Author Topic: Trump to CBS’s Dickerson: ‘I Love Your Show — I Call It Deface the Nation’  (Read 6064 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Only someone as stupid as you would ask a loaded question and expect a response. Hence the eye roll along with the straw man picture, to go along with the straw man argument you attempting to generate.

Typical leftist answer when you can't answer, name call. Just admit you have twisted backwards view that can't decipher right from wrong. Wasn't a loaded question, it was a simple yes or no. But your response speaks volumes....seek help immediately.

Skeeter

Typical leftist answer when you can't answer, name call. Just admit you have twisted backwards view that can't decipher right from wrong. Wasn't a loaded question, it was a simple yes or no. But your response speaks volumes....seek help immediately.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

Skeeter you're so utterly and completely off-base it's comical.

It wasn't a loaded question in any way.  You didn't even try to answer.  You're belittling yourself by avoiding the point.

Skeeter

Skeeter you're so utterly and completely off-base it's comical.

It wasn't a loaded question in any way.  You didn't even try to answer.  You're belittling yourself by avoiding the point.

Look up the definition of loaded question, retard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Holy Snikey's , you're right.

Sorry sweety ,I assumed it was a pic of you and your hubby  ;D

You assumed wrong.  Fagbama used to leech off Chandu, who used to buy him clothes etc.  Basically, Obama was like a street hooker

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Look up the definition of loaded question, retard.

If you're so confident in your own position you'd have answered, loaded or not.

And who the hell doesn't know the meaning of the term "loaded question"?  We're not in kindergarten here...

Skeeter

If you're so confident in your own position you'd have answered, loaded or not.

And who the hell doesn't know the meaning of the term "loaded question"?  We're not in kindergarten here...

You clearly don't.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
You clearly don't.

I mean I didn't even read the thread other than this last page...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Kay skeeter I read the q.  So I'll ask you again, but try to take the trigger out of it.

Are you for or against:

- raising taxes
- endless regulations
- illegal immigration
- dicators gassing their own people
- etc etc etc ( ;))

(you can answer each point individually)

Skeeter

Kay skeeter I read the q.  So I'll ask you again, but try to take the trigger out of it.

Are you for or against:

- raising taxes
- endless regulations
- illegal immigration
- etc etc etc ( ;))

So you've read the previous page now, and you don't see how any of these nonsense questions are completely unrelated to anything discussed?  ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I blew a load on Yamcha's back, when he was in an "all 4's " position. :D

Howard, please don't share your wet dream stories on this forum.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Are you for or against:

- raising taxes
- endless regulations
- illegal immigration
- etc etc etc ( ;))

Don't even try, his lack of an answer is an answer in itself. This is how the left operates.

Skeeter

Don't even try, his lack of an answer is an answer in itself. This is how the left operates.
So you've read the previous page now, and you don't see how any of these nonsense questions are completely unrelated to anything discussed?  ::)
::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

They're related to opposing trump.

Answer them

(Coach I know he's not going to, but I'm trying my best to give him a chance...)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
This is how the left operates.

The left is fucking poisonous, they don't understand they're undermining and destroying the single greatest civilization and culture the world has ever known.  No, not exaggerating.  All the stuff they support tears down the values of western civilization.  I bet 99% are so brainwashed and duped by the propaganda they don't even understand how they're contributing to it or that they are.

Sad, really.  But there are still some strongholds of white anglosaxon-esque culture around, except they're going to be found in places you don't expect, like maybe poland and hungary and other eastern european countries.  croatia?

Skeeter