and you get all crazy. Why not just admit it?i mean none knows you, you never have posted a pic or met anyone here and never will.
Your 5 "5  own  and can quote every workout video and magazine ever. You like women bigger than you.  Your 40  and still single . So what am I missing? 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »
Your a great creative writer

lame brain calls u all kinds of dumb shit or whatever that nonsensical drivel was and then u suk his dick... lol

Parker wins

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2017, 03:50:34 PM »
Levin said it today. It's the lefts war on conservatism. Flynn, Nunez, O'Reilly, the tried going after Sessions on his (Levin's show) liberal 9th circuit with activist judges and now Hawaii. The left can't still can't handle that not only Trump winning but actually keeping his promises. The cannot debate issues and when they can't debate an issue, they demonize. They're bottom feeders, they don't know how to tell the truth and eventually get caught, like Obama and the wire tapping, Clinton and Bengahzi, Trump riots, etc.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2017, 04:12:44 PM »
It's the left. they demonize. They're bottom feeders, they don't know how to tell the truth

so what? forget politics.... ur a simple guy, but a smart person would move many miles from the masses, and many acres from their nearest neighbor.

chaos is a comin, and all u can do at this point is attempt to get out of the way.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2017, 09:12:49 PM »
Levin said it today. It's the lefts war on conservatism. Flynn, Nunez, O'Reilly, the tried going after Sessions on his (Levin's show) liberal 9th circuit with activist judges and now Hawaii. The left can't still can't handle that not only Trump winning but actually keeping his promises. The cannot debate issues and when they can't debate an issue, they demonize. They're bottom feeders, they don't know how to tell the truth and eventually get caught, like Obama and the wire tapping, Clinton and Bengahzi, Trump riots, etc.

While I agree with you around 98% of the time, Coach, O'Reilly clearly has issues with women.

He got into trouble years ago with that woman who worked for him.

He denied doing (or saying) anything. Once he lied, she released phone messages where he clearly was saying inappropriate things.

He paid her something like four million to go away. One would think that he would've learned his lesson, but no.

Thirteen million in payouts to five different women tells me that not only is there smoke there, but there is some fire. :-X

I think that, with his sizeable ego, Bill thinks he should be plowing top notch pussy, but it doesn't happen for him. He is not appealing to the type/level of broad he wants to bang and I think it really pisses him off.

It's not the best comparison/analogy, but it sort of like Bill Cosby.

For whatever reason, Cosby was unable to nail the level of broad that he wanted to... even when he was younger. So the guy actually resorted to drugging and raping women he knew that he could never get despite his wealth and fame.

O'Reilly is similar in that respect.

While not a rapist, he seems to think he can sexually harass women that he desires into sleeping with him. It is bizarre, but it does appear to be his modus operandi.

So my point is that he left himself open to these attacks with his behavior. He gave his enemies something with which to attack him. Bill can't blame anybody but himself. The man clearly lacks self-control when it comes to women that he desires.

But what is really amazing in all of this is when one stops to think about just how many rich, successful, and powerful men have been brought down by the pussy. :o :-*

Generally speaking, that thing might just be the most singularly powerful weapon in the known universe. :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »
While I agree with you around 98% of the time, Coach, O'Reilly clearly has issues with women.

He got into trouble years ago with that woman who worked for him.

He denied doing (or saying) anything. Once he lied, she released phone messages where he clearly was saying inappropriate things.

He paid her something like four million to go away.

One would think that he would've learned his lesson, but no.

Thirteen million in payouts to five different women tells me that, not only is there smoke there, but there is some fire.

I think that, with his sizeable ego, he thinks he should be plowing top notch pussy, but it doesn't happen for him.

He is not appealing to the type/level of broad he wants to bang.

I think it pisses him off.

It's not the best comparison/analogy, but it sort of like Bill Cosby.

For whatever reason, Cosby was unable to nail the level of broad that he wanted to... even when he was younger.

So the guy actually resorted to drugging and raping women he knew that he could never get despite his wealth and fame.

O'Reilly is similar in that respect.

While not a rapist, he seems to think he can sexually harass women that he desires into sleeping with him. It is bizarre, but it does appear to be his modus operandi.

So my point is that he left himself open to these attacks with his behavior. He gave his enemies something with which to attack him.

He can blame nobody but himself. The man clearly lacks self-control when it comes to women he desires.

What is really amazing in all of this is when one thinks about just how many rich, successful and powerful men have been brought down by the pussy.

That thing might just might be the most powerful weapon in the universe.

I'm not saying he didn't. I understand his past allegations and I'm not really arguing against that. I'm just saying the timing is too coincidental. Now you have left railing trying to get Hannity out. With Murdoch sr. pretty much stepping aside, you now have his liberal sons stepping in.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2017, 07:02:50 AM »
Parker,i called you a schmoe and you go and prove my point. Everything to you is some twisted sexual fantasy. You don't deny it, you just go on some diatribe of weirdo fantasy crap. It's no secret why your here. All I do is say the truth and you get all crazy. Why not just admit it?i mean none knows you, you never have posted a pic or met anyone here and never will.
Your 5 "5  own  and can quote every workout video and magazine ever. You like women bigger than you.  Your 40  and still single . So what am I missing? 

Parker just dismantled and crushed you. Whoever you are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2017, 07:35:11 AM »
Parker just dismantled and crushed you. Whoever you are.

Yup, Parker consistently destroying Epic2 in every thread.  :D :D
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2017, 07:55:27 PM »
I'm not saying he didn't. I understand his past allegations and I'm not really arguing against that. I'm just saying the timing is too coincidental. Now you have left railing trying to get Hannity out. With Murdoch sr. pretty much stepping aside, you now have his liberal sons stepping in.

Well, Sean is supposedly as clean-cut as they come.

if we see a campaign against him, we'll know it is bullshit.

As for the Murdochs, yes, I agree.

The sons appear to be two liberal assholes. One is even rumored to be an in the closet homo. :o

It is sad that Murdoch kin could be like this.

It just goes to show that beyond being a mental disorder, liberalism is insidious. >:(

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
I'm not saying he didn't. I understand his past allegations and I'm not really arguing against that. I'm just saying the timing is too coincidental. Now you have left railing trying to get Hannity out.

Start playing the lottery, Coach.

Ex-Fox News guest: Hannity made 'uncomfortable' advances

http://fiostrending.verizon.com/news/read/category/entertainment/article/the_associated_press-sean_hannity_calls_sexual_harassment_accusation_10-ap

It is clear that they now feel emboldened.

There is no low where liberals won't go.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2017, 07:05:23 PM »
Conservatives are such losers they have to rape to have sex. Bunch of holier than thou scumbags.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2017, 07:12:37 PM »
Conservatives are such losers they have to rape to have sex. Bunch of holier than thou scumbags.

O'Reilly didn't rape anyone. You're thinking of liberal Cosby.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2017, 07:32:06 PM »
O'Reilly didn't rape anyone. You're thinking of liberal Cosby.
Correct and Darren Sharper who both are liberals.