Author Topic: Death doesn't even begin to explain what these fucks deserve  (Read 26260 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Death doesn't even begin to explain what these fucks deserve
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2017, 06:58:30 PM »
Totally agree, fellas. This is wrong! It's bad to kill an innocent dog!

(Also: Sun is warm, 5 is often more than 4, and Hitler was kind of a jerk.)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2017, 07:18:20 PM »
Most of the sick videos are from Brazil. Those people have no conscience

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2017, 04:48:32 PM »
Totally agree, fellas. This is wrong! It's bad to kill an innocent dog!

(Also: Sun is warm, 5 is often more than 4, and Hitler was kind of a jerk.)

Hitler was a great man.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2017, 05:45:58 PM »
any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival; no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

Did u hack my cam?  That's just a Tuesday.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »
Did u hack my cam?  That's just a Tuesday.

i dont know... but I am super duper stoned right now... lol... life is grand

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2017, 09:06:29 AM »
Hitler was a great man.

... if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2017, 07:10:43 AM »
i dont know... but I am super duper stoned right now... lol... life is grand
You should post stoned all the time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2017, 07:20:37 AM »
any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival; no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams,
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying,
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2017, 11:52:27 AM »
Imagine how many dogs they have shot in war zones. Just another "broke dead dog".

Used to get extra pay for blatting stray dogs during the early days of eye-rack.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »
A depraved and sick society is one that doesn't immediately execute these two.

As I say over and over, we're so beyond weak it's pathetic.

Anyone who doesn't feel this couple deserves death and nothing less also deserves death.

Looks like your prayers have been answered,,,,, ;D

Ex-soldier recorded fatally shooting service dog found dead

The Associated Press

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.

North Carolina police say they're investigating the possible suicide of an Army veteran charged with shooting her service dog as she laughed.

Fayetteville Police Lt. Todd Joyce said Sunday investigators believe that 23-year-old Marinna Rollins killed herself. Joyce declined to explain what evidence detectives found. He says police were called to her apartment early Sunday after her body was found by friends.

Rollins and 25-year-old Jarren Heng were charged last month with cruelty to animals after investigators say they tied the dog to a tree and shot it multiple times with a rifle. Cumberland County District Attorney Clark Reaves said the two could be heard laughing on a video recording they made as the dog was killed.

Court documents show Rollins received a medical retirement from the Army in January.

http://www.thestate.com/latest-news/article149183799.html#storylink=cpy

:)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2017, 06:29:37 PM »

The Associated Press

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.

North Carolina police say they're investigating the possible suicide of an Army veteran charged with shooting her service dog as she laughed.

Fayetteville Police Lt. Todd Joyce said Sunday investigators believe that 23-year-old Marinna Rollins killed herself. Joyce declined to explain what evidence detectives found. He says police were called to her apartment early Sunday after her body was found by friends.

Rollins and 25-year-old Jarren Heng were charged last month with cruelty to animals after investigators say they tied the dog to a tree and shot it multiple times with a rifle. Cumberland County District Attorney Clark Reaves said the two could be heard laughing on a video recording they made as the dog was killed.

Court documents show Rollins received a medical retirement from the Army in January.

Oh Dear.!!
Perhaps She is Now With Her Dog She Shot & Laughed At
And Hopefully it is Biting Her.

Very Sad  :'(

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2017, 03:37:03 AM »

The Associated Press

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.

good riddance
K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2017, 06:03:13 AM »

I just have two questions.

Did they want everyone to see it?
If not, why did they film it?

How would this Marinna Rollins turn out if she didnt join the military and meet this Jarren Heng?
Q

Skeeter

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »

The Associated Press

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.

Shit! I never got to tap that.  :(

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2017, 06:08:47 AM »
I don't even want to watch the video.

Cops: Ex-soldier kills her service dog while her boyfriend videotapes

A former soldier and her boyfriend are facing felony charges after police say she tied her service dog to a tree and shot it several times in the head while her boyfriend videotaped the act.

Marinna Rollins and Jared Heng were arrested by sheriff's deputies in Cumberland County, North Carolina. They're charged with animal cruelty, a felony.
According to a police report obtained by CNN affiliate WTVD, the pair took the gray-and-white male pit bill named Cami to a wooded area earlier this month.
Rollins shot the dog five times, authorities said, and is heard laughing in the video as she does it.
"It's been real Cami. I love you. You're my puppy. You're my puppy but ...," the woman in the video says.
The dog belonged to Rollins and was her emotional support animal, Sheriff's Sgt. Sean Swain told CNN.

In the video, the man -- who deputies say is Heng -- then asks to shoot the animal.
"I want to pop him," the man says. He too shoots Cami 5 times, deputies said.
The pair is then seen dumping the dog into a shallow grave and draping a sheet over him.
The disturbing footage quickly made its rounds on Facebook.
Rollins ended at Fort Bragg in January of 2017; Heng is still on active duty there, cnn affiliate WNCN said.
Cami was adopted by Rollins back in 2016 from the Cumberland County Animal Shelter. He was known at the time as Huey.
Both suspects are in the Cumberland County jail. Their bond is set at $25,000 each

WoooSHHHHH TA NA KA

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2017, 07:21:36 AM »

sounds like Monday to me
a

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2017, 10:12:57 AM »
I forgot to ask earlier...

Was she saved ?
K

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2017, 01:31:08 PM »

You are one dumb fuck. The dog died quickly and didn't feel a thing unlike the chicken, beef, and other foods we eat where the animals suffer through inhumane conditions for their lives. Check out what a slaughter house is like. Animals get skinned alive for their coats. Most animal shelters just gas the animals or inject them and they suffer more then this.

This is not the thread to mouth off your stupid vegan fag shit,in fact nowhere on getbig is appropriate for this nonsense, nobody here gives a fuck what you have to say, cut and paste that Whiney fag vegan shit out of here and onto a pre-mestural support forum or some other fag haunt where your more likely to find like minded people.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2017, 01:40:41 PM »
This is not the thread to mouth off your stupid vegan fag shit,in fact nowhere on getbig is appropriate for this nonsense, nobody here gives a fuck what you have to say, cut and paste that Whiney fag vegan shit out of here and onto a pre-mestural support forum or some other fag haunt where your more likely to find like minded people.

Ha Ha - Exactly Right - Well Said.

What's wrong with them type of people - why the Fcuk do they think they teeth
And a digestive system geared up for eating meat.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2017, 07:16:17 PM »

if you ate a vegan diet which is healthy and easily the most ethical diet there is, you would look less like shit

you are not "straight" because you eat a hot dog and burger, fatso

E
E

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2017, 11:47:47 PM »
if you ate a vegan diet which is healthy and easily the most ethical diet there is, you would look less like shit

you are not "straight" because you eat a hot dog and burger, fatso

E

Let's see how good you look hunk !

Should have known that the biggest fag on the site is a vegan, you're truly one of the most pathetic individuals ever to exist

Try cutting all those estrogenic soy shit you veganfags eat in place of meat and you may not cry over an old man finishing last in a bodybuilding contest

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2017, 11:24:49 AM »
Let's see how good you look hunk !

Should have known that the biggest fag on the site is a vegan, you're truly one of the most pathetic individuals ever to exist

Try cutting all those estrogenic soy shit you veganfags eat in place of meat and you may not cry over an old man finishing last in a bodybuilding contest

i eat chicken and fish, there is a lot of nutritional value in eating them so no not a vegan

i don't eat beef or pork, the negatives outweigh any benefits and it's extremely hypocritical to eat pigs when they are very similar to dogs while many people love dogs

i just don't see how eating vegan makes a guy a fag, it's extremely healthy, good for the environment and reduces the suffering of harmless and intelligent animals

you have very low standards for masculinity if you think what you eat makes you more of a man

E
E

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »
i eat chicken and fish, there is a lot of nutritional value in eating them so no not a vegan

i don't eat beef or pork, the negatives outweigh any benefits and it's extremely hypocritical to eat pigs when they are very similar to dogs while many people love dogs

i just don't see how eating vegan makes a guy a fag, it's extremely healthy, good for the environment and reduces the suffering of harmless and intelligent animals

you have very low standards for masculinity if you think what you eat makes you more of a man

E

I never once claimed eating anything makes you more of a man, just that going against human nature and avoiding certain foods for no good reason makes you less of a one.

The fact you eat certain meats not others makes you a fucking hypocrite and an absolute idiot even dumber than true vegans

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2017, 11:44:54 AM »
The French eat horses. Koreans and Chinese eat dogs. Some Africans have a taste for chimpanzee bushmeat. On the other hand ,most Hindus revere cows as holy animals and refrain from eating them.

It's all good.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2017, 12:35:37 PM »
I never once claimed eating anything makes you more of a man, just that going against human nature and avoiding certain foods for no good reason makes you less of a one.

The fact you eat certain meats not others makes you a fucking hypocrite and an absolute idiot even dumber than true vegans

What do you mean "Goes against human nature."
X