Author Topic: Trump - A real alpha male  (Read 2329 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump - A real alpha male
« on: April 22, 2017, 07:38:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: a real alpha male.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 07:41:46 AM »
Although I like Trump and what he's doing, leaving his woman behind in public events is a sign of insecurity.

Hardly alpha.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:01 AM »
Trumpster doesn't have time to doddle along with some broad.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 08:02:00 AM »
you gotta love this guy trump very presidential.
F

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 08:50:12 AM »
Although I like Trump and what he's doing, leaving his woman behind in public events is a sign of insecurity.

Hardly alpha.

I think it's more he don't give a fuck,he knows he will find another younger wife in a few years anyways.Women are just toys for Trump.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 09:39:49 AM »
Barron:"Dad, why do your fingers smell so fishy?"
TheDon:"Just grabbed your mom by the ... " 

*crickets*

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »

Hardly alpha.
Clearly you don't know what alpha means.

Alphas are selfish pricks who don't care about anyone

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 10:10:16 AM »
What a poor character...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 10:16:29 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D....Yes, Trump, putting women in their places

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 10:45:43 AM »
I am interested in AI, computers and if and when machines will surpass humans in thinking ability.

No doubt some machines already surpass many of the flotsam here like Wiggs.

Wiggs isn't a dope but he sure believes a lot of crap. Could have too much time and goes

online for an education only to be mislead by crazy people. Well, if you can believe in

a religion you can believe anything is possible. Contrast those beliefs with ideas about

how to make muscles larger...hypertrophy/hyperplasia. For God you accept without evidence

whereas for theories about hypertrophy there must be ways to either demonstrate the

phenomenon or get results. What continues to amaze me is the lack of doing personal

experiments to find out if a theory or method works. One workout for arms or calves

would establish a result and two weeks would prove the method...or otherwise.

So Pellius presents a study showing that DOMS affected subjects didn't grow. That

is a worry for my theory. I then have to examine that article and find out why they

didn't grow. If not, then my theory is not valid. So I would have to alter it to include

the results of that experiment.

Would you believe that in the sixties and seventies studies were done on the effectiveness

of anabolic steroids and most didn't find that steroids worked. One problem was that those

conducting the experiments didn't include ingesting more calories as part of the study.

The results in those days were amusing to bodybuilders because they knew from experience

that steroids worked. Most users kept quiet about any involvement with drugs because that

was considered cheating. That was before the medical people and politicians decided to

ban the use of growth inducing drugs for muscle building. How come they allow dangerous

drugs like Botox to be used to make people look younger? Those doctors are hypocrites

because giving dangerous drugs to people who are not sick goes against the oath they took before

becoming doctors.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 11:53:37 AM »
Clearly you don't know what alpha means.

Alphas are selfish pricks who don't care about anyone

Nope.

Sounds like some insecurities.. Like someone got beat up by the team capt. In high school and they never let it go.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 12:05:04 PM »
true alpha male with no insecurity whatsoever, sporting cool shoes with 3 inches sole just because they are comfortable. 8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 02:50:44 PM »

Hardly alpha.

He can replace her any time he wants.
Q

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 03:35:39 PM »
I am interested in AI, computers and if and when machines will surpass humans in thinking ability.

No doubt some machines already surpass many of the flotsam here like Wiggs.

Wiggs isn't a dope but he sure believes a lot of crap. Could have too much time and goes

online for an education only to be mislead by crazy people. Well, if you can believe in

a religion you can believe anything is possible. Contrast those beliefs with ideas about

how to make muscles larger...hypertrophy/hyperplasia. For God you accept without evidence

whereas for theories about hypertrophy there must be ways to either demonstrate the

phenomenon or get results. What continues to amaze me is the lack of doing personal

experiments to find out if a theory or method works. One workout for arms or calves

would establish a result and two weeks would prove the method...or otherwise.

So Pellius presents a study showing that DOMS affected subjects didn't grow. That

is a worry for my theory. I then have to examine that article and find out why they

didn't grow. If not, then my theory is not valid. So I would have to alter it to include

the results of that experiment.

Would you believe that in the sixties and seventies studies were done on the effectiveness

of anabolic steroids and most didn't find that steroids worked. One problem was that those

conducting the experiments didn't include ingesting more calories as part of the study.

The results in those days were amusing to bodybuilders because they knew from experience

that steroids worked. Most users kept quiet about any involvement with drugs because that

was considered cheating. That was before the medical people and politicians decided to

ban the use of growth inducing drugs for muscle building. How come they allow dangerous

drugs like Botox to be used to make people look younger? Those doctors are hypocrites

because giving dangerous drugs to people who are not sick goes against the oath they took before

becoming doctors.

somebody needs to break this dickheads fingers.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 05:39:32 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 05:46:46 PM »
true alpha male with no insecurity whatsoever, sporting cool shoes with 3 inches sole just because they are comfortable. 8)