Author Topic: Vince Goodrum did not go "ALL IN" with YouTube, as he feared demonitization.  (Read 10535 times)

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
LOL.

Vince predicted it would happen!  He is the Hebrew Nostradamus.  ;D

I love how Vince made that post with respect to Vegan Gains implying that he would ever even come remotely close to the views of Vegan Gains.  I could see how someone with 10 million views would be comparing himself to a 100 million viewed channel.  But how many views did Vince get from any online videos?  500?

Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=628852.0

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LOL.

Vince predicted it would happen!  He is the Hebrew Nostradamus.  ;D

I love how Vince made that post with respect to Vegan Gains implying that he would ever even come remotely close to the views of Vegan Gains.  I could see how someone with 10 million views would be comparing himself to a 100 million viewed channel.  But how many views did Vince get from any online videos?  500?

Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=628852.0

Goodrum is a true Notre Dameus!

The perpetual crease of peace
Q

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
Exactly.

It's funny to me that Vince was implying he could have the same level of YouTube success as Vegan Gains.

Not even close!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Only thing Goodrum ever went all-in on was Vissy's dick

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
that's why trump never went all in either.. he's a businessman... like Trump

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
It's not that hard to figure out. Any sales platform will eventually screw over the provider of sales if they make too much money. It's their game. Also happens in any sales job where the salesperson is making more than the mid-level management.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Check out steemit.com VVV.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince, serious question:

Do you think your business acumen is as sharp as Trumps?

I know you and Trunp have led different paths to success, which is most likely due to environmental factors. However, would you assert that you and Trunp have the same inborn, natural talent for business acumen? It's just manifested differently.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Sex and gender are the same thing. Creating a difference between the two is just a way to enable those that are mentally ill.

Homosexuaity is perfectly natural (yet still a defect from a reproduction/propagation-of-the-species standpoint) because it only refers to desire. Nobody can tell someone who they can and can't be attracted to.

Transgenderism, and especially non binary genderism however, is a mental illness that society has enabled and supported due to an extreme fear of being politically incorrect.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, serious question:

Do you think your business acumen is as sharp as Trumps?

I know you and Trunp have led different paths to success, which is most likely due to environmental factors. However, would you assert that you and Trunp have the same inborn, natural talent for business acumen? It's just manifested differently.

Trump doesn't have any real business acumen...he simply got off to a great start thanks to his father.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Trump doesn't have any real business acumen...he simply got off to a great start thanks to his father.

Vince, but he continued to build his business. He has to have some business acumen. No?  ??? ??? ???
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, but he continued to build his business. He has to have some business acumen. No?  ??? ??? ???

He had marginal skills at best however his grandmother and father built the business long before he was even born.  The Trump Organization has been around since 1923 and Fredrich Trump, his grandfather started in real estate at the turn of the century
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Vince. I can't find how much Trump really inherited from his father. Some articles say 30 million, others say 200 millions.

Adjusted for inflation, 30 millions and 200 millions in 1971 have the same purchasing power as 184 millions and 1.2 billions in 2017, respectively.

However, Trump has a networth of 4 billions. That's a considerable difference.

So, in the best case scenario, Trump has an average annual return of roughly 11.2% and in the worst case scenario a 6.7%.

I'm not an expert, but I would think he's one hell of an investor. (Not as good as you thou).

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
i really don't understand how a private citizen with no political experience who got elected into office is dubbed incompetent or lacking business acument.  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince. I can't find how much Trump really inherited from his father. Some articles say 30 million, others say 200 millions.

Adjusted for inflation, 30 millions and 200 millions in 1971 have the same purchasing power as 184 millions and 1.2 billions in 2017, respectively.

However, Trump has a networth of 4 billions. That's a considerable difference.

So, in the best case scenario, Trump has an average annual return of roughly 11.2% and in the worst case scenario a 6.7%.

I'm not an expert, but I would think he's one hell of an investor. (Not as good as you thou).

You get a better return on a 401k.  That's why other billionaires ridicule him.  His returns are pathetic
A

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Goodrum is a true Notre Dameus!

The perpetual crease of peace

Negrodamus

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

You get a better return on a 401k.  That's why other billionaires ridicule him.  His returns are pathetic

Vince, it's cool to call your enemy an idiot. But the reality is that Trump is an over achiever. Selling your real estate to put everything in a 401k and get a lower rate of return doesn't sound like a smart move to me.

Perhaps your 131 IQ makes you realize things that a mere mortal like me can't.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
It's not that hard to figure out. Any sales platform will eventually screw over the provider of sales if they make too much money. It's their game. Also happens in any sales job where the salesperson is making more than the mid-level management.

Seen this happen a few times. My brother worked at a large travel agency where one sales person was so good he even had a secretary. This guy would do what he had to do to get sales and had customers from years of doing this.

A new management came in and said he couldn't have a secretary. He told them he would go start his own travel agency and take all the customers and they didn't change their decision so he did. How much money did they lose? Ego's and idiots always fuck things up.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV

There was a time in his life when he lost it all, so everything he has he made himself.  Yes, his father was probably the best teacher for real estate anyone could have, but he has greatly surpassed his father. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
There was a time in his life when he lost it all, so everything he has he made himself.  Yes, his father was probably the best teacher for real estate anyone could have, but he has greatly surpassed his father.  

Palumboism, do you think that Vince Goodrums success is equal to Trumps success? I mean, not taken into account Trumps cars, money, homes, and private jet.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, it's cool to call your enemy an idiot. But the reality is that Trump is an over achiever. Selling your real estate to put everything in a 401k and get a lower rate of return doesn't sound like a smart move to me.

Perhaps your 131 IQ makes you realize things that a mere mortal like me can't.

Oh no...Donald Trump is highly intelligent.  I simply said that he's not a good businessman....however he is a great salesman.  Just like his book, he knows "The Art Of The Deal".  I mean he managed to curse, shit on veterans, call names, talk shit and spent very little money on crummy commercials but destroyed Hillary Clinton when it came to the election.  He is one of the wealthiest people in the world and he convinced the poorest people out in places like West Virginia to turn out at the polling station.

Donald Trump is a fucking alpha male.....all the way.  Love him or hate him, he's boss.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Oh no...Donald Trump is highly intelligent.  I simply said that he's not a good businessman....however he is a great salesman.  Just like his book, he knows "The Art Of The Deal".  I mean he managed to curse, shit on veterans, call names, talk shit and spent very little money on crummy commercials but destroyed Hillary Clinton when it came to the election.  He is one of the wealthiest people in the world and he convinced the poorest people out in places like West Virginia to turn out at the polling station.

Donald Trump is a fucking alpha male.....all the way.  Love him or hate him, he's boss.

Vince, have you ever thought about working for Trump? 
X

Fuzzy Nuts

Only thing Goodrum ever went all-in on was Vissy's dick
...and your daddy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
"ALL IN" sounds painful.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Palumboism, do you think that Vince Goodrums success is equal to Trumps success? I mean, not taken into account Trumps cars, money, homes, and private jet.

I give Goodrum credit;  he started from humble beginnings and has started a few businesses.  Why people on here mock a black man who has started a business is beyond me.  Vince's problem is he doesn't take the right steps to make his businesses more successful.  

I've been a fan of Trumps for a number of years and own a couple of his books.  Anyone who doesn't think Trump is a good business man isn't paying attention.  He knows how to execute on the fundamentals of business.  I think Vince could learn a great deal from Trump and I would recommend he read a few of his books.  

As an example, about a year ago I made a thread about a commodore 64 being used at an auto garage to do diagnostic work.  Vince's response was it made good business sense why replace something that's working.  This is completely flawed logic.  At most of the shops I've been to they will take you out to the car to show you what the problems are.  The last thing you want is for a customer to see a Commodore 64 and think you're using antiquated technology on their car.  

To answer your quest, Vince is in no way as successful as Trump.