Author Topic: ARL 36iu pens  (Read 3336 times)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
ARL 36iu pens
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:26:10 PM »
Hi just wondering if anyone has used the arl 36iu pens and what they are like.

Also 200iu kits of redtops.. Any experience with these anyone?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: ARL 36iu pens
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 07:32:25 PM »
There are 2 generics out that are good neither are a red top.  ARL?  Can't say as I've never heard of it.  If it's pharm grade I wouldn't touch it if it's not from a USA pharmacy with a script on it, or a script that has the name ripped off. 

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 08:09:11 PM »
There are 2 generics out that are good neither are a red top.  ARL?  Can't say as I've never heard of it.  If it's pharm grade I wouldn't touch it if it's not from a USA pharmacy with a script on it, or a script that has the name ripped off. 

On pro muscle the lab testing looked alright on the redtopss

The arl is russian.

But i am from australia

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 01:32:23 AM »
Stick with the generics from "theprovider" over on PM if that is where you are at. He may have a little slowish response and shipping, but his generics are damn good and on point.

As for human grade hgh pens, unless you buy them fresh out a pharmacy or a friend who gets a script, use extreme caution. They are getting easier to fake day by day.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 07:14:35 PM »
Stick with the generics from "theprovider" over on PM if that is where you are at. He may have a little slowish response and shipping, but his generics are damn good and on point.

As for human grade hgh pens, unless you buy them fresh out a pharmacy or a friend who gets a script, use extreme caution. They are getting easier to fake day by day.

I have proper sealed nordtropin pens as well def not fakes. Just want to run a generic on top.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 07:32:33 AM »

Who, what?  PM me with some more info.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 04:55:49 AM »

\

what is his price now?  it never seems to be the same