Author Topic: 4:45 FLAT EARTH!  (Read 10548 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: 4:45 FLAT EARTH!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 01:14:27 AM »
Wrong. No matter how high you go the horizon is always flat and eye level. Always. No curve. Anywhere. Ever.
Sure. Scientists agree. Sure. Just as many say the moon is exactly how it's described in the Bible, too.

Did you hear yourself? Australia is upside down they see the sky upside down. Really?

Water always levels out. It doesn't curve.

what... the fuck.

ever heard of surface tension?

this drop of water looks pretty curved to me...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 04:23:43 AM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2017, 06:02:46 AM »
The lies being exposed in a nutshell is this; NASA is a fraud corporation, everything we see is cgi imagery, there are no planets, there is no galaxy or solar system. There is a sun, moon and stars. Yes. We never been to the moon. Or Mars. There are no space aliens. Never will be so don't believe it when that is "disclosed". We've been indoctrinated since day one to believe in the hoax. It's obviously working for most. It isn't a conspiracy it's just true. The goal is to hide God. Discredit God and discredit the Bible. If everyone knew tomorrow the truth about our Plane (not planet) and the lies NASA feeds us and everyone knew tomorrow that the Bible is true what will happen? Answer that question and your other answer of why hide it becomes evident.

Again it took me about a year of reading and researching. I'm no Bible thumper or anything like that but it's just true.

Who were the two founders of NASA? Okay. Jack Parsons and Wverner Von Bron. Parsons was an astute student of Aliester Crowley. Crowley was the highest level free mason and satanist and occultist. Von Bron was a former Nazi and free mason. Look up Von Bron's tombstone. He left a clue. The scripture talking about the molten glass dome over our plane (not planet). They love leaving clues. Like how Stanley Kubrick left them in regards to filming the "moon landing". All you hardcore atheists scoff all day and call me or whoever crazy go ahead but did you spend time researching yourself? No. Know how I know? I was the same way. Bullshit! You're crazy. Get a life. Moms basement! Blah blah.

Look into the rabbit hole. The truth is often stranger than fiction. The world is a stage. One big stage.

I still caon't tell if these guys are trolling or the really believe this.

There are no planets? WTF... these claims are getting worse.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2017, 06:04:24 AM »
I still caon't tell if these guys are trolling or the really believe this.

There are no planets? WTF... these claims are getting worse.

They actually dont believe in Planets.

This is what they believe in, that we're all encased in The Firmament

Q

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
Wrong. No matter how high you go the horizon is always flat and eye level. Always. No curve. Anywhere. Ever.
Sure. Scientists agree. Sure. Just as many say the moon is exactly how it's described in the Bible, too.

Did you hear yourself? Australia is upside down they see the sky upside down. Really?

Have you ever been close to the ocean? The horizon is neither flat nor eye level. There are thousands of photos and you can see it yourself you crazy bastard.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2017, 06:35:58 AM »
So many people have attached GoPros to weather balloons and filmed the planet for themselves. Do these nuts think they're all plants?

I find it hard to believe they TRULY think the world is flat. Otherwise why haven't they sent their own camera up to prove It? It's not that expensive.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 07:18:47 AM »
Surface tension. Tiny drop of water. Lol. Again. Water always finds its level it doesn't curve.
Horizon is always flat no matter how high you to. Flat. Eye level.
No "ancient people" drew planets. Stars. Moon. Sun only.
Look. I wouldn't even consider myself a "flat Earther" just a dude who knows its true. It just is.
Face it; Everything you think you know to be real isn't. It's not a conspiracy. The real conspiracy is what we've been taught from day 1. WHY do they teach us that?
I'm all about sci fy movies but there isn't space. No deep space. We live in an enclosed system. A terrarium. No "radiation belt" separating our atmosphere from space. It's a perfectly created structure separating us from more water.

Operation Paperclip
Operation high jump
Operation fish bowl.

Start there.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2017, 08:01:20 AM »
 >:(

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2017, 05:57:08 PM »
Surface tension. Tiny drop of water. Lol. Again. Water always finds its level it doesn't curve.
Horizon is always flat no matter how high you to. Flat. Eye level.
No "ancient people" drew planets. Stars. Moon. Sun only.
Look. I wouldn't even consider myself a "flat Earther" just a dude who knows its true. It just is.
Face it; Everything you think you know to be real isn't. It's not a conspiracy. The real conspiracy is what we've been taught from day 1. WHY do they teach us that?
I'm all about sci fy movies but there isn't space. No deep space. We live in an enclosed system. A terrarium. No "radiation belt" separating our atmosphere from space. It's a perfectly created structure separating us from more water.

Operation Paperclip
Operation high jump
Operation fish bowl.

Start there.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 06:01:13 PM »

You're kinda right, we were taught wrong. At least I was in grade school. We don't fall down, we fall towards the center of earth. And gravity doesn't keep us from falling off, it is the falling .  :P

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
I'm fairly certain someone started this "conspiracy" just to make people look like retards.

True, but it's the globetards who suffer the most embarrassment in the end.  The flat earthers expose us all; we have about as much claim to our precious scientific truths as a bank robber does his spoils.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 05:54:01 AM »

was in a plane today and there's a curve easily visible - The horizon is always 3 miles away at flat ground level because you then can't see beyond the curve. If the earth was flat you would see for hundreds of miles as it all goes into the distance

Just sad that you are living your one life so deluded mate. Educate yourself and enjoy living in such amazingly enlightened times.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 08:26:58 PM »
nobody ever saw the curved ocean

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »
nobody ever saw the curved ocean

really, i am just watching it  ;) & is not flat

if earth is flat, I would be able to see Tahiti, New Zealand & South America  :o  (it's nice sunny day) but ................... :P

where is geographer Wiggzy when is needed  >:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2019, 09:58:13 PM »

From Australia the sky as we see it is upside down because the earth is round and Australia is upside down

LOL at the Believers clinging desperately to their nonsense Bible. Now that book is full of lies and falsehoods.

However let us stick with facts. Here is a photo of the Moon I took a few years ago in Sydney, Australia.

In a following post you will see a photo of the Moon taken from Poland.

Truthers are a special breed of dense flotsam...not stupid but not smart, either. Thus they are easy to dupe.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2019, 09:59:38 PM »
The Moon from Poland. The photographer added colours. Now compare this photo with the one taken in Sydney.

Yep, upside down and backwards!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2019, 10:00:53 PM »
Those living on the Equator will see the Moon sideways...or half way between the two photos above.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2019, 10:10:27 PM »
A glorious end to a glorious getbig day. 

ESF, Ironmeister and the return of Mr. Safety Fat 2019 (drum roll)  Venom Vincenzo Basile!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2019, 05:58:51 AM »
Good pic vince bass ill
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2019, 11:11:01 AM »
The sun is the god Helios. 

He drives his flaming chariot across the sky everyday, sleeps at night.

That's the guy's job.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2019, 11:42:06 AM »
When will an expedition be launched to map the edge of the world?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 01:05:26 PM »
Assuming the earth IS flat, what is the motivation to perpetuate the notion that the earth is in fact round?  People dont usually do something unless there is something in it for them (eg: money).

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »
Assuming the earth IS flat, what is the motivation to perpetuate the notion that the earth is in fact round?  People dont usually do something unless there is something in it for them (eg: money).

The people selling the seminars?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »
LOL at the Believers clinging desperately to their nonsense Bible. Now that book is full of lies and falsehoods.

However let us stick with facts. Here is a photo of the Moon I took a few years ago in Sydney, Australia.

In a following post you will see a photo of the Moon taken from Poland.

Truthers are a special breed of dense flotsam...not stupid but not smart, either. Thus they are easy to dupe.

Nice photo Vince

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »
4:45 FLAT EARTH!

Wiggs is not alone!

Dumbest shit I have ever watched.

If we live in an enclosed dome, can we not fly close to the Sun or Luna?  Or do these reckless tards also deny high-altitude flights?  Oh, we can fly high -- just not THAT high.  And the reason is?

One can also start travelling in a straight line and, eventually, wind up at the same place they started.  Kinda hard to do in da Flat Erf model.

Curvature visible on the horizon at sufficient altitude is an illusion.  All shots taken from space are fake.  The U.S. Moon landings were faked, and every government in the world decided to go along with that.

This kind of dumb SHIT should be banned.