Author Topic: 4:45 FLAT EARTH!  (Read 10550 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
4:45 FLAT EARTH!
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »
4:45 FLAT EARTH!

Wiggs is not alone!

Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: 4:45 FLAT EARTH!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 03:47:43 AM »
Man, I haven't really watched Kimmel since the Man Show. He's a douche and a sellout now.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 04:09:56 AM »
People really need to stop with this flat earth nonsense.

BasedLad

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 04:55:32 AM »
Almost as bad as Eddy Bravo on JRE the other week being a pain in the ass about how he doesn't believe anything and it's all CGI

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 12:05:16 PM »
Almost as bad as Eddy Bravo on JRE the other week being a pain in the ass about how he doesn't believe anything and it's all CGI

I love it. People refute countless professional and amateur videos claiming they're CGI but will believe a story book and doodles from centuries ago.

Brianthehulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »
Exactly this!^^^^^^^

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 01:42:10 PM »
It's absurd to believe in the globe and even more absurd to think man landed on the moon. It's 2017. We know now. Earth doesn't spin. The sun and moon and close and localized. We live in an enclosed realm. The barrier is not a "radiation belt" but it's a real impenetrable glass structure. No curve is ever taken into consideration when building railroad or long bridges or structures.

It's all a lie. It's indoctrination. Why you ask? If you hide the realm, hide the structure, hide the truth than we can also be sold other lies such as we are nothing but a cosmic accident that turned into sea goo then fish then monkeys "billions" of years ago. It's just not true.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 02:14:16 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 09:59:35 AM »
If the earth is flat and surrounded by endless ice plains like niggs says where the fuck does the sun set too?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 11:45:59 AM »
Dumber than saying it's healthy to drink only distilled water. I recall someone on here giving that deadly advise..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 12:28:45 PM »
It's absurd to believe in the globe and even more absurd to think man landed on the moon. It's 2017. We know now. Earth doesn't spin. The sun and moon and close and localized. We live in an enclosed realm. The barrier is not a "radiation belt" but it's a real impenetrable glass structure. No curve is ever taken into consideration when building railroad or long bridges or structures.

It's all a lie. It's indoctrination. Why you ask? If you hide the realm, hide the structure, hide the truth than we can also be sold other lies such as we are nothing but a cosmic accident that turned into sea goo then fish then monkeys "billions" of years ago. It's just not true.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 01:25:43 PM »
I'm fairly certain someone started this "conspiracy" just to make people look like retards.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 01:34:28 PM »
The sun doesn't "set" it is constantly circulating. It's all perspective. It isn't going "down" it is just moving further away. Look. Tesla was WaaAay SMARTER than us Getbiggers. He supported the Biblical Earth realm and scoffed at the spinning ball THEOry. Tesla has been aggressively wiped away from the history books and his credibility is still challenged. Why is that? Bottom line: It took me a year of reading about it. Everything we have ever learned is a lie.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »
The sun doesn't "set" it is constantly circulating. It's all perspective. It isn't going "down" it is just moving further away. Look. Tesla was WaaAay SMARTER than us Getbiggers. He supported the Biblical Earth realm and scoffed at the spinning ball THEOry. Tesla has been aggressively wiped away from the history books and his credibility is still challenged. Why is that? Bottom line: It took me a year of reading about it. Everything we have ever learned is a lie.

If it got further away it would get smaller not stay the same size but get lower

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 01:39:21 PM »
The people who think the earh is flat do they not have jobs or a life? Why do these people have the luxuy to waist time on this kind of nonsense? Same goes for all conspiricy thinkers.
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »
Dumber than saying it's healthy to drink only distilled water. I recall someone on here giving that deadly advise..

Sevastase, aka Cleanest Natural.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 10:16:13 PM »

please tell me what truth is being hidden from us.

NOT that the realm and whatever isn't as we've been taught.  That doesn't matter, it has no relevance.  Tell me what this "lie", or the "truth" being exposed, ACTUALLY CHANGES.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 06:40:05 AM »
The lies being exposed in a nutshell is this; NASA is a fraud corporation, everything we see is cgi imagery, there are no planets, there is no galaxy or solar system. There is a sun, moon and stars. Yes. We never been to the moon. Or Mars. There are no space aliens. Never will be so don't believe it when that is "disclosed". We've been indoctrinated since day one to believe in the hoax. It's obviously working for most. It isn't a conspiracy it's just true. The goal is to hide God. Discredit God and discredit the Bible. If everyone knew tomorrow the truth about our Plane (not planet) and the lies NASA feeds us and everyone knew tomorrow that the Bible is true what will happen? Answer that question and your other answer of why hide it becomes evident.

Again it took me about a year of reading and researching. I'm no Bible thumper or anything like that but it's just true.

Who were the two founders of NASA? Okay. Jack Parsons and Wverner Von Bron. Parsons was an astute student of Aliester Crowley. Crowley was the highest level free mason and satanist and occultist. Von Bron was a former Nazi and free mason. Look up Von Bron's tombstone. He left a clue. The scripture talking about the molten glass dome over our plane (not planet). They love leaving clues. Like how Stanley Kubrick left them in regards to filming the "moon landing". All you hardcore atheists scoff all day and call me or whoever crazy go ahead but did you spend time researching yourself? No. Know how I know? I was the same way. Bullshit! You're crazy. Get a life. Moms basement! Blah blah.

Look into the rabbit hole. The truth is often stranger than fiction. The world is a stage. One big stage.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 08:34:58 AM »
The lies being exposed in a nutshell is this; NASA is a fraud corporation, everything we see is cgi imagery, there are no planets, there is no galaxy or solar system. There is a sun, moon and stars. Yes. We never been to the moon. Or Mars. There are no space aliens. Never will be so don't believe it when that is "disclosed". We've been indoctrinated since day one to believe in the hoax. It's obviously working for most. It isn't a conspiracy it's just true. The goal is to hide God. Discredit God and discredit the Bible. If everyone knew tomorrow the truth about our Plane (not planet) and the lies NASA feeds us and everyone knew tomorrow that the Bible is true what will happen? Answer that question and your other answer of why hide it becomes evident.

Again it took me about a year of reading and researching. I'm no Bible thumper or anything like that but it's just true.

Who were the two founders of NASA? Okay. Jack Parsons and Wverner Von Bron. Parsons was an astute student of Aliester Crowley. Crowley was the highest level free mason and satanist and occultist. Von Bron was a former Nazi and free mason. Look up Von Bron's tombstone. He left a clue. The scripture talking about the molten glass dome over our plane (not planet). They love leaving clues. Like how Stanley Kubrick left them in regards to filming the "moon landing". All you hardcore atheists scoff all day and call me or whoever crazy go ahead but did you spend time researching yourself? No. Know how I know? I was the same way. Bullshit! You're crazy. Get a life. Moms basement! Blah blah.

Look into the rabbit hole. The truth is often stranger than fiction. The world is a stage. One big stage.

I have a great telescope which can see details on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn from my garden.
CGI didn't exist when ancient peoples were painting and drawing the stars
From a plane you can see the curve of the earth
From Australia the sky as we see it is upside down because the earth is round and Australia is upside down
water goes down the plug the other way in Australia for the same reason
Japan and Russia tried in vain to prove the moon landings didn't happen but saw (and photographed) the landing sites. Had to admit it happened
There are 1000's of independent astronomers and scientists who all confirm the FACTS
etc
etc

Next you will be saying Trump is an honest man and a great president  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 09:55:28 AM »
FACT

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 07:45:17 PM »
Man, I haven't really watched Kimmel since the Man Show. He's a douche and a sellout now.
Yup, he is a douche.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 07:48:48 PM »
The people who think the earh is flat do they not have jobs or a life? Why do these people have the luxuy to waist time on this kind of nonsense? Same goes for all conspiricy thinkers.
Just stupid people. Hence NBA players and singers, you don't need to be smart to be great in those jobs.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 08:51:10 PM »
Q

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 01:02:57 AM »
I have a great telescope which can see details on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn from my garden.
CGI didn't exist when ancient peoples were painting and drawing the stars
From a plane you can see the curve of the earth
From Australia the sky as we see it is upside down because the earth is round and Australia is upside down
water goes down the plug the other way in Australia for the same reason
Japan and Russia tried in vain to prove the moon landings didn't happen but saw (and photographed) the landing sites. Had to admit it happened
There are 1000's of independent astronomers and scientists who all confirm the FACTS
etc
etc

Next you will be saying Trump is an honest man and a great president  ;D
Wrong. No matter how high you go the horizon is always flat and eye level. Always. No curve. Anywhere. Ever.
Sure. Scientists agree. Sure. Just as many say the moon is exactly how it's described in the Bible, too.

Did you hear yourself? Australia is upside down they see the sky upside down. Really?

Water always levels out. It doesn't curve.