Author Topic: DPN The most powerful fat burners  (Read 16114 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: DPN The most powerful fat burners
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »
wess as a master of knowledge in the bodybuilder arts would you advise against the use of dnp?
You know mr dude.....tuna.eggwhites,chicken breasts,etc.,hard fast training, and cardio.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2017, 07:02:43 AM »
It burns muscle. That alone should make it a no no for bodybuilders. What's wrong with clen? I know three guys in our gym who have taken DNP, all had to stop after less than a week due to overheating and feeling shit. In my opinion it's dangerous and not worth it but you're going to take it anyway so I wish you the best of luck and hope you are safe.

again, not condoning DNP usage but not true.
You will not cut significant amounts of muscle on it... not unless you're taking thyroid along with it (which will) or are running such a high dose (or are so lean) that fat can't be mobilized fast enough to meet energy demands (a reason to take clen with it). To reiterate, the research is very clear that DNP is antiproteolytic. You should not expect to lose significant amounts of muscle on it.
Also, in small dosages it's neuroprotective. Take a look at the latest research paper.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27599210

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2017, 07:39:44 AM »

You will not cut significant amounts of muscle on it... not unless you're taking thyroid along with it (which will) or are running such a high dose (or are so lean) that fat can't be mobilized fast enough to meet energy demands (a reason to take clen with it). To reiterate, the research is very clear that DNP is antiproteolytic. You should not expect to lose significant amounts of muscle on it.
Also, in small dosages it's neuroprotective. Take a look at the latest research paper.

sounds like a serious science paper...
DNP, mitochondrial uncoupling, and neuroprotection: A little dab'll do ya.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2017, 07:40:26 AM »
It burns muscle. That alone should make it a no no for bodybuilders. What's wrong with clen? I know three guys in our gym who have taken DNP, all had to stop after less than a week due to overheating and feeling shit. In my opinion it's dangerous and not worth it but you're going to take it anyway so I wish you the best of luck and hope you are safe.

This is my exact opinion,  of course when I say a friend, everyone assumes is me being embarrassed of admitting ,

But is a friend that wants to be in contest shape by July he's in his 40's

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »

This is my exact opinion,  of course when I say a friend, everyone assumes is me being embarrassed of admitting ,

But is a friend that wants to be in contest shape by July he's in his 40's

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

tell him to go on a diet...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2017, 07:46:27 AM »
How about the clen aspect? Decided a long time ago not to mess with DNP. Just seems like you have big issues in your head to take it. Haven't used dieting stuff for years and years.

Clenbuterol binds to beta-2 adrenergic receptors mimicking body's own production of epinephrine and norepinephrine. This activates hormone sensitive lipase (HSL) which is the rate controlling enzyme in lipolysis or fat mobilization. Concurent usage of T3, leads to increased upregulation of beta 2 receptors, in turn leading to increased ability of clenbuterol  to activate HSL. Nice little synergism there...
Now an extra long sentence, pay attention.
Since clenbuterol downregulates beta-2 receptors bodybuilders will either opt out to do 2 week on, 2 week off cycles, use ever incresing dosage of clen (definitely not advised) or use antihistamine ketotifen that has shown to attenuate beta-2 receptor downregulation during clen usage.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2017, 07:49:31 AM »

have you read the abstract, or you're going to judge the paper by its title?

Or, maybe you don't have access. I can see it from my station since I have subscription privileges. Sorry, if that is the case. If anyone is interested I can send you the abstract.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2017, 07:58:28 AM »
You know mr dude.....tuna.eggwhites,chicken breasts,etc.,hard fast training, and cardio.

mr wess that is great advice and alot safer to i think

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »
mr wess that is great advice and alot safer to i think

no doubt in my mind, either.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »
have you read the abstract, or you're going to judge the paper by its title?

Or, maybe you don't have access. I can see it from my station since I have subscription privileges. Sorry, if that is the case. If anyone is interested I can send you the abstract.

hahaha the trainer returns again....

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »

hahaha I give up. You're hopeless.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2017, 09:05:30 AM »
hahaha I give up. You're hopeless.
and you are outed again..... ;)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »
and you are outed again..... ;)

heh, you win my child.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2017, 09:56:01 AM »
I've trained lots of people and never had any of them use dnp or even ask about. Just fucking diet and forget all these tricks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2017, 12:14:35 PM »
I've trained lots of people and never had any of them use dnp or even ask about. Just fucking diet and forget all these tricks.

QFT...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2017, 04:00:41 PM »
not to mention dnp can kill you i mean fuck is really getting lean that important.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2017, 06:32:59 PM »
You've got to have a screw loose.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2017, 12:27:47 AM »

You'd be surprised how many papers have jokes in their titles. Mathematicians are notorious for doing that.

This journal is legit though. And this article in particular has an altmetric of 16, which is not bad. So do pay attention to ilalin, he speaks facts.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2017, 12:29:56 AM »

Bro, you mean well, and I have no idea who this poster is, but what he posts is valid. And although anyone has access to the abstract, most universities will have access to the full text as well. So the info is there, don't ignore it because it does not fit your opinion, be better than those SJW lefties.

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2017, 02:03:04 AM »
Bro, you mean well, and I have no idea who this poster is, but what he posts is valid. And although anyone has access to the abstract, most universities will have access to the full text as well. So the info is there, don't ignore it because it does not fit your opinion, be better than those SJW lefties.
Google was always the trainers friend...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2017, 05:38:44 AM »
It's just another tool that can be useful. Say you have 12 weeks to a show. Do 2-3 weeks of moderate DNP at the start and you are ahead of schedule and may get better conditioned than you ever were previously. IMO DNP is best used far out of your planned peak as you won't look your best while on it. Not the least because training suffers while on it.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2017, 07:19:45 AM »
Google was always the trainers friend...

wrong, ghostwriter. You are assuming. Your posts on this topic fit you better then the skin you're wearing.
I got nothing to gain from my posts. My knowledge comes from research, anecdotal evidence and personal experiences (not to mention education, but you'll probably take that to be condescending).

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2017, 07:21:24 AM »

there are some sane people on this board. Good, I was starting to lose hope.

Cheers

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2017, 07:25:30 AM »
It's just another tool that can be useful. Say you have 12 weeks to a show. Do 2-3 weeks of moderate DNP at the start and you are ahead of schedule and may get better conditioned than you ever were previously. IMO DNP is best used far out of your planned peak as you won't look your best while on it. Not the least because training suffers while on it.

you could. The 'best' for fat loss and the safest way is to deplete completely before a 2 week run, and run 200mg/do even for larger guys.

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2017, 07:34:25 AM »

The 'safe' dose used in this research was in animals and didn't cause fat loss. There are no 'latest' research articles on the safety of high dose(as in high enough to cause the desired effect of fat loss) in humans.
The Dude Abides