Author Topic: Ron Harris strength claims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 39493 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Ron Harris strength claims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2006, 08:53:23 AM »
Hey Matt,sorry I REALLY pissed you off in that thread,but unlike some boards Mayhem has moderators and we moderate!!

Al-Gebra,I guess you think Federov will be Mr. O someday huh?

NOT!!!

I came here and discussed my comments about Federov......do a search.

Matt,stick to hawking DVD`s and please keep me out of your juvenile posts.

Thanks kid!

You senile asshat, when did I ever say Fedorov's going to be Mr. Olympia? Hell, I don't know what's going to happen.  And neither do you.  Do I think he held his own with Ronnie and Jay pre-pec tear at about 25 or 26? Yes.  Do I think he's still one of the more impressive behemoths out there? Yes. Do I think your skinny short ass is jealous of mass monsters? Yes.

Stay at Mayhem, "Big" Brother.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
Correction: Lamphiere's first name is John, not Bill. I wrote that post in a hurry.

Here's an even better example of how you can't judge someone's strength by his size. One day at World Gym in Pasadena (now Gold's), a little Japanese guy named Hiro walked in. I knew who he was, because I had seen him before at another Pasadena gym, Brignole's (long since gone), owned by Doug Brignole. Hiro had the world record in the bench press for a while for his weight class, which was something like 105-120, not sure. Anyway, the guy was about five feet tall, certainly no more than that, and weighed about 110-120. He looked athletic, but nothing like a bodybuilder. He didn't have much mass at all. But strong? Shit, was he strong.

I saw him pull 405 off the floor on deads for a few reps that didn't seem too challenging for him, then he pulled 495 for a single. He rested at the juice bar and had a shake, then went back and did his squats. Again, it was the same thing. Deep reps with 405 (maybe 3-4), then he did a single with 495. He had a spotter with him, but the guy was not touching him. Ironically, I didn't get to see him bench, which was what he was really good at. Can't say what he could bench, but I am very sure that looking at this little man, there is no way in Hell you would ever dream he could move the weights he did.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
so basically you're lying your ass off, there is no way that you ever pressed even 250 behind the neck you just don't appear to have the size to do it, 315 is Mike Francois, Levrone, Coleman or Cormier type weight, i think that you get so caught up in being like the pros that you interview that you have somehow deluded yourself into believing that you're on their level.

Did you even read the post, troll? ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »
Did you even read the post, troll? ::)
hahahahahaha.............................meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2006, 11:38:32 AM »
Sorry, all this proves is that you are obsessed with a claim no noe cares about about anymore. 200lb weighted dips, what are you talking about. Do believe that if I can bench 225 X 10 that my max should be, I don't know 350lb!. Give it a rest, let it go, can't we all just get a long? ;)

I would believe that your max is around 300, which incidentally is probably more than Ron can bench for full reps.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2006, 11:40:39 AM »
I would believe that your max is around 300, which incidentally is probably more than Ron can bench for full reps.

unless the doc is full of red muscle fibers, his max is more likely 275. splitting hairs, but that's about 10 %

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2006, 12:57:38 PM »
BrianX, I don't care how much weight you can lift, because it has NOTHING to do with my own training and goals. You shouldn't care how much I lift, either. Bodybuilding is about developing your physique, not pushing up a lot of weight. If that's your deal, look into powerlifting or strongman events. In those sports, there are strict guidelines as to how the lifts must be performed, with judges making sure they are followed. And if you are stronger than others in those sports, you win. In bodybuilding, theoretically if a guy has the best physique on stage, it doesn't matter if he's the strongest or weakest man up there. I look at things from the point of view of a competive bodybuilder, because that's what I have been for the past 17 years of my life.

How old are you and how long have you been training? If you are upset because I am stronger than you (maybe you're stronger than me, I have no idea and again it's not an issue), there is a good chance that in time you will become as strong or perhaps far stronger than I am. I hope you do! I really wish nothing for the best for all that are sincere about improving their bodies.  

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2006, 12:58:20 PM »
No you didn't.  Ron, why are you concerning yourself with some negative comments by the queens on here?   ???  I've had my pics posted up here before and was ripped a new one.  Do you see me losing sleep over it?  Hell no.

None of these guys would say it to your face.  That's what the internet is all about.  People just think they are talking to a computer screen.  I think we're all guilty of it to some degree.

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25335

Ron: this is EXCELLENT evidence for the existence of "groupthink" as Al-Gebra pointed out.

Notice how some people came on to say that Gerry's arms didn't look good only to have Tim Wescott go psychotic on them and threaten to ban them.   ::)

Wouldn't want to ruin all those pages of "camaraderie and inspiration" as Tim pointed out.   ::)

Tim reminds of my Sargeant Major when I was in the Canadian Forces (Don Fry).  Complete brainwashed moron with a tenth grade education.  Tim looks like him physically and is only a couple of years older so whenever I think of Tim I think of Don (who is a complete dumbass).

Don was a lot like Tim was in that post too.  Taking the side of the person (Gerry) who was completely out of line (with synthol).  Just as Don would only listen to whoever had the higher rank, and not who was right.   :P  That is why that post struck a chord.  That type of thing on mayhem is why I don't go back there any more, but I have heard the board has vastly improved lately (less pro ass kissing).
gotta disagree with you here Matt, i would say it to his face absolutely gauranteed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
gotta disagree with you here Matt, i would say it to his face absolutely gauranteed.

Sure you would , "fecesinyourface" ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »
hm, ok.  I guess it is true that some things would be said in person.  I would tell Gerry Blais that his arms are a disgrace to bodybuilding if the discussion ever came up.  Not that I would just go up to him and say that, but if we got on the topic, I would outright tell him his arms are a travesty of competitive bodybuilding.
notice that i'm not calling Ron names or calling his wife names or being disrespectful in that regard i just have a problem with the weights he claims and i would tell him that to his face no doubt about it, the guy does have a decent physique.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2006, 01:09:28 PM »
notice that i'm not calling Ron names or calling his wife names or being disrespectful in that regard i just have a problem with the weights he claims and i would tell him that to his face no doubt about it, the guy does have a decent physique.

Meltdown.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2006, 01:14:43 PM »
Meltdown.

no thats just sarcasm baking out at the heat of the battle. Like the little wuss he is.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
no thats just sarcasm baking out at the heat of the battle. Like the little wuss he is.

When the going gets tough, sarcasm gets going- into a dark corner to hide ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2006, 01:19:15 PM »
When the going gets tough, sarcasm gets going- into a dark corner to hide ;D

What a man!  :o
just push some weight!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2006, 01:24:23 PM »
BrianX, I don't care how much weight you can lift, because it has NOTHING to do with my own training and goals. You shouldn't care how much I lift, either. Bodybuilding is about developing your physique, not pushing up a lot of weight. If that's your deal, look into powerlifting or strongman events. In those sports, there are strict guidelines as to how the lifts must be performed, with judges making sure they are followed. And if you are stronger than others in those sports, you win. In bodybuilding, theoretically if a guy has the best physique on stage, it doesn't matter if he's the strongest or weakest man up there. I look at things from the point of view of a competive bodybuilder, because that's what I have been for the past 17 years of my life.

How old are you and how long have you been training? If you are upset because I am stronger than you (maybe you're stronger than me, I have no idea and again it's not an issue), there is a good chance that in time you will become as strong or perhaps far stronger than I am. I hope you do! I really wish nothing for the best for all that are sincere about improving their bodies.  

Bodybuilders always say that when challenged on their lifts. If strength wasn't so important, you wouldn't have felt the need to lie about your lifts in the first place.

BTW, quit changing the subject. I'm well aware that bodybuilders don't train for strength. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2006, 01:25:01 PM »
Bodybuilders always say that when challenged on their lifts. If strength wasn't so important, you wouldn't have felt the need to lie about your lifts in the first place.

BTW, quit changing the subject. I'm well aware that bodybuilders don't train for strength. ::)

Meltdown.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2006, 01:27:20 PM »
Lucius you're gayer than Little Richard on Valentine's Day.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2006, 01:28:36 PM »

The fact that you even thought of Little Richard shows that you just burst out of the closet with a full head of steam. On your way to San Fransisco probably.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2006, 01:47:18 PM »

LOL!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2006, 02:07:08 PM »
I really can't see what the problem is?? The numbers that Ron claims are not world shattering figures and I would say that, looking at his physique, he is more than capeable of those lifts! Sarcasm, let's see your pic! I know it won't happen and you will just continue to shoot your mouth off like the prick that you are ;)
Team Efferding

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »
I really can't see what the problem is?? The numbers that Ron claims are not world shattering figures and I would say that, looking at his physique, he is more than capeable of those lifts! Sarcasm, let's see your pic! I know it won't happen and you will just continue to shoot your mouth off like the prick that you are ;)

People find them hard to believe because they either don't work out, or do, and think that everyone is as weak as they are.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2006, 03:04:44 PM »
Yeah, let's look at the people who defended Harris on this thread:

LuciusFox - A guy who does squats and deadlifts with rollerskates on.
Matt C - Insecure weakling who thinks "most naturals have the testosterone levels of a 12 year old girl".
rocket - Australian weirdo who idolizes Gary Busey and claims to be a "rocket scientist".
BroadStreetBruiser - Looks like he weighs 180 soaking wet, even with a bandana on.
Mike Arvilla - Bloated Mexican who claims to incline bench 405.

All of the above people have been owned.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #197 on: April 06, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »
Yeah, let's look at the people who defended Harris on this thread:

LuciusFox - A guy who does squats and deadlifts with rollerskates on.
Matt C - Insecure weakling who thinks "most naturals have the testosterone levels of a 12 year old girl".
rocket - Australian weirdo who idolizes Gary Busey and claims to be a "rocket scientist".
BroadStreetBruiser - Looks like he weighs 180 soaking wet, even with a bandana on.
Mike Arvilla - Bloated Mexican who claims to incline bench 405.

All of the above people have been owned.

As opposed to you and the idiots(sarcasm et al) that you have agreeing with you, the usual haters and general pea narses :-*
Team Efferding

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: April 06, 2006, 04:42:16 PM »
Please explain how being 'owned' works. Are you forced to enter into some form of indentured servitude or slavery? And to assume said 'ownership,' I would assume some legal documents need to be filled out, signed, and notarized by all parties?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »
Please explain how being 'owned' works. Are you forced to enter into some form of indentured servitude or slavery? And to assume said 'ownership,' I would assume some legal documents need to be filled out, signed, and notarized by all parties?
RonI would smoke you on shoulder presses!.........I just got done doing 135 for 5 "'m a monster!"