Author Topic: Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump  (Read 8012 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I partly agree with his views, but again, this is another discussion. There are plenty of genius people who are fucked up in the brain (not that I would call Donald a genius, he's rather a crooked business man)

If you want to get technical, we're all a little fucked in the in one way or another.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I don't even live in your country dip shit. I didn't lose anything.
Only six months in and Trump's presidency is a circus. You're going to have a rough 3.5-7.5 years if you keep trying to defend him.

You don't live here but you argue like you do? How the fuck am I supposed to know you didn't live here?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
If you want to get technical, we're all a little fucked in the in one way or another.

True, and yet we can be succesful in life, so there's no direct correlation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
True, and yet we can be succesful in life, so there's no direct correlation.

I agree with this 100%

Skeeter

You don't live here but you argue like you do? How the fuck am I supposed to know you didn't live here?

I just said so in this thread you fucking moron.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I just said so in this thread you fucking moron.

I didn't see it. I don't read all the posts. Anyway, you kids have fun. I have a couple of draft parties to get ready for.

Skeeter

I didn't see it. I don't read all the posts. Anyway, you kids have fun. I have a couple of draft parties to get ready for.

It's well documented that reading is not your strong suit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
It's well documented that reading is not your strong suit.

Same attention span genetics as Donald Dumb :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
This answer and others like it (Lurker) tells me you want the complete opposite of what I posted.

Considering you are a multi divorced, recovering drug addict, borderline retarded and completely delusional idiot, I am sure nearly every one would prefer the opposite of anything you post.

milone79

• Getbig IV
"You know more than Yale psychiatrist" no, I know a bullshit and butt hurt liberals when I see it.

^^THIS!!!!!!