Author Topic: Le Pen!  (Read 988 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Le Pen!
« on: April 23, 2017, 02:20:07 AM »
If she wins, France has a chance to make itself right again.

If not... well, no more Paris for us.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Le Pen!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:34:35 AM »
She will win the first round, then lose the second. Just like in every other election. The FN doesn't have the clout to win an outright majority. Sad. PIP France.  :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 02:54:40 PM »
Almost won the first round. Will get smashed when they all gang up on her in May.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:41:34 PM »
Almost won the first round. Will get smashed when they all gang up on her in May.

Well, when Frances goes to hell, it'll all rest on the people's shoulders.

*shrugs* I'm not too bothered.  There are some great countries left in Europe.  Particularly the former soviet union ones, and some of the eastern ones that already experienced communism and now reject all this multiculturalism, gloablist shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 05:30:49 AM »
I just returned from France - had a gig in Paris and the Provence tour of wineries - right now, France isn't too much different than the US was recently.  Marching and protests all over the place.  I don't just mean in Paris or the big cities either.  In the little towns of Avignon, Limes, Carcassonne,  Toulouse, etc.. there were parties marching with signs and protesting across from one another.  Streets shut down etc...

She won't win.   If she does, it won't matter because the FRexit won't happen and she has been on tv as saying that the is what 70% of her present and future agenda hinges upon. 

It isn't like it was when I was in London when the BRexit vote was announced.  France (and the other EU countries) will never have such an easy time of it like Britain has.   Their conversion will be a nightmare if they go through with it.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »
France needs a superhero in tights.