Author Topic: every thing is just clusters of frequency and amplitude  (Read 1403 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
every thing is just clusters of frequency and amplitude
« on: April 22, 2017, 08:36:15 AM »
us humans have the ability to view these clusters frequencies and amplitudes as physical people, objects, animals ,earth ect... but if we were a race of machines, like the electron microscope race we would see everything as clusters of frequencies and amplitudes, not only that but we would be able to see interactions between "things" that you cant with the human eye. you would see lots of transfer or leaking of energy from one thing to the next , for example person to person energy exchange, person to earth energy exchange, object to object energy exchane.. energy is the frequencies and amplitudes

the radio waves wifi signals of frequencies and amplitudes ect can be seen if u were a machine

rocks do have special powers like the quartz crystal in your watch that beats perfectly every second....the quartz crystal receives electricity from the battery, wich causes the crystal (of specific shape and size) to beat at a certain pace turning the hands on the clock through the gears.. all rocks have different speeds aka frequencies and amplitudes

if only we could see better and have access to these devices we could map out beneficial and harmful frequency interactions. its already being weaponized only true legendary getbiggers have been playing with these machines for years
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: every thing is just clusters of frequency and amplitude
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:42:23 AM »
God spoke this world into existence Johnny. That requires frequency and resonance. Think about that...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 08:52:50 AM »
God spoke this world into existence Johnny. That requires frequency and resonance. Think about that...
yes dont leave out amplitude

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 11:58:49 AM »
Quartz watches are for gas-station employees.

Buy a swiss automatic.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 12:06:06 PM »
yes dont leave out amplitude

And voltage.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 12:59:51 PM »
And voltage. potential difference.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

And while we're at it, do we all remember that "1 over 2 Pi root LC = res-o-nant fre-quen-cy"  Some mnemonics just never go away.....
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
And voltage.
voltage is frequency brah

just frequency and amps and atoms
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 05:03:00 PM »
Ha, this is kinda true I guess.

Colors for example, they don't really exist. What we perceive as colors is just electromagnetic radiation, and depending on the wavelength (a kind of frequency) our eyes pick up, our mind creates an abstract concept we call color.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 05:14:07 PM »
Ha, this is kinda true I guess.

Colors for example, they don't really exist. What we perceive as colors is just electromagnetic radiation, and depending on the wavelength (a kind of frequency) our eyes pick up, our mind creates an abstract concept we call color.

wrong asshole not "kinda ""true

and colors are frequencies and amplitude. not a " kind of maybe frequency bullshit" it is guy go drink some milk now
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 05:15:02 PM »
wrong asshole not "kinda ""true

and colors are frequencies and amplitude. not a " kind of maybe frequency bullshit" it is guy go drink some milk now

Haha relax Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »
Haha relax Falcon.
u know im just fukin bros im an assertive dranker but i want the truth to be followed
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 07:20:40 PM »
drinkin helps me work but when i get home my bodybuilding mind wants to take over but just dont have the energy to get the build i want. so i look to now the frequencies and amps , that i can somehow steal some energy via these means
A