Author Topic: New Summer Cycle - Gainsi  (Read 4076 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
New Summer Cycle - Gainsi
« on: May 07, 2017, 09:15:42 PM »
Finally summer is approaching, and i decided to hop back on. Been natty for 7-8 months and recovered wonderfully after 3-4 years of heavy cycles. I have learned and realized so many things during my off time and don't regret it. I will be doing a summer cycle, 8-12 weeks long. I will take things easy though. I started off last Sunday with 0.5mL of tren ace and 0.5mL of test prop (100mg/mL). Running 20mg/day nolva, 0.5mg caber 2x/week, 12.5mg asin e3d and 10mg/day accutane. I am doing it for myself and not for any competitions. I will be logging on this thread my progress whenever I have time. And reason I am running so many ancillaries is because I already have gyno and don't want to make it worse.
Would you guys recommend T3? And when would you recommend adding some mast? I am still double digits. Also a side note, I am a vegan bodybuilder. Anyone running a similar cycle or diet, would be nice to share your experiences on this thread with me

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: New Summer Cycle - Gainsi
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 12:52:13 AM »
The half life of aromasin is 12 hours, so what's the point of running it e3d? Typo?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 03:35:53 AM »
The mechanism of Aromasin is such that it's half life is irrelevant

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 05:06:46 AM »
Ime, dont go over 25mcg of t3 if you're trying to put on weight, 12.5 for me personally, anything over saps me even eating 4500 a day.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 12:59:14 AM »
I think you should stay away for gear and get your shit together.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 08:45:50 AM »
What are your thoughts on mtren 2-3x a week preworkout?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:07:20 PM »
Did you ever get blood work to see how well your natural testosterone recovered? I'm just curious about different peoples abbility to recover natural testosterone after being on gear for a long time.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
Did you ever get blood work to see how well your natural testosterone recovered? I'm just curious about different peoples abbility to recover natural testosterone after being on gear for a long time.
I was above average

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 11:05:03 PM »
Started 210, dropped to 200 after my first asin dosage, and now nearly 2 weeks into my cycle i am at 206.5 morning weight and definitely dropped fat. Carbs are at 350-450 a day with daily cardio 30 min high intensity. I also added 0.5mg mtren 3 days ago

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 04:22:11 PM »
I added mast a week ago, 0.5cc of each testP/trenA/mastP along side methyltrienolone @500mcg prewo (ED). Been using my unopened/opened vials left over from back when I use to B&C. My friend is running the same cycle without the mtren. He will be finishing those last vials.

Because my supplier told me about this blend they make 175mg/mL. It's called TMT, Test propionate (35mg), masteron propionate (70mg), tren acetate (70mg). Blends are not for everyone. However, my current cycle corresponds exactly to those 3 compounds and makes things easier/cheaper/last longer for me. So i decided to run it instead of individual vials. My friend will run the same source, however, individual vials. He prefers it this way with arimidex instead of aromasin (he says he holds water with asin and wants to test adex out).

I will be dropping mtren, it's doing a good job and 0 side effects (nearly 2 weeks in) but my liver might be getting a beating and the results aren't WOW like everyone preaches. Maybe at higher dosages it might be, but it's too toxic and I don't want to fk myself up. I prefer upping my dose of tren which is what i did. With 1cc i will be getting 245/490/490 testP/mastP/trenA. Alongside my ancillaries, 0.5mg caber Monday/Thursday, 12.5mg asin e3d, T3 50mcg upon waking ED and 10mg accutane ED. We had started with 25mcg of T3, and we decided after a week to go up to 50 and keep it there.

Will give feedback on the TMT