Author Topic: Atheism Is Pure BS  (Read 23984 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Atheism Is Pure BS
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »
Explain antibiotic resistance.

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2017, 01:31:51 AM »
Billy, do me a favor.

Open up Paint, and mark up this image by crossing out the things you don't agree with:

http://ritholtz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/animalsevolution_lg.jpeg

(link for high quality)

I do not agree with the entire chart. The fact that creatures ever reproduce their own species renders any transmutation impossible. Do you understand me? The whole tree of life is bogus due to genetic laws of inheritance.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2017, 04:07:34 AM »
I do not agree with the entire chart. The fact that creatures ever reproduce their own species renders any transmutation impossible. Do you understand me? The whole tree of life is bogus due to genetic laws of inheritance.

No, I swear to god, I don't understand you.  Part of me thinks you're a superb troll, another part thinks you're a gifted idiot, and no part takes you seriously.

If your son is shorter than you, his son shorter than him, his son shorter than him, so on and so forth, and that trait keeps getting passed down, people are shrinking, ten thousand years from now what will your descendants look like?

No other conflation going on.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2017, 05:50:01 AM »
Zahra Elise

Despite the boy-do and the fact that I could probably fist her, shove my dick in, and then jerk myself off inside her with the hand that is inside her, she continues to impress me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2017, 06:01:06 AM »
Despite the boy-do and the fact that I could probably fist her, shove my dick in, and then jerk myself off inside her with the hand that is inside her, she continues to impress me.

Are you implying that her vag is as stretched out as Lil Billys theories about evolution? :D

Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2017, 06:36:15 AM »
Are you implying that her vag is as stretched out as Lil Billys theories about evolution? :D

Sure would be fun finding out.

Would still rope myself to the doorknob tho.  Safety first.

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2017, 11:04:57 PM »
Explain antibiotic resistance.

The bacteria remain bacteria; there is no evolution. While less resistant strains are eliminated by the medicine, the resistant strains that are already present multiply. So all that is going on is a change in constitution due to the antibiotic.

http://creation.com/superbugs-not-super-after-all

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:33 AM »
The bacteria remain bacteria; there is no evolution. While less resistant strains are eliminated by the medicine, the resistant strains that are already present multiply. So all that is going on is a change in constitution due to the antibiotic.

Mutations, not even once?

"If in a population of 1000 bacteria you have one individual who possesses a mutation for antibiotic resistance, and you don't take antibiotics, then there's no advantage to that mutation. The mutation won't be selected for, so it won't become more common. Furthermore, muller's ratchet tells us that genes are deleted in asexual populations, because genes have a cost to produce and maintain, so losing the weight of neutral genes is actually advantageous. Antibiotic resistance could be selected against if antibiotics are absent from the environment."

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 01:58:09 AM »
No, I swear to god, I don't understand you.  Part of me thinks you're a superb troll, another part thinks you're a gifted idiot, and no part takes you seriously.

If your son is shorter than you, his son shorter than him, his son shorter than him, so on and so forth, and that trait keeps getting passed down, people are shrinking, ten thousand years from now what will your descendants look like?

No other conflation going on.

Not every change equates to evolution, which relates to transmutations and development. People begetting people hence does not qualify as evolution. Monkey populations gradually becoming men does, but genetic rules preclude such an occurrence. The theory of evolution posits that your ancestors were fish and reptiles - do you know why science says this is impossible?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 02:54:07 AM »
Not every change equates to evolution, which relates to transmutations and development. People begetting people hence does not qualify as evolution. Monkey populations gradually becoming men does, but genetic rules preclude such an occurrence. The theory of evolution posits that your ancestors were fish and reptiles - do you know why science says this is impossible?

Tell me, I'm trembling with excitement.

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 02:58:18 AM »

Tell me, I'm trembling with excitement.

The answer is in the very last statement before the question. Creatures only reproduce their own kind; your fathers were therefore exclusively human.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2017, 11:38:03 PM »

And exactly how you can tell that bacteria of present time can't be new breed of dinosaur at 5 billion years from now? You see, there was quite few living things on this planet ~5 billion years ago, and look at it now?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:17 PM »

What part of science, exactly? Of course you have a link?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2017, 12:00:51 AM »

He's very convinced in his stance, but it's based on flawed conjecture.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2017, 12:22:59 AM »

I'd assume he says the part where you can't witness a human give birth to a fish in real time.

;D

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2017, 01:40:04 AM »

All of science. Run a Google search on monkey reproduction or human reproduction. Monkeys beget only monkeys, and only humans beget humans.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2017, 01:54:19 AM »
All of science. Run a Google search on monkey reproduction or human reproduction. Monkeys beget only monkeys, and only humans beget humans.

Ahh, see, I was right!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2017, 01:55:40 AM »

The same google search tells me evolution is real.

what do

Little Billy

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2017, 02:25:02 AM »
The same google search tells me evolution is real.

what do

It also tells you that Harry Potter is real. Learn to discern fact from fiction.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2017, 02:42:44 AM »
It also tells you that Harry Potter is real. Learn to discern fact from fiction.

...it doesn't tell me harry potter is real.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2017, 04:41:16 AM »

And as always, we have to take your word for it? That is the difference between beliefs and facts: You can prove facts. Your mistake is in the idea that homo sapiens somehow stop to be an ape. Just look your fellow citizens when lights goes out and looting starts. What you see is a prominent type of behavior which comes straight from the spinal cord  ;D