Author Topic: A Friend of a Friend's Experience With Vyotech Supplements- FWIW  (Read 3758 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
  Let me start off by saying that I am extremely skeptical of all supplement companies. I work out just like all of you and I work hard to earn my money, just like you guys. I was intrigued when I heard reports about a supplement saving a man's life, so I decided to look into it.

Dave was your typical middle aged guy with a mediocre job, a wife that wouldn't show enough affection and a physique that was nothing to write home about. His wife didn't like his body and would seemingly always reject his overtures. Everyone dumped all their duties onto him at work. His kids didn't show him any respect and he was overweight and without much energy.

Then Dave discovered Vyotech. He had worked out when he was younger, but he never felt like this. He lifted like a man possessed . His workouts were legendary, there was screaming and gnashing of teeth. He completely transformed his body. He gained 45 pounds of muscle in two months and lost just as much fat.

His wife was attracted to him again and he was virile enough to satisfy all of her sexual needs. His kids had no choice but to respect his beastly new body. If they even thought about stepping out of line, a bulging vein in his forehead warned them to reconsider. One flex of his shredded arms sent his lazy coworkers packing. Once contemplating suicide, Dave was now considering homicide, a complete 180 degree transformation!

Keep in mind, I am not being paid to say any of this and I am just as skeptical as you about supplements, but I gotta tell you , Vyotech is the real deal. Try some today! What have you got to lose? There is a money back guarantee. Vyotech is available at GNC's nationwide.

Bast175

Re: A Friend of a Friend's Experience With Vyotech Supplements- FWIW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 12:10:55 AM »
Do you take your Vyotech rectally, "LuciusFox"?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 08:34:09 AM »
 Of course not, they wouldn't work if I did. :-[

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 10:16:05 AM »
Sounds like a horrible advertisement to me ::)
Supplements can help you acheive goals if you work hard...they don't do the work for you.  Maybe "Dave" was sick of being taken advantage of, got off his lazy butt and started working out-if he is now considering homicide maybe it was something other then the supplements from GNC that he was taking... 
Jennifer

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 04:46:59 PM »
  Let me start off by saying that I am extremely skeptical of all supplement companies. I work out just like all of you and I work hard to earn my money, just like you guys. I was intrigued when I heard reports about a supplement saving a man's life, so I decided to look into it.

Dave was your typical middle aged guy with a mediocre job, a wife that wouldn't show enough affection and a physique that was nothing to write home about. His wife didn't like his body and would seemingly always reject his overtures. Everyone dumped all their duties onto him at work. His kids didn't show him any respect and he was overweight and without much energy.

Then Dave discovered Vyotech. He had worked out when he was younger, but he never felt like this. He lifted like a man possessed . His workouts were legendary, there was screaming and gnashing of teeth. He completely transformed his body. He gained 45 pounds of muscle in two months and lost just as much fat.

His wife was attracted to him again and he was virile enough to satisfy all of her sexual needs. His kids had no choice but to respect his beastly new body. If they even thought about stepping out of line, a bulging vein in his forehead warned them to reconsider. One flex of his shredded arms sent his lazy coworkers packing. Once contemplating suicide, Dave was now considering homicide, a complete 180 degree transformation!

Keep in mind, I am not being paid to say any of this and I am just as skeptical as you about supplements, but I gotta tell you , Vyotech is the real deal. Try some today! What have you got to lose? There is a money back guarantee. Vyotech is available at GNC's nationwide.

TRANSLATION: I am a paid adverstisement whore for vyotech.....

>:(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 05:33:11 AM »
 I assure you that I have not been paid a dime to post that testimonial, I am just trying to help my fellow lifters. Vyotech makes the best supplements I've ever used!

absent

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 05:39:29 AM »
True, you're just a troll. Ron should ban your ass, then publicize your IP and the other accounts you post under.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 06:01:30 AM »
Ron isn't going to do anything about the scam artists on this board. It's all about money.  There is nothing to be done as it is an embedded form of advertising. 

The scenarios are all the same for this type of crap:

1. publicly state that you hate/are skeptical of  all supp companies.
2.  announce that you've just discovered this company.
3.  list all the great achievements made while on it.  gains of 30 pounds, great sex, women find you irresistible, find a great job,
4. say that you don't receive any money
5.  then say " hey, I am only trying to help my fellow lifters".
6. Usually end with calling everyone " bros" or "peeps"

7.  There usually is a 'hook' or a 'schtick' in there that has the person making the post have some sort of illness, disease or deformity that would prompt otherwise unsuspecting readers to feel more secure about the validity of the post.  Most often it's some sort of cancer or liver disease or if an accident, a car accident hit by a drunk driver.

The set up usually takes a few months of constant posting in order to get people to know you and to get the post count high.  Lends some sense of credibility to the person while lulling the readers into a false sense of security about the merits of the post. 

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 07:48:23 AM »
honestly though... i work at GNC.. and we have those sample packets... and the 17-hd worked for me... im considering stealing a bottle :)
Never Big Enough

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 09:44:36 AM »
I assure you that I have not been paid a dime to post that testimonial, I am just trying to help my fellow lifters. Vyotech makes the best supplements I've ever used!

"I'm not only a customer-I'm also the President"
Jennifer

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 10:59:13 AM »
True, you're just a troll. Ron should ban your ass, then publicize your IP and the other accounts you post under.

This is my only account. Why would I want to be a troll?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 11:00:54 AM »
Ron isn't going to do anything about the scam artists on this board. It's all about money.  There is nothing to be done as it is an embedded form of advertising. 

The scenarios are all the same for this type of crap:

1. publicly state that you hate/are skeptical of  all supp companies.
2.  announce that you've just discovered this company.
3.  list all the great achievements made while on it.  gains of 30 pounds, great sex, women find you irresistible, find a great job,
4. say that you don't receive any money
5.  then say " hey, I am only trying to help my fellow lifters".
6. Usually end with calling everyone " bros" or "peeps"

7.  There usually is a 'hook' or a 'schtick' in there that has the person making the post have some sort of illness, disease or deformity that would prompt otherwise unsuspecting readers to feel more secure about the validity of the post.  Most often it's some sort of cancer or liver disease or if an accident, a car accident hit by a drunk driver.

The set up usually takes a few months of constant posting in order to get people to know you and to get the post count high.  Lends some sense of credibility to the person while lulling the readers into a false sense of security about the merits of the post. 

I can't believe people do this kind of thing. Very disappointing. If only their supplements were as good as Vyotech's, then they wouldn't have to make up these stories.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 11:03:26 AM »
honestly though... i work at GNC.. and we have those sample packets... and the 17-hd worked for me... im considering stealing a bottle :)

Great to see another lifter benefiting from Vyotech supplements.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 11:07:34 AM »

His wife was attracted to him again and he was virile enough to satisfy all of her sexual needs.

Yeah, this story is BS....

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 12:21:59 PM »
What in particular supplements did he use.  A newbie will make gains with a good protein powder, a multi, some glutamine and creatine.  I've never used Vyotech, but their are many supplement company's out their and being in the business, I've meet many factory reps and you can tell who's selling the real deal and who's just in it for the buck.  I've made good gains using Natures Best, Reeves, Cyto Sport and certain company's make certain supplements better than others.  Their are allot of things that people look for when buying a supplement and the first one is "How does it taste?"  I answer it with " Well on Friday My wife and I enjoy sushi so don't use me as a taste barometer.  It's usually followed by "Does it work?"  I answer that with...Their is no magic pill or powder.  Supplements are just what the word implies.  They supplement your diet when you can't or aren't in the mood to fix, eat and clean dishes 6 times a day.  When they hear the truth that Hard work and what you eat are the real keys in making progress, it's not what they wanted to hear, but when they finally get it, I have a customer for life.  I'll have to bring in some Viotech and see what happens.  Hope it's the real deal.

www.nutritionaledge.org
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 12:49:31 PM »
What in particular supplements did he use.  A newbie will make gains with a good protein powder, a multi, some glutamine and creatine.  I've never used Vyotech, but their are many supplement company's out their and being in the business, I've meet many factory reps and you can tell who's selling the real deal and who's just in it for the buck.  I've made good gains using Natures Best, Reeves, Cyto Sport and certain company's make certain supplements better than others.  Their are allot of things that people look for when buying a supplement and the first one is "How does it taste?"  I answer it with " Well on Friday My wife and I enjoy sushi so don't use me as a taste barometer.  It's usually followed by "Does it work?"  I answer that with...Their is no magic pill or powder.  Supplements are just what the word implies.  They supplement your diet when you can't or aren't in the mood to fix, eat and clean dishes 6 times a day.  When they hear the truth that Hard work and what you eat are the real keys in making progress, it's not what they wanted to hear, but when they finally get it, I have a customer for life.  I'll have to bring in some Viotech and see what happens.  Hope it's the real deal.

www.nutritionaledge.org

Great point, noobs do make great gains! Good luck with your testing.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 12:54:41 PM »
What supps did he use?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 04:13:22 PM »
What supps did he use?

Vyotech supplements.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 04:57:02 PM »
Vyotech supplements.
so what do you think of VyoTech supplements?  in your opinion, would they be worth buying?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 05:59:50 PM »
so what do you think of VyoTech supplements?  in your opinion, would they be worth buying?

Vyotech supplements are the cornerstone of any great nutritional program! I command you to forget every other supplement company! Your loyalty to Vyotech should be like a Nazi's loyalty to Adolf Hitler. Seig Heil, Vyotech!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 09:15:24 PM »
What supps did he use?

Don't you just love Vyotech supplements?