Author Topic: Can gyno worsen if estrogen normal?  (Read 8642 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can gyno worsen if estrogen normal?
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:14:26 AM »
I'm on trt at a low dose and my estrogen was within normal limits. I know estradiol should have been checked.
But if estrogen is normal range can
1. Estradiol still be high?
2. Can gyno worsen?

you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Can gyno worsen if estrogen normal?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
another stellar worm thread.... god help us.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 05:35:22 PM »
another stellar worm thread.... god help us.
Another informative response.  Well done. 

Here is a lesson for Zillotch:

estradiol + estrone + estriol = total estrogen
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 07:36:54 PM »
pointless

good word if used accurately.. it describes every one of ur imbecilic threads, shit for brains.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 12:42:53 PM »
good word if used accurately.. it describes every one of ur imbecilic threads, shit for brains.

Why do you have such a hard on for me?   I'm flattered by your stalking.
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »
Why do you have such a hard on for me?  

ignoring ur repulsive homosexual innuendo (filthy fuck) - easy: u r among the very dumbest of the posters here who consistently pollute the forum with one nonsensical thread after another... and always ask theee most stupid fucking questions. Its like ur too mentally impaired to comprehend google, or much of anything else.

plus ur a legit dork.... which is why ur about to reply with some extremely retarded dumb dork shit.... again.

Dpone555

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 03:44:24 PM »
ignoring ur repulsive homosexual innuendo (filthy fuck) - easy: u r among the very dumbest of the posters here who consistently pollute the forum with one nonsensical thread after another... and always ask theee most stupid fucking questions. Its like ur too mentally impaired to comprehend google, or much of anything else.

plus ur a legit dork.... which is why ur about to reply with some extremely retarded dumb dork shit.... again.

Good post.

You make the stupidest fucking threads OP. It baffles me how you reached 40.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
Prolactin

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 07:45:33 PM »
Prolactin

Wow, one useful response on here...  I'm shocked.  

This board has hit rock bottom. 
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 10:17:51 PM »
This board has hit rock bottom. 

what u dont seem to understand is.... ur the rock, smashing a hole thru the floor.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 11:24:08 AM »
Ok, I did my research and apparently I am correct.  You can have normal estrogen but have a high estradiol.

Read this post from a doc at meso:

Docd187123

Actually, E2 is not the biggest contributor to total estrogen. Estrone makes up a slightly higher percent typically. Look at the reference ranges for each in the attached pictures.

image.png

image.png

Here's an example of normal E2 but high total estrogen.

image.jpeg

Sunday at 10:53 PM ReportBookmarkLike+ QuoteReply

Read the thread here, Zillotch and esp can learn something:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/gyno-worsen-if-estrogen-normal.134384790/page-2

you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »
Docd187123

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

Read the thread here, Zillotch

u remind me of a little handicapped boy... with leg braces... frantically chasing an ice cream truck which, at 2mph... is always just out of reach. lol the little tard who couldn't.

heres an idea - u start a thread tittled: 'Gyno Wars'.... and then simply post every thought that comes into ur head.

that would contain u, and entertain us at the same time.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 12:53:22 PM »

X2
T

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 01:46:09 PM »
u remind me of a little handicapped boy... with leg braces... frantically chasing an ice cream truck which, at 2mph... is always just out of reach. lol the little tard who couldn't.

heres an idea - u start a thread tittled: 'Gyno Wars'.... and then simply post every thought that comes into ur head.

that would contain u, and entertain us at the same time.

Yet you don't ever say anything worth while.  Easy to bash but you contribute nothing.

Then you are so lame and pathetic you create other screen names to support your negative comments.  You must be really unhappy in your life and I hope you well.   

Kinda weird how you stalk my every post.   Very weird, pathetic and lame.   
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 01:57:18 PM »
you create other screen names to support your negative comments. 

that I have not done, so we can add 'piece of shit liar' to the list of ur other attributes.

guess thats a no on the 'Gyno Wars' thread?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »
that I have not done, so we can add 'piece of shit liar' to the list of ur other attributes.

guess thats a no on the 'Gyno Wars' thread?

Glad you admire me so much.   Fucking loser.   

If you are a girl, which I think you may be (I'm serious) then I apologize.   I think your whopping dose of 200 mg weekly (your "max dose") is making you too hormonal.    You definitely are a "gettbigger" lol.  Fucking troll
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
You definitely are a "gettbigger" lol. 

ur not... unfortunately.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 03:13:17 PM »
ur not... unfortunately.
I hope to think so!   I don't live in my moms basement and I'm not an internet tough guy like you. 
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 03:30:03 PM »
I hope to think

we hope u do too... maybe someday, huh? dare to dream.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2017, 08:44:58 PM »
I know doc187 he was on a old board with me he's a cool dude im glad to see his info has helped others. One thing I've noticed about gyno is that if your very estrogen sensetive it can get worse pretty quick just from things like drinking to much or letting your body fat get to high. I would personally say get surgery if you have real gyno because serms wont do shit for 90% of people out there who have legit gyno that has been there for years. If you have minor new gyno I would try raloxofiene first and stay away from the letro techniquie unless you really believe in it and want to go through no estrogen hell.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:25 AM »
Play nice guys.

As for that article, I've know. DocD for years and he has always did his research and has been a fine poster on different forums.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2017, 10:11:20 AM »
Play nice guys.

As for that article, I've know. DocD for years and he has always did his research and has been a fine poster on different forums.
Thanks franchise!  Every forum has its resident douchbag...

You, mad scientist, freakMD etc are the best and very informative
you are gay.

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 12:18:47 AM »
I'm on trt at a low dose and my estrogen was within normal limits. I know estradiol should have been checked.
But if estrogen is normal range can
1. Estradiol still be high?
2. Can gyno worsen?

What does medical science tell us about gyno:

Gynecomastia is characterised by proliferation and hyperplasia of ductal epithelium and edema of surrounding stromal and connective tissue and is due in part to increased sensitivity to circulating estrogen.. Stromal fibrosis becomes predominant feature during later stages of the condition and this feature is unlikely to respond to medical treatment..

Patients with symptoms of <1 year show greater prognosis for successful outcome..

Estrogen, along with GH and IGF-1, is required for breast growth in males. Since a balance exists between estrogen and androgens in males, any disease state or medication that can increase circulating estrogen or decrease circulating androgen, causing an elevation in the estrogen to androgen ratio, can induce gynecomastia...

Estrogen and progesterone act in an integrative fashion to stimulate normal adult breast development. Estrogen, acting through its ER receptor, promotes duct growth, while progesterone, also acting through its receptor (PR), supports alveolar development..

Although estrogens and progestogens are vital to mammary growth, they are ineffective in the absence of anterior pituitary hormones. Thus, neither estrogen alone, nor estrogen plus progesterone can sustain breast development without other mediators, such as GH and IGF-1...

The GH effects on ductal growth are mediated through stimulation of IGF-1...

GH-stimulated production of IGF-1 mRNA in the mammary gland itself, suggesting that IGF-1 production in the stromal compartment of the mammary gland acts locally to promote breast development ..

Furthermore, other data indicates that estrogen promotes GH secretion and increases GH levels, stimulating the production of IGF-1, which synergizes with estrogen to induce ductal development...

Breast development requires the presence of estrogen. Androgens, on the other hand oppose the estrogenic effects. Thus, equilibrium exists between estrogen and androgens in the adult male to prevent growth of breast tissue, whereby either an increase in estrogen or a decrease in androgen can tip the balance toward gynecomastia...

SHBG binds androgens more avidly than estrogen. Thus, any condition or drug that can displace steroids from SHBG, will more easily displace estrogen, allowing for higher circulating levels of estrogen...

Prolactin is another anterior pituitary hormone integral to breast development. Prolactin is not only secreted by the pituitary gland but may be produced in normal mammary tissue epithelial cells..

Prolactin stimulates epithelial cell proliferation only in the presence of estrogen and enhances lobulo-alveolar differentiation only with concomitant progesterone..

Overexpression of aromatase in males caused increased mammary growth and histological changes similar to gynecomastia, an increase in estrogen and progesterone receptors and an increase in downstream growth factors such as TGF-beta and bFGF..

Gynecomastia may partly result from increased aromatase activity in adipose tissue, causing increased conversion of androgens to estrogens..

Walden et al. demonstrated that GH-stimulated production of IGF-1 mRNA in the mammary gland itself, suggesting that IGF-1 production in the stromal compartment of the mammary gland acts locally to promote breast development..  

Mechanisms of gyno:

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »
Anybody take Cabergoline ? Im looking for an anti-estrogen thats safe too take with my psych meds.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 08:00:29 PM »
Do you have boobies yet? Any photos?? Asking for a friend...