Author Topic: Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans  (Read 4042 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:34:48 AM »
Sad really. Most of today's kids and 'millenials" don't even know how to change a tire, check the oil in a car or drive a nail but they'll go out and spend $425 to make themselves look they can...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/25/nordstrom-charging-425-fake-mud-jeans-mike-rowe-social-media-reacts

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:39:57 AM »
Most of today's kids and 'millenials" don't even know how to change a tire, check the oil in a car or drive a nail but they'll go out and spend $425 to make themselves look they can...

fleece the tards... what else r they good for?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:53:15 AM »
They can have mine with cum and piss stains for $150

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:58:33 AM »
Johnny Falcon could make a fortune.  He's got about 40 pairs of jeans that look like that.   :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 11:11:10 AM »
Bitchs will buy just about anything

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 11:43:30 AM »
Sad really. Most of today's kids and 'millenials" don't even know how to change a tire, check the oil in a car or drive a nail but they'll go out and spend $425 to make themselves look they can...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/25/nordstrom-charging-425-fake-mud-jeans-mike-rowe-social-media-reacts

Why is this important?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 11:51:31 AM »
coach thought he could get them dirt cheap

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 11:54:22 AM »

None of those are necessary skills unless you're poor, uneducated or in a union. Change my oil, ahahahah why when i can pay juan or jose $20 to do it for me while i sit indoors and try to make sense of whatever novella is playing on the antiquated tube tv they've got propped up next to the counter

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 12:33:05 PM »
Why are you so concerned with what people spend their money on? Who cares if someone can't change their own oil. That is why we have mechanics. I know how to change my own oil, but I just bring it to a mechanic.

You should stop being so concerned with others and just continue to focus on your self.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »
I hope they can get $1000 for them, retards of peace.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 12:43:42 PM »
Why are you so concerned with what people spend their money on? Who cares if someone can't change their own oil. That is why we have mechanics. I know how to change my own oil, but I just bring it to a mechanic.

You should stop being so concerned with others and just continue to focus on your self.

It's actually quite refreshing that Coach discusses irrational consumer behaviour.

No just kidding, Nordstrom ditched Ivanka Trump's fashion line for poor sales, so they're communist libtards in Coach' eyes.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »

Life imitating art...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 01:25:31 PM »

Lol.

Coach has many concerns because he is well rounded.  From box squats to the overpricing of Nordstrom short length jeans, all are of equal importance in ensuring a pure nation of republicans.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 01:52:00 PM »
Jizz Stained Jeans Of Peace

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »

probably because he works hard and the folks that are buying these jeans just work smart and outearn him greatly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »

Is this your professional opinion? Where did I say I was concerned with what people spend their money on? Those were just examples of what most of today's kids and millennials can't do. The basics. You can change your own oil, great. I go to a mechanic as well but there's also that satisfaction of knowing. The $425 jeans? It's their money if they want to buy something to pretend they're something they're not. But I agree with dropping plates, more power to the manufacturer of those jeans, they know their demographic.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 02:31:14 PM »
Is this your professional opinion? Where did I say I was concerned with what people spend their money on? Those were just examples of what most of today's kids and millennials can't do. The basics. You can change your own oil, great. I go to a mechanic as well but there's also that satisfaction of knowing. The $425 jeans? It's their money if they want to buy something to pretend they're something they're not. But I agree with dropping plates, more power to the manufacturer of those jeans, they know their demographic.

Coach every generation is the same.  They all "waste" money on possessions to establish how elite they are.  200 years ago you'd need to know how to plus a field and shots a horse,  today those are specialized skills.  The past fades and new skills are learned.

Remember it's only the internet.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 03:16:14 PM »
Jizz Stained Jeans Of Peace

NOW...it's a party  ;)

Skeeter

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 03:35:24 PM »

You were concerned enough to start a thread about it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 04:00:00 PM »
Johnny Falcon could make a fortune.  He's got about 40 pairs of jeans that look like that.   :D

lolz

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 04:01:22 PM »

Does Nordstrom's sell midget clothing?  I've never heard of it.
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 04:39:31 PM »

We are not in 4th grade. I don't have to directly read a statement to deduce what the person may have been implying. Clearly, you appear concerned about what people spend their money on, otherwise you would not have made a thread about it. I don't know about you, but I don't talk about others if I am not concerned with them.   ??? ???
X

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 05:56:37 PM »
OP is just jealous 'cause nobody would buy his dookie stained thongs.