Author Topic: Mike Cernovich BURIES Mainstream Media/Fake News During White House Briefing  (Read 727 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
They get weaker by the day.  :)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Great point, but lame presentation.  Meaning, nobody was listening to him, nobody was giving him the time of day, I doubt his speech will get any coverage, which is really a shame. 

Needs a better platform.  Can't yell against the wind in an echo chamber and expect results...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Great point, but lame presentation.  Meaning, nobody was listening to him, nobody was giving him the time of day, I doubt his speech will get any coverage, which is really a shame. 

Needs a better platform.  Can't yell against the wind in an echo chamber and expect results...

It was a small step, but a step in the right direction.

In the future I would love to see 3 or 4 of these types of guys in the room monitoring and challenging the mainstream press at all times.

Calling them out and exposing them on all their bullshit.

I think this could very well be the future when you see all the angry constituents on BOTH sides of the political aisle.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
It was a small step, but a step in the right direction.

In the future I would love to see 3 or 4 of these types of guys in the room monitoring and challenging the mainstream press at all times.

Calling them out and exposing them on all their bullshit.

I think this could very well be the future when you see all the angry constituents on BOTH sides of the political aisle.

Yeah a very good start, you're right.  I can't fault the guy for the presentation or anything he did.  Really hope this type of thing gathers steam