Author Topic: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?  (Read 26469 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2017, 04:07:50 PM »
x2

Which test is the one for common sense?

I take that back. I was going by the list SF put up not realizing the wonderlic. I take it every year for shits and giggles because our NFL draft prep includes preparation for the test. This year I  scored a 28. Still not in the NFL....dammit

They all tests "common sense." But, of course you knew this, considering you regularly administer IQ tests on a daily basis.  ??? ???

The WISC tests 5 indexes, all of which are used on a daily basis. For instance, in every day dealings, you need to rely on working memory (remember where you put something) and visual spatial skills (to read a map). These skills are needed for everyone to function in daily life, at practically every second of the day.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2017, 04:10:35 PM »
As for the Wonderlic, its not routinely used in IQ testing. I wouldn't say the Wonderlic is a good measure of someone's IQ. There are much better tests for that.
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2017, 04:13:42 PM »
If you went through public grade school, you were given an IQ test. It was the test that "doesn't count just do your best".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »
If you went through public grade school, you were given an IQ test. It was the test that "doesn't count just do your best".

You were?  ??? ???
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2017, 04:20:52 PM »
You were?  ??? ???

Yep, even up through high school. A buddy of mine had the highest IQ in the grade. They called and informed him. I didn't even know we were tested.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2017, 04:28:15 PM »
Yep, even up through high school. A buddy of mine had the highest IQ in the grade. They called and informed him. I didn't even know we were tested.

They didn't us IQ tests in public schools.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2017, 04:33:56 PM »
As for the Wonderlic, its not routinely used in IQ testing. I wouldn't say the Wonderlic is a good measure of someone's IQ. There are much better tests for that.

SF1900, would you agree to administer the WPPSI to Coach?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
SF1900, would you agree to administer the WPPSI to Coach?

haha LMAO!!!! Holy shit, I am dying over here!!  ;D ;D ;D

I think if I did, he would still score in the low range on the WPPSI!!  ;D ;D ;D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »

Like I said. I only take for shits and giggles.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2017, 04:40:58 PM »
They all tests "common sense." But, of course you knew this, considering you regularly administer IQ tests on a daily basis.  ??? ???

The WISC tests 5 indexes, all of which are used on a daily basis. For instance, in every day dealings, you need to rely on working memory (remember where you put something) and visual spatial skills (to read a map). These skills are needed for everyone to function in daily life, at practically every second of the day.

"Bit of course you knew this" if was it was really common sense then why do most Liberals not grasp it?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2017, 04:45:18 PM »
"Bit of course you knew this" if was it was really common sense then why do most Liberals not grasp it?

Not grasp what? Common sense?

From what I gathered, the republican conservatives do not grasp common sense, considering they think there is a talking snake in the garden of eden lol. Yup, that's some great common sense there lol

Anyway, if you want a discussion about common sense, first you would need to operationally define the term "common sense." I don't know how you're defining it.

So, go ahead and define it, then we can start the discussion.
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2017, 06:45:34 PM »
FREAK, Thanks! Great story about that kid with the two-quaters.

I probably would have taken the dollar with no thought of tomorrow!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2017, 10:46:33 PM »
From what I gathered, the republican conservatives do not grasp common sense, considering they think there is a talking snake in the garden of eden

Wait, magic isn't common sense?

As far as cosmic mysteries go, invisible sky wizard certainly seems like the most reasonable explanation. Because elitist booksmart libs think smart IQ makes them all leftist education is why.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2017, 10:58:48 PM »
87% of collges in america are liberal, just 13% conservative, so of fucking course all the 'intellectuals' are going to lean left.

the brave few who go against the wind should be held in deep reverence

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2017, 11:07:05 PM »
87% of collges in america are liberal, just 13% conservative, so of fucking course all the 'intellectuals' are going to lean left.

the brave few who go against the wind should be held in deep reverence

Obviously a member of the revered 13%.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »
Not grasp what? Common sense?

From what I gathered, the republican conservatives do not grasp common sense, considering they think there is a talking snake in the garden of eden lol. Yup, that's some great common sense there lol

Anyway, if you want a discussion about common sense, first you would need to operationally define the term "common sense." I don't know how you're defining it.

So, go ahead and define it, then we can start the discussion.

No, I'll fully admit that because you're a psychologist you'd win the debate with psycho babble. But I have to assume that since you don't believe in a creator you probably think you're right or because you make condescending comments toward republicans you must think. You obviously consider yourself an "intellectual" and probably think if "science" say so, it must me true and in some cases it is true but a lot of the it's complete bullshit.

In the political sense, commonsense tells me because left is almost always wrong otherwise they might be able to make a case for some of the policies they support instead of rioting. This tells me they don't know right from wrong. Noam Chansky said last week that the Republican Party is the most dangerous in the world. Really? Does he really believe that? So, Dr. Intellectual I've usually been right on most issues because the bullshit meter usually goes off when I hear, well...bullshit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2017, 11:24:05 PM »
This pompous ass just devalued your profession 10 fold...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2017, 11:29:06 PM »
Chansky is a toad, that's just goodcommonsense.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2017, 01:01:05 PM »
Absolutely!  But not in the minds of these leftist liberal SJW who pervade every media outlet in the west.

Thats the problem indeed. This is NOT making America great again if you ask me.
O

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
Bodybuilding is in a sense an iq question. If you train AND eat correctly for 2 years...you'll know if you have the genetics for bodybyilding. Roughly %5 have the genetics...and continue with or without anabolics to build a really nice physique.

Those with iq's over 115 without bodybuikding genetics then mellow out with the training...decide against anabolics..get a beach body and develop other hobbies.

Those with iq's below 115 frantically scour troll ass internet boards for years for the right steroid cycle or bullshit "shock training" routine.

They spend thousands of hours and dollars on supplements, trainers and drugs and risk their health as they don't have the intellect to know better.

Kind of like the 5'6 guy determined to make the nba. It really comes down to intelligence.

That's all an iq question is anyway

Given these set of circumstances, which answer is most correct? That's the test.

Given I have shit genetics for bodybuilding...I should

A) Pound anabolics and risk health to overcome genetics which cant be done.
B)  Build a beach body..make money..get girl.. move on to different, healthier hobby.

That question is about the 105 iq range.