Author Topic: Fargo - Season 3  (Read 2652 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Fargo - Season 3
« on: April 19, 2017, 08:48:33 PM »
They may just pull this off again for the 3rd year in a row. Premier episode very entertaining.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Fargo season 3
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:00:33 PM »
Season 3? I thought this was the first season. Lol. That's what i get for not watching tv for 4 years

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:03:16 PM »
Each season is its own new story. The story has a beginning and ending. Each season has nothing to do with the others in terms of story. That's the cool thing. Season 2 was some of the best tv I've ever seen.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 01:36:40 AM »
Season 1 was awesome as well with Billy Bob, great show...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 04:57:16 AM »
I think season 2 took a while to get its stride and there was a couple of things that didn't sit well, season 1 was perfect, some of the best tv I've ever seen

Each season is its own new story. The story has a beginning and ending. Each season has nothing to do with the others in terms of story. That's the cool thing. Season 2 was some of the best tv I've ever seen.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 03:17:55 PM »
Better than GAME OF THRONES???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 03:34:27 PM »
Season 3? I thought this was the first season. Lol. That's what i get for not watching tv for 4 years

Wow, you sound dumb! Lol! Also no one gives a shit about your television habits, lol!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 03:59:32 PM »
They're filming episodes here in Calgary.  You can see the vehicles all done up.  Sections blocked off for filming, etc.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 06:45:10 PM »
I just picked up Season 2 (FARGO) and will watch a couple of episodes tonite and then wil decide if I should continue.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 08:26:30 PM »
I just picked up Season 2 (FARGO) and will watch a couple of episodes tonite and then wil decide if I should continue.

Thanks for the recommendation.
pretty sure u will love it stunt. Let me know. It takes place in the 70s so u should like it.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 08:37:24 PM »
season 2 was awesome i

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Fargo - Season 3
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 09:13:47 AM »
Man this season sux. Anyone else disappointed?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 09:37:41 AM »
I watched episode 1 and a mate did too, neither of us have been tempted back.
I really think season 1 is a one off masterpiece of a series

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 10:41:37 AM »
Very weird (season 3) that British guy with the bad teeth who pukes after he eats is a gross douche-nozzle.
I watch it anyways, since there isn't much on these days (Love "Saul" though, and Fear Walking Dead is "OK") and looking FWD to "The Strain" and "Preacher"...

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
Very weird (season 3) that British guy with the bad teeth who pukes after he eats is a gross douche-nozzle.
I watch it anyways, since there isn't much on these days (Love "Saul" though, and Fear Walking Dead is "OK") and looking FWD to "The Strain" and "Preacher"...
i tape and watch and barely make it thru the strain but persevere hoping it gets better cuz I like the genre. For me I can't even watch fear Ed cuz I think it sux so bad.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 03:51:22 AM »

Yeah, a bit. Was hoping it'd tighten up some, but it just got more bizarre. Not sure what to think about that Lebowski-inspired bar scene at the alley ... and Emmit's visions or whatever ...

What's up with the corpses' mouths glued shut?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 06:20:27 AM »
i tape and watch and barely make it thru the strain but persevere hoping it gets better cuz I like the genre. For me I can't even watch fear Ed cuz I think it sux so bad.

Agree on all levels, things that I think should be good (the horror genre) are barely passable...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 07:00:50 AM »
The strain started well then petered off quick for me,
That stupid looking big boss and the buffy style cheap rubber makeup made me switch off.

Agree on all levels, things that I think should be good (the horror genre) are barely passable...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »
Gotta thank someone for referring me to FARGO Season 2.

I've got some questions regarding that series but I forgot what those questions were because I also watched the entire GAME OF THRONES seasons, the entire PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSON, and three other entire seasons of some other top rated TV series plus a large number of Hollywood movies that I comment on due to family obligations (they are in the movie business) ..... so the TV series and motion picture part  of my brain is a bit scrambled up right now.

But thanks for the FARGO 2 recommendation. Will catch up when I get some more free time.

PS... the OJ Simpson one is pretty damn good!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 07:38:40 AM »
Gotta thank someone for referring me to FARGO Season 2.

I've got some questions regarding that series but I forgot what those questions were because I also watched the entire GAME OF THRONES seasons, the entire PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSON, and three other entire seasons of some other top rated TV series plus a large number of Hollywood movies that I comment on due to family obligations (they are in the movie business) ..... so the TV series and motion picture part  of my brain is a bit scrambled up right now.

But thanks for the FARGO 2 recommendation. Will catch up when I get some more free time.

PS... the OJ Simpson one is pretty damn good!!

Probably wanna watch Season 1 now, too. Pretty fantastic as well.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 08:01:47 AM »
Thanks, UGLY. Will do!

I checkout all these TV shows and movies from the library and they usually have a damn fine collection but since they only receive about 100 copies of the better videos ... sometimes you have to place one on reserve and wait your turn in line.

I'll be reserving FARGO 1 and 3 this afternoon along with A DOG"S PURPOSE and a number of others I have failed to see while they were in the theaters.

Any recommendations are appreciated but I have grown tired of the Super-Hero flicks and anything now related to STAR WARS.

Now looking forward to seeing DUNKIRK, VALERIAN ( a Star Wars exception), the next APES flick because of family member participation, BABY DRIVER, and only a few others.

I think that this year will be a big disappointment for Hollywood movie production income and .... THE MUMMY leads the way!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 08:33:08 PM »
Thanks, UGLY. Will do!

I checkout all these TV shows and movies from the library and they usually have a damn fine collection but since they only receive about 100 copies of the better videos ... sometimes you have to place one on reserve and wait your turn in line.

I'll be reserving FARGO 1 and 3 this afternoon along with A DOG"S PURPOSE and a number of others I have failed to see while they were in the theaters.

Any recommendations are appreciated but I have grown tired of the Super-Hero flicks and anything now related to STAR WARS.

Now looking forward to seeing DUNKIRK, VALERIAN ( a Star Wars exception), the next APES flick because of family member participation, BABY DRIVER, and only a few others.

I think that this year will be a big disappointment for Hollywood movie production income and .... THE MUMMY leads the way!
that was me stunt. Season 2 fargo is some of the best tv I've ever seen. Season one is fantastic too. Season 3 jumped the shark and is way to metaphysical. Although it has its moments. I like how they brought the deaf guy back from season 1

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2017, 08:57:14 AM »
OK, Thanks, Slick! I only saw the 2nd season of Fargo and as I said above, I've been watching way too many tv series (at least ten in the past four months) that I have forgotten the plot line.

SO now I will be searching WIKIPEDIA and read the Season 2 storyline to recall the details and then throw some questions at ya.

I do recall something about a UFO and the death of some gangster's son
though.

This week I will do my best to  watch season 1.

Thanks again for that good recommendation.