Author Topic: Rate Trump's 1st 100 days  (Read 6073 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Rate Trump's 1st 100 days
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 12:44:01 PM »
No - for someone on a BB page who doesnt even lift, its funny seeing how easily triggered you get.  

LOL @ easily triggered

projection much ?

I thought you were the one who quit lifting in favor of running around in the mud

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 12:46:55 PM »
LOL @ easily triggered

projection much ?

I thought you were the one who quite lifting in favor of running around in the mud

I do both.  Its called being social.  maybe a recluse like yourself might want to wander away from the television and go interact with humanity once in awhile. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 01:23:11 PM »
id give him a B overall... A on leadership....B+ immigration...C on overseas policy(for now)... D on healthcare.... gotta give him an A+++ on pissing off all you lib/dem pussies tho.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 01:50:25 PM »
I do both.  Its called being social.  maybe a recluse like yourself might want to wander away from the television and go interact with humanity once in awhile. 

LOL -working out to be social...so cute

I'm sure you and the gals down out the local Curves have a great time together

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 01:58:07 PM »
No shit it's about congress. Almost everything Trump try's to do is cockblocked or blocked by dumbass activist courts. So just to be clear, you're for higher taxes, not creating jobs, letting in illegals without boarder control, taking away the second amendment, killing free speech, letting dictators gas their own people, letting Iran and NK have nukes with the threat of using them and now especially NK? If your against Trump, you're against all of this. When Obama was "president" he had a rubber stamp congress which why things are so fucked up now. You're one giant America hating liberal talking point. Again, not an ounce of common sense and all Lurker is, is a soundboard.

I'm for this one.

Was cool with Hussein, Khadafi, and a host of other dictators do their thing. Sucks. It's unfair to not be born in the US or other nations like it, but it is not the problem of the United States.

This is not like WW2 where dictators were taking over other countries that the US were allied against, these are internal matters to those nations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 02:03:54 PM »
LOL -working out to be social...so cute

I'm sure you and the gals down out the local Curves have a great time together

Lets see 2 weeks ago I did Boston Marathon with a 45lb ruck  26.2 miles. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 02:07:21 PM »
The problem is Democrats do not have a solid or coherent 50 state strategy.

Beyond smug, irrelevant late night comedy bashing Trump they have very little strategy.

Trump gains seats in 2018 and with the lack of a filibuster, thanks to Senator Reid, he pushes through whatever legislation he desires.

While it is a fun little parlor game, talk of a "100 day grade" is basically pointless.

Although he has been very solid during that time it will be the loser Democrats who continue to lose.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2017, 02:15:24 PM »
Lets see 2 weeks ago I did Boston Marathon with a 45lb ruck  26.2 miles. 

I hope you're kidding or trolling.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »
What have Democrats done to hold onto their Senate seat in North Dakota, Missouri and Indiana?

They have zero answers.

You almost do not even have to criticize them at this point.

Just kick back and watch them continue to lose.

Trump is speaking to all those areas by addressing NAFTA and continuing to gain support from the NRA.

And he will take every one of those seats from the Democrats and put it right into the Republicans hands.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2017, 02:44:47 PM »
The problem is Democrats do not have a solid or coherent 50 state strategy.

Beyond smug, irrelevant late night comedy bashing Trump they have very little strategy.

Trump gains seats in 2018 and with the lack of a filibuster, thanks to Senator Reid, he pushes through whatever legislation he desires.

While it is a fun little parlor game, talk of a "100 day grade" is basically pointless.

Although he has been very solid during that time it will be the loser Democrats who continue to lose.

How can we guarantee that the "loser" democrats will be losing?

I guess I inquire as to why we say they are losing when they gained seats in both the house and the Senate in 2016.

Previous Congress:
House Membership
246 Republicans
187 Democrats

Senate Membership
54 Republicans
44 Democrats
2 Independents

Current Congress:
House membership
238 Republicans -8
193 Democrats +6
4 Vacant

Senate membership
52 Republicans -2
46 Democrats +2
2 Independents

Gaining seats is losing?

I don't particularly care about it one or the other, but I want to understand the metric of "losing" that we are talking about.

For full disclosure, I believe that Republicans did gain +3 at that level. so that's a -3 for the Dems there. Still comes across as even money to me.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2017, 03:05:53 PM »
How can we guarantee that the "loser" democrats will be losing?

I guess I inquire as to why we say they are losing when they gained seats in both the house and the Senate in 2016.

Previous Congress:
House Membership
246 Republicans
187 Democrats

Senate Membership
54 Republicans
44 Democrats
2 Independents

Current Congress:
House membership
238 Republicans -8
193 Democrats +6
4 Vacant

Senate membership
52 Republicans -2
46 Democrats +2
2 Independents

Gaining seats is losing?

I don't particularly care about it one or the other, but I want to understand the metric of "losing" that we are talking about.

For full disclosure, I believe that Republicans did gain +3 at that level. so that's a -3 for the Dems there. Still comes across as even money to me.

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/2018-senate/

North Dakota, Missouri, Montana and Indiana are GONE for The Democrats.

Now look at the rest of the light blue states.

Ohio, West Virginia, Florida are almost certainly gone for the Democrats.

And they will have their hands full trying to maintain Pennsylvania, Virginia and Minnesota.

NAFTA + Pro Second amendment message is the recipe for success for these areas and Trump is working it like a charm.

Meanwhile the Democrats have no real answer and no real message for these states.

People from these areas could care less about The Simpsons or some cliche, played out Steven Cobert monologue.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2017, 03:10:07 PM »
Trump has a majority in the house and the senate and can't work with THEM successfully...yet.

Reagan had dems running both the house and senate and still managed passed historic legislation.

Big difference.

GOP wins POTUS
Controls House and Senate
Gets to pick the new SC justice
controls majority of gov'ships throughout the country

Last time this happened was 1928.   Then came 1929....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2017, 03:18:53 PM »
I hope you're kidding or trolling.

No. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/2018-senate/

North Dakota, Missouri, Montana and Indiana are GONE for The Democrats.

Now look at the rest of the light blue states.

Ohio, West Virginia, Florida are almost certainly gone for the Democrats.

And they will have their hands full trying to maintain Pennsylvania, Virginia and Minnesota.

NAFTA + Pro Second amendment message is the recipe for success for these areas and Trump is working it like a charm.

Meanwhile the Democrats have no real answer and no real message for these states.

People from these areas could care less about The Simpsons or some cliche, played out Steven Cobert monologue.

I guess we will see when the election cycle turns.

Remember the Republicans were in this position in 2004 and look at what 2008 turned into.

I don't try to guarantee anything when it comes to politics. People are fickle. They will turn on you pretty damn quick.

If these jobs that Trump promised don't show up, do you think people will just say, eh, that's ok?

I don't know about that. I mean, if the jobs show up, you're right, they probably take some seats, if they don't, then they probably don't. Just my opinion of course.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2017, 03:58:27 PM »
I guess we will see when the election cycle turns.

Remember the Republicans were in this position in 2004 and look at what 2008 turned into.

I don't try to guarantee anything when it comes to politics. People are fickle. They will turn on you pretty damn quick.

If these jobs that Trump promised don't show up, do you think people will just say, eh, that's ok?

I don't know about that. I mean, if the jobs show up, you're right, they probably take some seats, if they don't, then they probably don't. Just my opinion of course.

well 1Q17 GDP showed the slowest growth in 3 years

Normally I would give the POTUS a break since he hasn't passed a budget or implemented any of his plans but since Trump took credit for all the positive economic news starting with the day after the election I guess it's only fair that he owns this too.

Can't have it both ways

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2017, 04:56:35 PM »
Trump is a Genius and will win non-stop for the remaining 7 plus years.

"Michigan", "Ohio", "Pennsylvania"

"America First"

"I pulled us out of TPP"

"Slashing Regulations"

"Restore Rule of Law for Citizens"

"Fighting for The American Worker"

Democrats have ZERO answer for this ^^

They are too busy waging a civil war between The Progressive Bernie wing and The Establishment Tom Perez wing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2017, 04:59:30 PM »
The Democrat Party.

Pure Comedy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
Trump has a majority in the house and the senate and can't work with THEM successfully...yet.

Reagan had dems running both the house and senate and still managed passed historic legislation.

Big difference.

No, here's the real difference. Most are RINO's and almost as useless as liberals but to be fair, at least they sit down and try to iron out something be it a piece of legislation or an executive order without handing over a blank check or rubber stamp anything crossing their desk. You're party is so used to having things handed to them when it's taken away you act like spoiled children that didn't get their way.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »
President Trump Kept Fewer than Half of His 100-Day Promises

http://time.com/4753785/donald-trump-100-day-promises/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
President Trump Kept Fewer than Half of His 100-Day Promises

http://time.com/4753785/donald-trump-100-day-promises/

Still having a hard time accepting Trumps win? lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2017, 06:48:33 AM »
Tell me why we should be letting illegals in and having activist judges, judge on "feelings" instead of the actual law where Trump should have precedence?

Are you referring to the travel Ban?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2017, 07:12:35 AM »
He changed the narrative.

On Eve of Annual Media Dinner, Poll Finds Americans Trust Trump More Than Media

Only a day before journalists are set to meet at their annual self-congratulatory dinner, a new poll finds that their intended customers, the American people, don’t trust them. Indeed, the poll finds Americans trust the Trump White House to tell the truth more than they do the media.
The poll taken of 2,006 adults between April 23 and 26 is certainly bad news for the political media as 37 percent of respondents said they trust the Trump White House, while only 29 percent said they trust the media.

Worse for the media, the day before their April 29 dinner, the poll found that 51 percent of respondents said the national political media “is out of touch with everyday Americans,” while only 28 percent said the media “understand the issues every day Americans are facing.”

The poll sponsored by Morning Consult unsurprisingly found a partisan outcome with its questions. But what should concern the media is that independents also said they trust the White House more than they trust the media.

Republicans had an extremely lopsided view of the press with 72 percent saying the White House was more apt to tell the truth. Only 10 percent said the media would deliver real news while 18 percent said they did not know.

Of course, Democratic respondents trusted the media more than they do Trump, but at a much closer margin. 54 percent favor the media with only 12 percent saying they trust the White House. Perhaps a bit surprising was the 34 percent who said they were not sure which was more truthful.

But independents broke towards the Republican position with 37 percent saying they trust the White House more than the media (29 percent). Like Democrats, 34 percent said they were not sure.

In an age when the media has taken special care to try and discredit President Trump at every turn, the media’s antagonism has driven independents away, not toward, trusting news coverage. The survey found that 43 percent said the media had been harder on Trump than any other president, and almost half (49 percent) said the media is out of touch with average Americans.

President Trump spent much of the last year lambasting the media for misreporting the facts, and his recent rally cry that the media engages in “fake news” has also struck a chord with Americans. The poll found that 42 percent said they have seen “fake news” stories in newspapers and TV broadcasts more than once a day. Another 31 percent said they see fake news several times a week in those same traditional media outlets.

This result was echoed a few days earlier in another poll, this one of Trump voters. The poll, sponsored by the University of Virginia Center for Politics, found that 88 percent agree with Trump’s claim that the media is the enemy of the American people.

So, as the media prepare to meet in Washington D.C. for their annual White House Correspondent’s Dinner, President Trump will be meeting with Americans in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

The announcement came after the president decided to skip the annual dinner, breaking with the tradition presidents have set in attending the media’s event.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
Are you referring to the travel Ban?

Yes

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »
Another Excellent Move. Time to prime up the economy and get this thing moving.

Trump Reverses Obama’s Last Days Drilling Ban

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Donald Trump on Friday signed a new executive order on an America-First Offshore Energy Strategy as he proclaimed, “It’s going to lead to a lot of great wealth for our country and a lot of great jobs for our country.”
From the Roosevelt Room of the White House, President Trump thanked Secretaries Wilbur Ross and Ryan Zinke, lauded their job performance, then told those gathered:

This is a great day for American workers and families, and today we’re unleashing American energy and clearing the way for thousands and thousands of high-paying American energy jobs. Our country is blessed with incredible natural resources, including abundant offshore oil and natural gas reserves. But the federal government has kept 94 percent of these offshore areas closed for exploration and production.  And when they say closed, they mean closed.

This deprives our country of potentially thousands and thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in wealth. I pledged to take action, and today I am keeping that promise.

The President stated that the order initiates “opening offshore areas to job-creating energy exploration,” which reverses an Obama Administration Arctic leasing ban. “It reverses the previous administration’s Arctic leasing ban, and directs Secretary Zinke to allow responsible development of offshore areas that will bring revenue to our Treasury and jobs to our workers.”

Then-President Barack Obama seized this last days’ opportunity to shore up his environmental policy in December 2016. The Washington Post reported that he banned offshore oil and gas drilling in hundreds of millions of acres of federal land in the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans. The ban was coordinated with a related move by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The report cited a White House aide, who claimed regarding the Section 12-A of the 1953 act withdrawals, “There is no authority for subsequent presidents to un-withdraw … I can’t speak to what a future Congress will do.”

After the Obama-era Arctic leasing ban was announced, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) responded in a tweet the Post cited, “Yet another Obama abuse of power. Hopefully, on[e] that will be reversed…exactly one month from today.”

Trump added that the order, “will enable better scientific study of our offshore resources and research that has blocked everything from happening for far too long.” The result, according to Trump, will be energy cost reduction and job creation, while making the country more secure and energy independent.

“It’s going to lead to a lot of great wealth for our country and a lot of great jobs for our country,” said Trump.

Ahead of the President’s speech, Vice President Mike Pence called the order “an important step toward American energy independence.