Author Topic: Serena Williams pregnancy  (Read 18534 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Serena Williams pregnancy
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2017, 07:48:39 AM »
Isn't a women's size 10 = to a men's 8?

I'd rim her booty hole with my tongue any day of the week.

There, I said it!

Her bunghole would taste like hellish death.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2017, 07:49:22 AM »
not sure breaking up with serena over her feet and go to rihanna was an upgrade?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2017, 07:51:05 AM »
not sure breaking up with serena over her feet and go to rihanna was an upgrade?

Rihanna's beef pocket likely looks like an Arby's cheddar melt. Hope Solo-style.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2017, 08:25:15 AM »
Her bunghole would taste like hellish death.

That's what separates the men from the boys my son.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2017, 08:32:14 AM »
Unless you're a racist prick or gay... I really can't see why people don't think Serena isn't grade-A material. She's got an awesome body, nice rack, she's a millionaire and is decent looking.

That dude married up. Lucky SOB.
Except that everything in this post is the opposite except for the millionaire part.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2017, 11:45:46 AM »
why would anyone want to be around someone like you, a billy bullshit artist who is constantly trying to seek validation because his insecurities are crippling him and he craves the attention of others to try and feel wanted and accepted.

Wake up call mate, they are not your friends, when anyone seems you coming they say "fucking hell look whos here, whatever you do dont make eye contact"

Like you've been told before, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can go on with your day. You can lie to yourself all you want about how "grown men don't have friends" .. Whatever excuse you need to explain to others why you don't have friends. Reality is you re a bitter old washed up bum with zero social skills. Your hatredfor people who actually socialize is obvious. "You couldn't have met them...youncouldnt have trained so n so" why? Lol because you never did? Most people don't grow up to be adult bitches like you, angry at everybody who's actually done or tried what you wish you could.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2017, 11:48:47 AM »
I've seen ugly feet.

Those are not ugly feet.

Those are absolutely ugly feet. Big and awkward snapped. .. And flat arches with hammer toes.  Nast.. And a deal breaker.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2017, 01:50:09 PM »

I find her face hideous.  She would need to wear two bags over her head in case the first one broke, for me to even think of banging her.  I can imagine how rank that pussy smells.  Probably smells like a burning tire stuffed with rotting shrimp.
:D

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2017, 02:34:03 PM »
Those are absolutely ugly feet. Big and awkward snapped. .. And flat arches with hammer toes.  Nast.. And a deal breaker.
Two faced twat, and all those times you shook hands with her and met her.

Classy guy...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
Two faced twat, and all those times you shook hands with her and met her.

Classy guy...

You're jealousy and obsession with me makes your wife proud I bet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2017, 11:58:48 PM »
You're jealousy and obsession with me makes your wife proud I bet.
she doesnt know you exist you moron, do you really think I discus what goes on here with my other half?

is this you admitting you talk about our exchanges to your friends, oh brother, that is some self ownage right there.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2017, 01:41:16 AM »
Beefjake, did you look up that stat while you were in prison?  ;D
Might have. I don't really have any real recollection...

Found it in as exotic place as Wikipedia.
Remembered that she was 5' 11" and around 185lbs.
While Venus would be 3" taller with same weight.

Wiki say Serena weighs 70kgs, around 150lbs. I'd say bullshit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2017, 02:06:17 AM »
she doesnt know you exist you moron, do you really think I discus what goes on here with my other half?

is this you admitting you talk about our exchanges to your friends, oh brother, that is some self ownage right there.

I regale people all the time with Getbig anecdotes.  Mall staff.  People collecting for charity.  People who knock on my door.  The elderly get especially confused about Kwon and the BMC thread.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2017, 03:18:21 AM »

Constantly forming your own little version of my life i your little peanut shapped skull

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2017, 03:24:42 AM »

Drake when asked about his failed relationship with star tennis player Serena Williams. Drake who is now dating Rihanna claims that Serena’s feet were the cause of their breakup.

“She had these long strong ass toes, that looked like 5 thumbs. One night she kept rubbing her feet on me, I tried to move them but she’s strong as shit. I knew then it was over” Drake

:P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2017, 06:19:35 AM »
Like you've been told before, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can go on with your day. You can lie to yourself all you want about how "grown men don't have friends" .. Whatever excuse you need to explain to others why you don't have friends. Reality is you re a bitter old washed up bum with zero social skills. Your hatredfor people who actually socialize is obvious. "You couldn't have met them...youncouldnt have trained so n so" why? Lol because you never did? Most people don't grow up to be adult bitches like you, angry at everybody who's actually done or tried what you wish you could.

ESFitness, if Be There was standing right in front of your face, what would you do to him?
X

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2017, 07:56:50 AM »
ESFitness, if Be There was standing right in front of your face, what would you do to him?
He would post on the internet about how tough he is.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2017, 01:53:20 AM »
Why all the hate towards her? Is it because she is a successfull african american? What has she done so wrong? Being pregnant is a beautifull thing.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »
Only thing id want access to is her bank account.
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2017, 09:02:04 AM »
Lucky mother fucker is he who got to drain his balls in her sea of pink.

The fuck?

She's gonna look like Madea in 5 years.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 11:05:14 AM »
Why all the hate towards her? Is it because she is a successfull african american? What has she done so wrong? Being pregnant is a beautifull thing.

PED