Author Topic: Cruising lifestyle and maintaining  (Read 2818 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Cruising lifestyle and maintaining
« on: May 11, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
New career less aggressive body building goals. 6ft 225 ATM 9-10% body fat. Just came off a tiny run with tren I can't make it through one whole vial any more even at 150mgs weekly. No sleep and sweating extreme aggression big problem since I deal with the public. Mostly I just use 250 of cyp a week.... the only other drugs I enjoy for cosmetic purposes are nPp and deca. I can blast 2 gs a week and get in the 240s but my current lifestyle doesn't correlate that well with it. Accepting my fate as a fake natty I guess.
 Tren is out for me I guess it's because of my age and my diet is fairly clean it's good enough to make my self look how I want to with minor changes. However I can't use tren and it pisses me off makes me a basket case.

Now I cruise 250 cyp weekly and can get close to 210lbs with out miserable starving to death and look great.  I'm on a vicious cycle of mid 240s in the winter and around 215 in the summer time. Fuck it I'm done just gonna stay lean and cruise bulking is waste for me unless I keep up the dope and foods!!!

Anybody else reach a point like this?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Cruising lifestyle and maintaining
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:54:36 AM »
im on the least amount I have been in years... 400mgs test and 10mgs dbol..... starting a new business and my gym time has been cut to 3- maybe 4 days a week.... diet is still ok.... average 3 to 4 meals per day.... sometimes only 2 meals tho... I'm just cruising along hoping to lose some fat and not a lot of muscle.. been working like a dog 8-10 hours a day... I'm doing ok with it... I feel great to be honest... ive looked better imo but I don't think anyone else notices.... my system could use the break tho, so I'm trying to look at the bright side... I'm 38 now and jabbing 3-5 times per week is so fuckin old to me... makes no sense to me to shoot 2+ gs worth of gear when I'm not on a good schedule of eating and training.

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
I had to stop tren also lol....it lasted a week and a half....yeah it's just gonna be test from now on!

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »
I love tren...

Buttt i want to drop from 100kg to around low 90s. Its to hard to get up and down off the ground with the kids. My sleep apena goes to shit when im heavier and running higher doses of gear ruins my lipids.

Im just going to run 250-500mg of test a week with 2-4iu of GH depending what quality it is. May chuck in some mast, dhb or var over summer. Leaning more to the DHB as it doesnt seem to effect my blood work and i find it very similar to primo and its not faked.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 09:55:35 AM »
I'm in the same boat. I'm just not interested in bodybuilding right now but I don't want to shrivel away.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 10:10:14 AM »
Lol so i guess we all figured out were not going pro.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 12:42:02 PM »
Lol so i guess we all figured out were not going pro.

It's a fun lifestyle for a couple of years. Sides start to catch up life catches up. 20s and early 30s blast all day after that seems risky.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »
I agree its fun while were young but then it does seem to get really risky. I wonder how the hell dexter jackson and jay cutler stay somewhat healthy or even alive.