Author Topic: Ugliest physique you've ever seen........................................  (Read 18991 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
i hate YOU asshole.UR AN ASHOLE,DOUCHE BAG.dickhead,shit head.....i will rip ur heart out.damn i wish i kill u right now with my bare hands....ur a lazy fat assshole pretendin 2 b a personal trainer.i visited ur site wich was the biggest mistake of my life WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R??????..u wannabe..........i will rip u apart........ur a dead man dipshit1111 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

what was the second biggest mistake of your life?

Diesel1

• Getbig V
well . lets stick to rhe 'pros';

what a f'uckin bozo this chump is ... MONSTER TRIS,

is this you free ??

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
WTF!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
mike arvilla is the most irritating asshole in the history of getbig.guys like these rott.arvilla is a guy who knows how 2 boast alot...arvilla should have never been born in this world.i bet he is a son of a rapist...his mom might have got fucked by a stranger when she got drunk.......thats y arvilla is like this shit head u always read about on get big!!!!! >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
 :-X

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
WTF!

That's almost as gay as the Derek Anthony construction worker pic, but a tad bit more disturbing.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Diesel1

• Getbig V
huh?

My mistake, I thought you posted a pic of yer sen

Diesel1

• Getbig V
WTF!

Why would you have a pic like this?

tom joad

• Getbig V
WTF!

is he sending out a fax of his cock?  ???

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!

I saw it on Palumbo's website. Check it out. It's a real gallery of the disturbed.
http://www.davepalumbo.com/gallery.htm
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

http://www.wpse.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/ThumbnailView.asp?iGalleryUnq=256

Re: Goodrum Accepts Fight Challenge from Grundy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You folks can say what you want but this isn't "Shonne Carter & Fenris" deal. I'm coming down to Cali in a few months and I will fight Guy Grundy. Grundy has been messing with me for over a year and I'm doing this for my personal honor and respect. That may sound corny but its the truth.

There won't be anyone making any money off of this. Grundy immediately tried to get me to sign away marketing rights to this and to make a cheap buck but he isn't getting it. The proceeds will go a charity, not into anyone's pocket.

The "Caliber Fitness is for Sale" was an April Fools day joke. I already have a security job with the Falcons last year and I hope to do it again this year. I didn't post it up here because I did the same thing last year.

As far as one of my clients getting a WWE contract. We're no longer working together. He has a WWE trainer now and doesn't need my help. I never made him sign any agreements with me so he would be free to take any sponsors and he's done just that. If he ever needs my help, he's got my number

I will be at the Metrolina in attendance this year but more than likely I will not be competing as I am more 3 weeks behind schedule. I'm pretty lean right now and around 198 pounds but its not good enough. I plan to hold off and try to do the Gold's Classic in Wilmington.

One thing I will be doing later in the year. I will have the gyno surgery and I plan to videotape the whole process and put it on-line to help pay for it. It will be exclusive to Mayhem and it should be interesting

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37594&page=4&pp=20

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!  LOL @ videotaping gyno surgery! 

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
:-X

Fitting that that group of retarted looking motehr fuckers are posing outs "sylvan learning centre" HAHAHA

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
that's "big" Ron Harris kneeling, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

Fitting that that group of retarted looking motehr fuckers are posing outs "sylvan learning centre" HAHAHA
they were at recess ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
that's "big" Ron Harris kneeling, hahahaha.

He looks better than you ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
He looks better than you ::)
of course he does, "lucious". ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
of course he does, "lucious". ::)

I'm glad you agree ::)... ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
ugliest physique ever seen on a Mr. Olympia:

dorian in his 1994 "condition" - has skin that looks like it has been dead for a few years..
Flower Boy Ran Away

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...

To show off his glutes....bodybuilder do this......i assume you know that since you post on a bodybuilding forum

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
is he sending out a fax of his cock?  ???

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Ha!  Good catch.

mike arvilla is the most irritating asshole in the history of getbig.guys like these rott.arvilla is a guy who knows how 2 boast alot...arvilla should have never been born in this world.i bet he is a son of a rapist...his mom might have got fucked by a stranger when she got drunk.......thats y arvilla is like this shit head u always read about on get big!!!!! >:(

MONSTER MELTDOWN...LOL
w

Mr. Intenseone

i hate YOU asshole.UR AN ASHOLE,DOUCHE BAG.dickhead,shit head.....i will rip ur heart out.damn i wish i kill u right now with my bare hands....ur a lazy fat assshole pretendin 2 b a personal trainer.i visited ur site wich was the biggest mistake of my life WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R??????..u wannabe..........i will rip u apart........ur a dead man dipshit1111 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Holy shit...it's my ex-wife :o!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
it's not me by a long shot, i've already established this that guy lives in France i live here in the states, anyone who wants to find out can ask Ron for verification.

so post your real pics then

if you can show all of your brutal squad mates your real pics you can show everybody else seeing as how your squad mates say your body reeks of awesomeness ::)

E
E

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
so post your real pics then

if you can show all of your brutal squad mates your real pics you can show everybody else seeing as how your squad mates say your body reeks of awesomeness ::)

E

He won't post his pics because he is fecesinyourface and it's possible he has lost size ;D