Author Topic: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?  (Read 26475 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:32:07 AM »
Somewhere under another topic the subject of IQ's among the various races came up and I suddenly realized that I was too darn dumb to remember what a decent IQ 'score' was now-a-days.

So I looked it up and am thinking that it might be a good idea to inquire what the IQ 'scores' of some of the more than honest GetBigges just might be.

I was raised among a good number of intellectuals, most among whom I lacked the 'smarts' to carry on a decent conversation regarding mental disorders, quantum mechanics, and philosophy, etc.,  so I regarded myself as being pretty damn dumb even though I somewhat understood the basics of Quantum Mechanics as asserted by an expert within that field.

But I still considered myself to be pretty damn dumb (thanks to Mom and Dad and their associates!) until I took my first IQ test and kinda/sorta recall it being either 108 or 112. (I'd place a bet on 108 if I was forced to do so!)

So with this having been said, I though it might be a good (genius?) idea to see how I stand among other GetBiggers on this here GetBig Board providing you have been tested and are aware of your IQ score.

If you don't know your own IQ score, you might want to take a guess regarding the IQ scores of others on this Board.

Here's some help to get you started if you want to play this game.

IQ Ratings of Over 140 --Genius or near genius
IQ Ratings of 120 to 140--Highly intelligent
IQ Ratings of 110 to 119 --Very intelligent
IQ Rating of 90 to 109 --Normal or average intelligence
IQ Ratings of 80 to 89 -- Dullness
IQ Rating of 70-79 --Borderline deficiency
IQ Ratings below 70 --Definite feeble-mindedness

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 10:44:23 AM »
I have taken quite a few IQ tests over the years. I have always scored between  the low 120's to the low 130's.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 10:50:53 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 10:52:52 AM »
RONNIE, You is damn smarted than I is.

Thanks for your input. With your permission I will now go back and read some of your GetBig input to see what a Highly Intelligent individual submits to this GetBig Board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 10:54:33 AM »
i tested last year at 152

8)
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 10:59:21 AM »
DIABLO, Is that your bodyweight or are you serious?

RONNIE, I can only recall taking an IQ test for college admission and once upon a time while in the Corps (don't ask me why about that 2nd test because I have no idea why and they never told us the results.)

But I made up for my 'dumbness' by my inherent ability to exceed within physical accomplishments as a result of lifting heavy things and running away from trouble at an early age.

And got some kind of award for it many years later.

Ronnie, why did you have the opportunity to take so many IQ tests?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 11:00:37 AM »
I scored 312

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »
i consider myself average intelligence at a meager 129.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
F

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 11:05:15 AM »
BIGMC, Damn impressive if truthful.

You are a GENIUS!!

Gotta see if your GetBig input attests to that!

But I may be not-smart-enough to see a correlation.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »
I'm (114-100)/15 = 0.93 SD's above the average. I beat 83% of the population IQ wise.  8)

I have taken quite a few IQ tests over the years. I have always scored between  the low 120's to the low 130's.

130 is top 2.3% of the population. You're smarter than 97% of the population. Congratulations.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 11:12:26 AM »
FUNK, At 129 you are considered by the smart guys who made these IQ tests as being HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ... which seems to be incongruous with the fact that you are unaware of your intelligence.

Actually I don't really know what 'incongruous' actually means but anyone with an IQ of 129 certainly does.

PS. I sorta/kinda always recall enjoying your input.

Thanks

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 11:16:10 AM »
10 PINTS, According to the IQ experts (not me of course) your input (see above) would place you within the less than 80 IQ score.

But they would possibly offer you a second try of course!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »
UNO, Thanks for your input and the additional info.

That 'additional information' (percentage of the population) is interesting and I'll do my best to find it and place it here when I get the time.

So far, I can see that this Board is a mix of the very dumb and the very smart with a scattering of those within the middle.

I'll have to revert to some statistic books to find the correct terminology for what I just stated in that last sentence, but you smarter guys should understand.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 11:29:16 AM »
10 PINTS, According to the IQ experts (not me of course) your input (see above) would place you within the less than 80 IQ score.

But they would possibly offer you a second try of course!

Strange isn't it. Given the chance, self reporting of IQ results in us all being in the company of fellow geniuses! Who'd of thunk it?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
DIABLO, Is that your bodyweight or are you serious?

RONNIE, I can only recall taking an IQ test for college admission and once upon a time while in the Corps (don't ask me why about that 2nd test because I have no idea why and they never told us the results.)

But I made up for my 'dumbness' by my inherent ability to exceed within physical accomplishments as a result of lifting heavy things and running away from trouble at an early age.

And got some kind of award for it many years later.

Ronnie, why did you have the opportunity to take so many IQ tests?

Straight serious.  Tested in early high school.  Was a lazy student who just wanted to play sports but realized I wasn't lazy but just bored in class.  The school tried to enroll me in all of these state academic competitions and I was like fuck no.  Got 1570 on my SAT.  know the exact questions I fucked up on.  Was some bullshit latin word that I had no clue what the meaning was.
Got into mensa but never tried to get into the prometheus group.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
Never posted my iq on here as i would imagine endless flames and trolling. Though about posting pics of thenresults on my IG but would probably be accused of printing them on MS Word or photoshop. Lol.. Pointless. A lot easier if ppl think youre dumb. Little do they know inwas on the R&D team for GM for developing the EV1 and passed on a paid internship of $35k a yr just out of h.s. for LockheedMartin. (35/ back then wasnt bad for an 18yr old lol)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
Goodrum claimed he was measured at 131.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »
Never posted my iq on here as i would imagine endless flames and trolling. Though about posting pics of thenresults on my IG but would probably be accused of printing them on MS Word or photoshop. Lol.. Pointless. A lot easier if ppl think youre dumb. Little do they know inwas on the R&D team for GM for developing the EV1 and passed on a paid internship of $35k a yr just out of h.s. for LockheedMartin. (35/ back then wasnt bad for an 18yr old lol)

I'm not sure you could be any more full of shit.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »

You are doing one hell of a job.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 03:40:30 PM »
Straight serious.  Tested in early high school.  Was a lazy student who just wanted to play sports but realized I wasn't lazy but just bored in class.  The school tried to enroll me in all of these state academic competitions and I was like fuck no.  Got 1570 on my SAT.  know the exact questions I fucked up on.  Was some bullshit latin word that I had no clue what the meaning was.
Got into mensa but never tried to get into the prometheus group.

How do you occupy yourself these days?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 03:45:32 PM »

If there's one thing we know it's that one way or another we will find out all about your little known facts.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 03:47:03 PM »
If there's one thing we know it's that one way or another we will find out all about your little known facts.

LMAO!

Been off the boards for a bit, has the tide fully turned against ESF?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
I've never seen anyone online say their IQ was just 100 and certainly never below 100. Like cock size everyone is above average.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 04:10:01 PM »
I've never seen anyone online say their IQ was just 100 and certainly never below 100. Like cock size everyone is above average.

Some fellas (cough, cough, Goodrum) don't need to say it out loud!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 05:16:32 PM »
I have taken quite a few IQ tests over the years. I have always scored between  the low 120's to the low 130's.

Online IQ tests do not count.
X