Author Topic: Tribulus Timing  (Read 1202 times)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Tribulus Timing
« on: April 05, 2006, 08:33:33 AM »
For purposes of my question, assume that Tribulus works (a controversial proposition in itself).

When is it best taken?  I've seen sources say 1 hr before working out.  Logic tells me that you would want to take it before sleep, when the bulk of muscle repair/regeneration would take place, similar to when you would take ZMA and supplements which stimulate a GH response.

Your advice would be appreciated (by the way, this is my first post).

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Tribulus Timing
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »
It should say on the bottle. like mine says to take it before your workout. I also read in flex meg that preworkout is the best time. between 30-90 minutes.

FitChic78

• Getbig II
Re: Tribulus Timing
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 12:26:54 PM »
It should say on the bottle. like mine says to take it before your workout. I also read in flex meg that preworkout is the best time. between 30-90 minutes.

well, that depends on a bottle...Different manufacturers suggest different usage. Some state you should take it twice (Optimum), 1 with breakfast meal and one with your evening meal.

Would make sense though to take it in the evening, especially if you train at night and then come home have dinner and go to sleep in a couple of hours.