Author Topic: Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump  (Read 8008 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Whether they're correct in their diagnosis not isn't really the point. Saying he's "unfit to be president" from all 25 is ridiculous and if they say this wasn't agenda driving then maybe they should be evaluated as well.

it's got nothing to do with his idiotic agenda

He's not capable of doing the job

He has no clue about foreign policy (case in point - apparently it only took 10 minute for Chinese President Xi Jinping to relieve Trump of his delusion about North Korea.  His "beliefs" were of course based on no knowledge whatsoever about the situation - just what his gut told him)

“After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” the president told the Journal. “I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power [over] North Korea. ... But it’s not what you would think.”

Trump has now abandoned all his bluster about China because he believes they are going to help him solve the North Korean issue

We have a practically EMPTY Government and Trump and his inner circle have almost zero experience in public administration or foreign policy.

Apparently Trump is leaving jobs unfilled because he thinks they are unnecessary which is of course based on zero knowledge of anything and just his gut level assumption which can likely be reversed within 10 minutes as soon as someone who has a bit of knowledge explains it to him.

As the New York Times chronicles at length in a new report, the Trump administration is having the slowest transition in decades, far behind where his predecessors usually were seven weeks into the job. Trump has filled most of his Cabinet, but he has not nominated anyone for more than 500 other vital posts.

That means that in department after department, countless operations are on standby or moving at a glacial pace because the president has failed to appoint the senior personnel required to keep the train rolling. Per the Times:

At the State Department, both deputy-level jobs remain unfilled, along with the posts of six under secretaries and 22 assistant secretaries. At the Treasury Department, Mr. Trump has yet to name a deputy secretary, general counsel or chief financial officer, or any of the three under secretaries and nine assistant secretaries. At the Department of Homeland Security, one of three agencies for which the president has nominated a deputy, he has yet to name any of the four under secretaries, three assistant secretaries or other crucial players like a chief of Citizenship and Immigration Services or a commissioner of Customs and Border Protection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/us/politics/trump-administration.html?_r=0

His interview with the AP is an incoherent train wreck

Again, this has NOTHING to do with differences about policy

This guy is not qualified to do the job and he apparently refuses to hire the people needed to actually run key parts of the government.  

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Hilarious analysis coming from a bunch of steroid drug addicts who are obsessed with large muscles and how they look in the mirror....Definitely not well adjusted people...

Skeeter

It certainly doesn't take a doctorate from Yale to realize that Trump is fucked in the head.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It certainly doesn't take a doctorate from Yale to realize that Trump is fucked in the head.

Yes, because cutting taxes, securing the boarders (more like following the laws that are already on the books), creating jobs, cutting useless regulations, irradiating ISIS, going after dictators that gas its own people and keeping the promises that he was elected on is really fucked in the head. Holy shit, take a second to hear yourself...fuck!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Definitely not well adjusted people

haha... u don't say

Skeeter

Yes, because cutting taxes, securing the boarders (more like following the laws that are already on the books), creating jobs, cutting useless regulations, irradiating ISIS, going after dictators that gas its own people and keeping the promises that he was elected on is really fucked in the head. Holy shit, take a second to hear yourself...fuck!!

Maybe you should take his balls out of your mouth.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Another thread where the vast majority of GetBig points out how stupid Coach is, but Coach remains to dumb to possess self awareness of his own stupidity.

10pints

• Getbig IV
Trump, he is an inspiration, just proves that anyone really can become president!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Maybe you should take his balls out of your mouth.

This answer and others like it (Lurker) tells me you want the complete opposite of what I posted.

Skeeter

This answer and others like it (Lurker) tells me you want the complete opposite of what I posted.

Apparently a lot of people feel that way.  :-\

President Donald Trump's approval rating is the lowest of any president ever polled at this early point in his term.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/president-trumps-first-100-days/100-days-how-trump-s-rotten-approval-ratings-compare-past-n750096

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

They want an intelligent president who's mentally stable. Now, what's wrong with that?

Skeeter

They want an intelligent president who's mentally stable. Now, what's wrong with that?

Fuck that! This is way more entertaining.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Fuck that! This is way more entertaining.

It would be entertaining on TV, glad I don't life in Muricah these days

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/president-trumps-first-100-days/100-days-how-trump-s-rotten-approval-ratings-compare-past-n750096

So what you're saying is that you would want the complete opposite of what he's doing? Simple yes or no answer.

Skeeter

It would be entertaining on TV, glad I don't life in Muricah these days

Yeah, neither do I. Unfortunately Trump's ball licking, snowflake followers are easily triggered when you make jokes about their hero.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/04/23/poll-trump-supporters-popular-vote-96/

n ABC News/Washington Post poll released on Sunday found that President Donald Trump only had 42% approval from Americans, the lowest since 1945 — but that 96% of Trump supporters say that they would vote for him again. Moreover, the poll indicates that Trump could win the popular vote if the 2016 electorate were to vote a second time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
So what you're saying is that you would want the complete opposite of what he's doing? Simple yes or no answer.

We aren't discussing his policy plans, we're discussing his mental capacities

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Now lets take that 42% into consideration that the left and left media has been relentless getting their point across to uninformed minions like you, Lurker, Strawman, etc that actually believe the BS that they put out, that being said, 42% doesn't surprise me one bit. The left are notorious liars, cheats and thieves. That's just a fact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
We aren't discussing his policy plans, we're discussing his mental capacities

Can't be mentally unstable and and come up with plans like this, most of which he's been saying LOOOOOOOOONG before he decided to run for President. Now answer my question and quit spinning bullshit.

Skeeter

Now lets take that 42% into consideration that the left and left media has been relentless getting their point across to uninformed minions like you, Lurker, Strawman, etc that actually believe the BS that they put out, that being said, 42% doesn't surprise me one bit. The left are notorious liars, cheats and thieves. That's just a fact.

Since this thread is about mental health, maybe it should be mentioned that it cannot be healthy for someone to constantly defend the least popular American president. Maybe you should go on vacation or something.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Since this thread is about mental health, maybe it should be mentioned that it cannot be healthy for someone to constantly defend the least popular American president. Maybe you should go on vacation or something.

Apparently you're having a hard time comprehending what I posted. As for my mental health on this, lets just say I know right from wrong.

Skeeter

Apparently you're having a hard time comprehending what I posted. As for my mental health on this, lets just say I know right from wrong.

Oh, what? Like your nonsense poll? Doesn't change the fact that Trump is historically unpopular.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Oh, what? Like your nonsense poll? Doesn't change the fact that Trump is historically unpopular.

The poll was from the left of center Washington Post. Keep believing what you keep reading. It's what lost you the election. Get over it already, it's been six months.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Can't be mentally unstable and and come up with plans like this, most of which he's been saying LOOOOOOOOONG before he decided to run for President. Now answer my question and quit spinning bullshit.

I partly agree with his views, but again, this is another discussion. There are plenty of genius people who are fucked up in the brain (not that I would call Donald a genius, he's rather a crooked business man)

Skeeter

The poll was from the left of center Washington Post. Keep believing what you keep reading. It's what lost you the election. Get over it already, it's been six months.

I don't even live in your country dip shit. I didn't lose anything.
Only six months in and Trump's presidency is a circus. You're going to have a rough 3.5-7.5 years if you keep trying to defend him.