Author Topic: Trump Not Ready to be President  (Read 1750 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Trump Not Ready to be President
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.a0d27e649aec

There you go teabaggers and nitwits. Dumbass didn't realize it's not a dictatorship and was expected to do a little work.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Nor Ready to be President
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:34:29 PM »
yep, just a hint of bafflement

There’s an element of surprise in Trump’s comments, a hint of bafflement that having responsibility for the welfare of 320 million people entwined in a global economy and international relationships might end up being trickier than running a real estate and branding shop from midtown Manhattan. One group that probably wasn’t surprised that Trump wasn’t prepared? The majority of Americans.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Not Ready to be President
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:29:59 PM »
Jesus is this guy insecure

On at least one point, though, he continues to be convincing himself that he’s up to the task. In the middle of his interview with Reuters, Trump paused to pass out copies of a map he had on hand. The map showed the United States, colored with the results of the 2016 election. “It’s pretty good, right?” he asked the Reuters team.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:51:54 PM »
he's still YOUR president snowflakes... just shows you how shitty the democratic party is/was.. Hillary was prepared all right.. prepared to sell out this country for illegals, refugees, gays, and money.. going to be fun listening to you fellas whine every day for the next four years..

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 05:37:51 PM »
he's still YOUR president snowflakes... just shows you how shitty the democratic party is/was.. Hillary was prepared all right.. prepared to sell out this country for illegals, refugees, gays, and money.. going to be fun listening to you fellas whine every day for the next four years..
You're as cuckoo as your leader.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 05:59:04 PM »
You're as cuckoo as your leader.

haha... you maybe right... I wish I had his money to go along w that.. seriously tho, isn't almost every world leader these days fuckin nuts in their own way??? we have the Donald, putin, assad, merkel, kim jong, the cartel kingpin in mexico, the Filipino guy whos murdering everything, Irans leader,  I'm sure there are more as well. Obama was cuckoo too brother.. cuckoo to turn a blind eye to all this shit happening everywhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 06:10:26 PM »
Gonna be a long 8 years

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 06:21:02 PM »
Gonna be a long 8 years

It's going to be a beautiful 8 years!

2018 Super Majority and then even more MAGA!

It will be like massive global warming melting Snowflakes at a record rate.

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 06:26:30 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 08:08:19 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.a0d27e649aec

There you go teabaggers and nitwits. Dumbass didn't realize it's not a dictatorship and was expected to do a little work.

Apparently numb-nuts didn't take into consideration that previous Presidents including your messiah said similar things when asked damn near the same question. Keep hiding behind your gimmick, that's probably the smartest thing you'll ever do.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
Will someone list obama's major achievements, that weren't accomplished using his skin colors, prior to becoming POTUS.

I'll wait...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
The meltdowns Trump is causing is so funny as he is winning. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 10:58:04 AM »
Will someone list obama's major achievements, that weren't accomplished using his skin colors, prior to becoming POTUS.

I'll wait...

I think you have be more specific. It should list Obamas major achievements that have actually been a benefit to America. Remember, they actually think that Obamacare was an Achievement just as an example.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2017, 02:18:41 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 02:31:44 PM »

He is.   First he is reversing every dumb obama eo there was.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 05:14:42 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
Apparently numb-nuts didn't take into consideration that previous Presidents including your messiah said similar things when asked damn near the same question. Keep hiding behind your gimmick, that's probably the smartest thing you'll ever do.
Hide? From who? Not your pussy midget ass.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 05:45:51 PM »
The meltdowns Trump is causing is so funny as he is winning.  
You Trump voters are the only ones I see melting down. You bought the lies, not me, fool.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 05:48:17 PM »
You Trump voters are the only ones I see melting down. You bought the lies, not me, fool.

There were dozens of aging grey hippies protesting outside my office today w climate change signs.   So funny loking at these losers near death so frightened about trump 

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 05:49:48 PM »
There were dozens of aging grey hippies protesting outside my office today w climate change signs.   So funny loking at these losers near death so frightened about trump 
Well, agree with you there, idiots.