Author Topic: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?  (Read 26468 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: GetBiggers' IQ Scores or Are We as Dumb as We Seem to be?
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 02:04:46 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2017, 04:18:11 AM »
I got 35 on the ACT, is that good?
lol i think when you get to this level of *testing competence* (and nothing else) everybody more or less operates the same.

proof for you tranny-loving fags:

https://s5.postimg.org/n9nvxppav/ACT_PROOF.jpg

Only on getbig will someone ask if their 35 in the act is good then post test results from a decade ago.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2017, 06:08:09 AM »
lol i think when you get to this level of *testing competence* (and nothing else) everybody more or less operates the same.

proof for you tranny-loving fags:

https://s5.postimg.org/n9nvxppav/ACT_PROOF.jpg

The SAT, GRE, ACT, all these tests indirectly measure your IQ. (They measure how much you've learned, which heavily depends on your cognitive abilities.)

A 3 seconds google search confirmed it. ACT scores and IQ scores are highly correlated. In other words, if you took and IQ test, you would do fairly well.

Both the SAT and ACT are quite well correlated with IQ tests, so much so that you can make good guesses about someone’s IQ if you know their SAT/ACT score and vice versa.

https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/on-sat-act-iq-and-other-psychometric-test-correlations/

Congrats!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2017, 06:10:10 AM »
Whats an IQ?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2017, 06:14:03 AM »
anyone here legit mensa member?

My wife was, but she had herself delisted. They measured her at 148, and she complained most people in those SIGs were idiots.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2017, 06:18:22 AM »
Online IQ tests do not count.
I was tested many years ago when I was in 9th grade. Don't remember the score but it was above average.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2017, 07:34:47 AM »
DIABLO, Here is some info based on your 1570 SAT score. (New SAT)

this 1570 score guide is for the New SAT, out of 1600.
This score corresponds to a 2330 in the old SAT out of 2400.

Out of the 1.67 million SAT test-takers, only 4,962 scored the same or higher than you.

You can apply to 2,313 colleges and have a good shot at getting admitted.

You have a very low chance of getting into 46 colleges with this score.

More info to follow if you want it.

This was an SAT about 18 years ago man.  They changed it and changed it again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 07:35:43 AM »
anyone here legit mensa member?
Mensa is easy.  Prometheus is a lot harder and is the top .0001% of people.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 09:44:14 AM »
TAPEWORM, With an IQ of 85 some of the more offensive GetBiggers would say that you are 'pretty damn dumb', but since I try to not be too damn offensive .... here are the official comments that are offered by more intelligent individuals than myself say about your '85' ......

"85 is not in the mentally retarded range. It is in the Below Average, or "Dull Normal" category. Most people who function at that intelligence level are employed in very routine jobs in our society, and they would be able to carry out the normal functions of ordinary living without a big problem.

Often, they would be helped by friends or family for more complicated matters, such as paying taxes, legal difficulties, reading and understanding important documents, selecting health insurance, perhaps learning to budget, relationship issues, social appropriateness, etc.

But even those of us who are a bit smarter may need help with these areas at times!"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 09:49:21 AM »
Why do such high IQ people tell such dumb ass - easily seen through - lies?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2017, 09:51:25 AM »
I do realize that some of the more 'sensitive' GetBiggers will get mildly upset ... so I'll suggest beforehand that the next couple of 'inputs' are a bit lengthy and go into some detail regarding SAT history and its comparison to ACT.

But there does seem to be some interest among the 'intelligentsia +' and a couple of the "intellligensia -' on this Board so here goes .......

SAT History …. Did you know that what began as a series of Army IQ tests eventually evolved into what is now known as the SAT?  In the early 1900s, many of the country’s leading universities and colleges sought a way to standardize the admissions process.  Though the first College Boards were administered in 1901, the invention of the IQ test in 1905 and the results of IQ tests administered to Army recruits during World War I prompted the College Entrance Examination Board to explore how these tests could be adapted for use in the college admissions process.  In 1926 the first group of high school students took the SAT, beginning a rite of passage that continues to this day.

The SAT has gone through several format changes over the years. In 2005 the changes, designed in part to address critics who felt the exam was neither an accurate reflection of student knowledge nor a good predictor of college preparedness, included the elimination of analogy and quantitative comparison questions and the addition of short reading comprehension passages, higher-level math concepts, and a Writing section. Additionally, the test length increased to 3 hours and 45 minutes (not including breaks), and a “perfect score” changed from a 1600 to a 2400. The College Board made additional changes to the SAT in March of 2016. Learn more about the new test here. …

In 2009 the College Board rolled out its new score reporting policy to include Score Choice. This policy change allows students to pick and choose which scores to send to colleges, giving students more control over how and when colleges receive their scores. While students now have the choice to submit their best SAT scores, some popular colleges and universities, such as Cornell, still ask that students send all test scores. You can find a full list of college score-use practices on the College Board website.

More than two million students take the SAT each year, and though a growing number of colleges and universities have made the submission of standardized test scores optional for applicants, the vast majority of schools still require and utilize these scores as part of the admissions process.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2017, 09:56:07 AM »
ACT or SAT: which test is more popular? Though the SAT continues to reign in popularity on the East and West coasts, the ACT is the more popular test in the Midwest.  That being said, recent years have seen both exams gaining ground in areas where they had formerly been less popular; it’s now common practice for students all across the country to take both exams. Since the differing formats and content of the exams tend to appeal to different students, many students take both tests to see which one suits their strengths better.

Both the SAT and ACT tests are offered in all 50 states, the SAT-.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2017, 09:57:26 AM »
how much do you bench?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2017, 10:42:51 AM »
RATHERBE, My best was 390. At a bodywt that was good enough to set a gym record.

Long story of no interest here ... but you may find it interesting so I'll be sending you the short version in a PM.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2017, 11:02:41 AM »

One of the smartest people in the world is a bouncer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Curious, given Getbig's abundance of super-smarties, why Mr. Langan doesn't post here? Also, you'd think that "one of the smartest [persons]* in the world" would have his "genius" ideas published in a journal a lot more exclusive and prestigious than "Cosmos and History" ::)

*people(s)=group(s); person(s)=individual(s).

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2017, 11:06:55 AM »
DaveD, *whoooosh*, the point went right over your head

;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
After a squat session my IQ is for sure in ape like figures.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2017, 11:24:11 AM »
DaveD, *whoooosh*, the point went right over your head

;)

Nah I'm just impressed that you actually held onto the score results, although if I'd scored that high I'm sure I would have as well.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2017, 11:31:57 AM »
I got 18 outta 20 on the Jaws quiz.

"Superfan," didn't even study.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2017, 11:39:03 AM »
Nah I'm just impressed that you actually held onto the score results, although if I'd scored that high I'm sure I would have as well.

lol all it took was logging into the ACT portal and a quick screenshot ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »
lol all it took was logging into the ACT portal and a quick screenshot ;)

I stand corrected.  I didn't know there was a portal.  I wrongly assumed they still mailed results, lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2017, 01:27:56 PM »
Some of the most common IQ tests in America. If you took an IQ test in school, you most likely took one of the tests below.

Reynolds Intellectual Assessment
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Test
Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence
Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
Woodcock Johnson Cognitive Tests of Achievement
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2017, 01:35:07 PM »
Some of the most common IQ tests in America. If you took an IQ test in school, you most likely took one of the tests below.

Reynolds Intellectual Assessment
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Test
Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence
Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
Woodcock Johnson Cognitive Tests of Achievement

Makes me wonder if Goodrum is adding up the results from different tests. 🤔 131 sounds a bit too high, even for him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2017, 01:38:46 PM »
Makes me wonder if Goodrum is adding up the results from different tests. 🤔 131 sounds a bit too high, even for him.

I doubt it. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, holds multiple degrees and has over 200 online businesses. Most likely, his IQ is higher than 131.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2017, 01:46:47 PM »
I doubt it. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, holds multiple degrees and has over 200 online businesses. Most likely, his IQ is higher than 131.

On a second thought, yeah it must be higher. I put Goodrum on the 1% of the 1%. That would be 1 in 10,000. And 131 is merely 2 in 100. Yep, definitely higher.