Author Topic: Melvin Anthony - Serving 10-Year Prison Sentence  (Read 30913 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Melvin Anthony - Serving 10-Year Prison Sentence
« on: April 21, 2017, 10:11:36 PM »
http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/melvin-anthony-serving-10-year-prison-sentence

Former IFBB pro bodybuilder Melvin Anthony was arrested on January 13 in Harrison County, Mississippi, and charged with delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. (A source tells us the controlled substance was the drug ecstasy, but this has not been confirmed.) He plead guilty to the first two charges and was sentenced on January 19 to two concurrent 10-year sentences. Anthony, who was born in 1969 (not 1973, as he previously claimed), is currently imprisoned in the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility with a tentative release date of January 7, 2027.

Noted for his proportional physique and dazzling posing, “Marvelous” Melvin won the 1999 USA Championships and three IFBB pro shows. He was fifth in the 2006 Mr. Olympia and sixth the following two years. He last competed in 2010 Phoenix Pro, which he won. After retiring, this Southern California native moved to southern Mississippi. He was previously arrested on August 23, 2015, in Mississippi for charges that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction.

FLEX

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Melvin Anthony Serving 10-Year Prison Sentence
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:15:48 PM »
http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/melvin-anthony-serving-10-year-prison-sentence

Former IFBB pro bodybuilder Melvin Anthony was arrested on January 13 in Harrison County, Mississippi, and charged with delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction. (A source tells us the controlled substance was the drug ecstasy, but this has not been confirmed.) He plead guilty to the first two charges and was sentenced on January 19 to two concurrent 10-year sentences. Anthony, who was born in 1969 (not 1973, as he previously claimed), is currently imprisoned in the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility with a tentative release date of January 7, 2027.

Noted for his proportional physique and dazzling posing, “Marvelous” Melvin won the 1999 USA Championships and three IFBB pro shows. He was fifth in the 2006 Mr. Olympia and sixth the following two years. He last competed in 2010 Phoenix Pro, which he won. After retiring, this Southern California native moved to southern Mississippi. He was previously arrested on August 23, 2015, in Mississippi for charges that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction.

FLEX

Melvin is a stupid name to give a kid.....
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:43 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »
Arrested on Jan 13, sentenced on Jan 19? They work fast in ole Miss.

For those wondering, you can look him up, he's 5' 7" , and #204.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 10:31:03 PM »
He was always an ignorant shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »
They threw the book at his black ass. Sad! Stay out of Mississippi while black.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38:40 PM »
They threw the book at his black ass. Sad! Stay out of Mississippi while black.

No he got lucky.  He already had a previous felony conviction for dealing drugs and he honestly should have gotten 30 years for that.  He'll have time to think about it as he'll be getting out of prison right around the time Titus does.  Maybe they can fight each other again.... ;D
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
He had soft glutes at his peak, so he's certainly useless to us now.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
Ten years for a non-crime?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 10:59:28 PM »

I hope The Marvelous One was able to sample the goods prior to conviction because that is one fine sister.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
I really doubt he will get HRT in prison. Living with almost zero test production must be depressing as hell. Specially for a pro bodybuilder.

Then again, I remember some prison photos where Titus looked in good shape. So, who knows.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:36 PM »
Cute wife. I guess she's gone now.. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/eadfT2gjtN/?taken-by=damarvelousone

https://www.instagram.com/p/YqrU0UAjnP/?taken-by=damarvelousone

Drugs and stress will age the hell out of you. Looks good here from just a few months ago.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:40 PM »
didnt he get compensation for a false arrest a while back?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 12:16:45 AM »
He dindu nuffin etc.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 12:17:18 AM »
Ten years for a non-crime?

And unneccessary expensive for society too
What does an inmate cost per day, 300 usd? Or even more?

Ecstasy is less harmfull than alcohol for example

They better give such sentences to people who abuse animals or children

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 12:21:09 AM »
Ill send you a free bottle of methyltrienolone if you can find 2 dozen out of 6000+ posts thatbare aboutbprison
then
I got hrt in prison (&county jail). However I can into jail with a script, although they never checked it and just took my word for it... County jail they never even did blood work.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 01:01:37 AM »
I am all for holding realistic views about the violence N's cause, the differences in IQs between Caucasians, Mongoloids, and N's, and fact-based reviews of the reasons why Caucasian police shoot N's, overwhelmingly due to the high rates of violence N's bring. I am tired of Caucasoids being blamed for the IQ and behavioral differences between themselves and N's.

However......

I cannot stand for anyone being arrested for selling. Including dumb N's with IQs so low that they sell from a chopper on the street corner.

Low IQ N's cause many problems, but simply being a dumb N in and of itself is not a crime. Nor is selling......

Melvin did nothing wrong, aside from lie about his age, lol. Typical N - looking so much younger than his biological age.

As they say "N's don't crack."

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 01:43:51 AM »
Damn...

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 02:30:49 AM »
Looks like he had two seperate arrests that involved drug and guns. First arrest involved Meth. I wonder what he needed the pistol for. Must have been in some bad situations. I can't imagine Melvin Anthony pointing a pistol at somebody

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 02:45:15 AM »
What the helps your point? Fucking twink troll trying to bomb another thread? Dude said no hrt in prison, I said its possible because of MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE you fucking idiot. How about you post something based on personal experience for a change? Maybe to to give some I sight into something for a change? Fucking satelitte eard fuck.

nice meltdown

great work yet again....

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 03:09:34 AM »
Looks like he had two seperate arrests that involved drug and guns. First arrest involved Meth. I wonder what he needed the pistol for. Must have been in some bad situations. I can't imagine Melvin Anthony pointing a pistol at somebody

self defense...

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 03:16:51 AM »
He must be cheated, cause a former top-Bodybuilder never ever will sell drugs to other People. It reminds a bit of the drugs that was found in the post of one of his best friends, called Dennis James. They cheated Dennis also, and send him first to Jail in Thailand. After someone paid a deposit Dennis James was released from Jail, and shortly after escaped as fast as possible.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 03:28:18 AM »
This feeds the liberal and Jewish lie that Mississippi "oppresses" N's by arresting them for non-violent acts.

Ignore the fact that N's commit murder at rates 7-10 times higher than the average.  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 04:37:43 AM »
According to his wiki page he competed in the "2003 Cross Dresser Challenge" show  ;D