Author Topic: Joe Rogan - Mike Tyson beats Fedor and Cain in one night  (Read 3439 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Joe Rogan - Mike Tyson beats Fedor and Cain in one night
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Rogan - Mike Tyson beats Fedor and Cain in one night
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:22:43 AM »
Yeah but who would win da cage?

How would a prime Tyson do?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:44:45 AM »
I am interested in AI, computers and if and when machines will surpass humans in thinking ability.

No doubt some machines already surpass many of the flotsam here like Wiggs.

Wiggs isn't a dope but he sure believes a lot of crap. Could have too much time and goes

online for an education only to be mislead by crazy people. Well, if you can believe in

a religion you can believe anything is possible. Contrast those beliefs with ideas about

how to make muscles larger...hypertrophy/hyperplasia. For God you accept without evidence

whereas for theories about hypertrophy there must be ways to either demonstrate the

phenomenon or get results. What continues to amaze me is the lack of doing personal

experiments to find out if a theory or method works. One workout for arms or calves

would establish a result and two weeks would prove the method...or otherwise.

So Pellius presents a study showing that DOMS affected subjects didn't grow. That

is a worry for my theory. I then have to examine that article and find out why they

didn't grow. If not, then my theory is not valid. So I would have to alter it to include

the results of that experiment.

Would you believe that in the sixties and seventies studies were done on the effectiveness

of anabolic steroids and most didn't find that steroids worked. One problem was that those

conducting the experiments didn't include ingesting more calories as part of the study.

The results in those days were amusing to bodybuilders because they knew from experience

that steroids worked. Most users kept quiet about any involvement with drugs because that

was considered cheating. That was before the medical people and politicians decided to

ban the use of growth inducing drugs for muscle building. How come they allow dangerous

drugs like Botox to be used to make people look younger? Those doctors are hypocrites

because giving dangerous drugs to people who are not sick goes against the oath they took before

becoming doctors.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 10:48:46 AM »
I am interested in AI, computers and if and when machines will surpass humans in thinking ability.

Wiggs isn't a dope but he sure believes a lot of crap. Could have too much time and goes

online for an education only to be mislead by crazy people. Well, if you can believe in

a religion you can believe anything is possible. Contrast those beliefs with ideas about

how to make muscles larger...hypertrophy/hyperplasia. For God you accept without evidence

whereas for theories about hypertrophy there must be ways to either demonstrate the

phenomenon or get results. What continues to amaze me is the lack of doing personal

experiments to find out if a theory or method works. One workout for arms or calves

So Pellius presents a study showing that DOMS affected subjects didn't grow. That

is a worry for my theory. I then have to examine that article and find out why they

didn't grow. If not, then my theory is not valid. So I would have to alter it to include

Would you believe that in the sixties and seventies studies were done on the effectiveness

of anabolic steroids and most didn't find that steroids worked. One problem was that those

conducting the experiments didn't include ingesting more calories as part of the study.

The results in those days were amusing to bodybuilders because they knew from experience

that steroids worked. Most users kept quiet about any involvement with drugs because that

was considered cheating. That was before the medical people and politicians decided to

ban the use of growth inducing drugs for muscle building. How come they allow dangerous

drugs like Botox to be used to make people look younger? Those doctors are hypocrites

because giving dangerous drugs to people who are not sick goes against the oath they took before

becoming doctors.

lmao...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 10:54:09 AM »
i dont care about anything "Joe rogan" has to say about anything. he's a pothead midget moron and people need to stop watching and linking his shit and making him rich.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 11:00:57 AM »
No doubt

I understand that u don't have any of ur own thoughts rolling around in ur skull... but stfu anyway.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 11:16:14 AM »
Tyson would not win under UFC rules.

Under boxing rules - of course Tyson would win.

George's St-,Pierre would lay waste to Tyson in the octagon, even with Tyson outweighing Georges by 50-lb.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 11:24:34 AM »
well Fedor did beat K-1 GOAT Semmy Schilt with takedowns and ground n' pound.

I belive a fight with prime Mike Tyson under Pride rules would have a similar outcome.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 11:27:38 AM »

George's St-,Pierre would lay waste to Tyson in the octagon, even with Tyson outweighing Georges by 50-lb.

Interesting.

But who would win in the cage against in his prime Tyson? No one?

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »
Joe Rogan also said Rhonda would beat lots of male fighters.

I wouldnt listen to too much of what he has to say...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 11:42:09 AM »
A majority of MMA heroes wouldn't last 15 seconds "in the cage" with a prime Tyson. In any sort of range, Mike would unleash a volley of combos that would buckle these bozos.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 11:53:42 AM »
If Tyson trained MMA from the beginning... Maybe.

But he didn't so both Cain and Fedor would put him on his back and destroy him...

Btw. Tyson was a big Fedor fan

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »

Btw. Tyson was a big Fedor fan

makes sense, both were short for HW and made a career beating the shit out of much bigger guys.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 12:04:29 PM »
A majority of MMA heroes wouldn't last 15 seconds "in the cage" with a prime Tyson. In any sort of range, Mike would unleash a volley of combos that would buckle these bozos.

yep yep

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 12:05:54 PM »
when Mike Tyson met Holyfield, the first fighter who wasn't frightened of him he folded like a piece of paper.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »
when Mike Tyson met Holyfield, the first fighter who wasn't frightened of him he folded like a piece of paper.

You bring up a great point.

How would a 2nd half of his career Evander Holyfield do in DA CAGE?

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 12:07:58 PM »
Interesting.

But who would win in the cage against in his prime Tyson? No one?

In a boxing fight, no one.

In a UFC fight under UFC rules, Tyson would just have to be taken down and submitted. Presumably, every welterweight could do that. I would guess, even every lightweight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »
In a boxing fight, no one.

In a UFC fight under UFC rules, Tyson would just have to be taken down and submitted. Presumably, every welterweight could do that. I would guess, even every lightweight.

his hands are sniper fast accurate and powerful and he'd throw a 3 or 4 punch combo pprecisely landing each punch and in turn knock them chumps the fuck out  8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 12:44:40 PM »

GSP hasn't ever "laid waste" to any MMA fighters even in his own weight class... Lay n pray isn't a technique

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 01:08:40 PM »
Joe is easily whisked away and madly infatuated by strong men. And it happens at an ever increasing clip.

It's getting worse.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 02:36:18 PM »
GSP hasn't ever "laid waste" to any MMA fighters even in his own weight class... Lay n pray isn't a technique

^ This.  I'm not the least bit interested in GSP's return to MMA.   I find him a boring fighter.  Far too many of his recent matches going to the judges decision because lacks the animal instinct to end fights quickly, and instead just throws jabs for five rounds, doing just enough to earn a win.  Snoozefest.

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
Obviously in a boxing match Tyson would be the favorite. In MMA, Fedor would humiliate him. Badly.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 08:55:46 PM »
i dont care about anything "Joe rogan" has to say about anything. he's a pothead midget moron and people need to stop watching and linking his shit and making him rich.

I tried watching Joe Rogans stand-up comedy special. I did watch it...all of it. It was a total train wreck, nothing was funny much less memorable. This guy would probably be good for a laugh in a small group of friends at a party or a bar. Bring him under the scope of a stage light and he falls flat as fuck. Not worth the time or money spent on him, zero and I mean zero talent.
h

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 09:02:23 PM »

becoming doctors.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 09:03:39 PM »
I don't know how or why, so many men just "take it" .
Why do so many men allow a woman to pressure them into doing things they don't want?
From having kids to taking jobs they hate, I've seen plenty of men just going along with her. WTF?

At my wife's Christmas office party I met a real pathetic character.
He was a CPA with a decent income and worked out.
After a few drinks he confessed he hated his marriage and his 12 yr old son was a spoiled brat.
In fact,  he last had sex with his wife 7 years ago and they slept in separate rooms.
Why he stayed married was a real mystery to me.