Author Topic: Dallas McCarver - Guestposing at 2017 Emerald Cup - Genetic Potential  (Read 12636 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
So tired of hearing all these pricks talk about 'savage lifts ' and whatever bullshit they can throw up and barely handle the shit - to only do it to brag to people

The people that give a shit you bench 500lbs weighing 225lbs fatass is you , you have no other way to prove to people or even introduce the fact you spent the last 4 years of your pressing too much shit weight the wrong way

Same asshole is the one all small or fat as shit  or 'has a bad shoulder now' - because of your shitty workouts

Bench what you can handle , get results you can actully see (like abs) and Not some # to rat off to people

Fortress

• Getbig V
The only thing being shut down is his organs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That's great, but too bad it doesn't matter how much he lifts.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Big weights matter!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No one ever said he wasn't strong, just can't win the shows.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No one ever said he wasn't strong, just can't win the shows.

He won the CA pro and was 8th at the Olympia at 23/24. 2nd at the Arnold isn't horrible either.

He's just getting back into hard training so doesn't look too bad here at 330.

845 at the end of his back workout.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
20 reps with 130's at 330? I did 15 with 110's at 181lbs ( with no gear. ) Not inpressed.

J

Why 2 x 160lb should be impressing, but 320lb in the barbell is just a warm up weight?   ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
pussy dropped them at the end.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
anything less than 200lbs dumbbells pressing for reps are just pretenders....see Ronnie "liightweightbaybie" Coleman dumbbells workout for more info

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
Everybody talks about his bp and heavy breathing, but I want to know how someone that big walks around without having incredible foot, shin and calf pain?  When I blimped up to my heaviest, my feet would be in fucking agony if I walked a quarter mile, and my calves and tibs would be so pumped it felt like the skin was ready to explode.  And if he's really 330 there, that's like 55-60 lbs. more than my fatass was.  Kid is a beast, but he has to be miserable :?:

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Is this what he does to help seperate his abs?  Thats an awesome look

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
So tired of hearing all these pricks talk about 'savage lifts ' and whatever bullshit they can throw up and barely handle the shit - to only do it to brag to people

The people that give a shit you bench 500lbs weighing 225lbs fatass is you , you have no other way to prove to people or even introduce the fact you spent the last 4 years of your pressing too much shit weight the wrong way

Same asshole is the one all small or fat as shit  or 'has a bad shoulder now' - because of your shitty workouts

Bench what you can handle , get results you can actully see (like abs) and Not some # to rat off to people
There is no reason to bring Chaos into this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
He won the CA pro and was 8th at the Olympia at 23/24. 2nd at the Arnold isn't horrible either.

He's just getting back into hard training so doesn't look too bad here at 330.

845 at the end of his back workout.

Very impressive deadlift weight.

Not sure doing max single on deadlift at the end of your back workout
Is wise, or doing much to improve his physique as a bodybuilder

Still he's young & very strong
And if it works for him. 👍🏻

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
and Dallas was deadlifting to a hardcore song in the background. That song is badass.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
and Dallas was deadlifting to a hardcore song in the background. That song is badass.

and I'm sure bequeer listens to "I'm too sexy" while prancing aaround in daisy dukes doing his rubber band pansyass workout

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
The bit where he poses down with the kid is cool....

T

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
At 332 pounds:

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Dude starting to get that offseason Compton high blood pressure look. Plus hes taller so heavier. His insides likely aren't happy.

Simple Simon

I see a rag on a stick in his future

falco

• Getbig V
Have a hard time believing those 332lbs.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Have a hard time believing those 332lbs.

Dude - just watch the first 30 seconds of the video I posted above..... Looks like 330 to me....

#team195/130 #waterretention
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
Everybody talks about his bp and heavy breathing, but I want to know how someone that big walks around without having incredible foot, shin and calf pain?  When I blimped up to my heaviest, my feet would be in fucking agony if I walked a quarter mile, and my calves and tibs would be so pumped it felt like the skin was ready to explode.  And if he's really 330 there, that's like 55-60 lbs. more than my fatass was.  Kid is a beast, but he has to be miserable :?:

People vary widely.  Your experience couldn't be further from mine, for example.  Even at 240 lbs I could run two six minute miles in a row, never had a shin splints in my life.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
McCarver is Singermans science experiment. Dallas is a puppet.
T

Simple Simon

The bit where he poses down with the kid is cool....

kid looks way better than him...

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Dude - just watch the first 30 seconds of the video I posted above..... Looks like 330 to me....

#team195/130 #waterretention

O