Author Topic: The 'new' NOC will go the same way as the GNC Pro  (Read 10886 times)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: The 'new' NOC will go the same way as the GNC Pro
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2006, 10:51:19 PM »
Put me down for one copy of the May 2006 issue! :o :o

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2006, 11:14:25 PM »
Wait a cotton pickin' minute. I remember hearing that the GNC show tanked because Wayne basically yanked the promoter's chain. Something like he ran up the sanctioning fee and left him out to dry. I remember that the promoter lowered the prize money because Wayne stuck him for such a high fee at the last minute. Something to that effect anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 11:15:55 PM »
Smart announcement kid. If they do investigate you now, are you likely to get any financial help from your government as you are earning below the minimum wage?

I earn $2.12 an hour, busing tables down at Firehouse.

The money is great, but it's a little weird hanging out with insecure drug addicts all long.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2006, 11:20:17 PM »
Wait a cotton pickin' minute. I remember hearing that the GNC show tanked because Wayne basically yanked the promoter's chain. Something like he ran up the sanctioning fee and left him out to dry. I remember that the promoter lowered the prize money because Wayne stuck him for such a high fee at the last minute. Something to that effect anyway.

Wayne probably did if that is a fact.  He did it cause the Weiners told him too.  Just like they told him to tell Shawn he was disqualified.  Wayne ran the show cause the Weiners had no idea how too (they have proven that immediately) but the Weiners ran the business.  Wayne still had to take orders from Benny and Joe no matter how bad it made him look.  Do yo honestly think Wayne had the power to do that without the Weiners say so.  Please, you do know who the Weiners are don't you.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 11:24:32 PM »
Wayne probably did if that is a fact.  He did it cause the Weiners told him too.  Just like they told him to tell Shawn he was disqualified.  Wayne ran the show cause the Weiners had no idea how too (they have proven that immediately) but the Weiners ran the business.  Wayne still had to take orders from Benny and Joe no matter how bad it made him look.  Do yo honestly think Wayne had the power to do that without the Weiners say so.  Please, you do know who the Weiners are don't you.

So Wayne had such high principles that he was prepared to screw someone because he was told to?
Why didn't he walk away?
Had he not been shown the door he would have continued to screw people?
Nice hero you have there Spiderman.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 12:05:45 AM »
So Wayne had such high principles that he was prepared to screw someone because he was told to?
Why didn't he walk away?
Had he not been shown the door he would have continued to screw people?
Nice hero you have there Spiderman.

Hero, Wayne is not my hero.  Maybe yours cause you are begging for press passes.  I am supporting Wayne cause he is someone who has shown he wants to make BB better.  And when the door opened he did walk.  You can only take it for so long.  He thought he could change things and the Weiners wouldn't allow it.  I am surprised Kevin, have you ever dealt personally with the Weiners (Joe or Benny).  DO you have any whatsoever done any business with them.  I have.  So I am allowed to have an opinion on them on what personally happened to me and about 1000 other kids.  I know how they operate.  I know people who have known them and have done business with them for many many years.  They have been the only player in town and because of that you have to do things you normally wouldn't do but have to if you want to further your business or personal gain.  When you are the only game in town you are allowed to do anything you want and still get everything you want.  well now there is Wayne with an organization that hasn't put on a show yet, but is receiving more publicity than any IFBB show this including the Olympia and it doesn't look like it is going to sop anytime soon.

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 12:43:54 AM »

go to the night of champions this year. because it will be the first and only night of champions of the pdi.  lets face it - the ifbb may not be the best and remember how many people didn't like wayne when he ran the ifbb. so many complaints it made manion look like an angel. now wayne wants to come back. he is the one that quit the ifbb. he is the one that was too greedy. he could of been the king of the ifbb when the weiders will step down soon. but he made a chess move and it backfired on him. now he wants to make the pdi what everyone was complaining about wayne in the ifbb. come on, cant you see the light from behind the dark hood.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 01:17:34 AM »
Hero, Wayne is not my hero.  Maybe yours cause you are begging for press passes.  I am supporting Wayne cause he is someone who has shown he wants to make BB better.  And when the door opened he did walk.  You can only take it for so long.

Maybe hero was the wronf word, how about idol?
I haven't even asked for a press pass to Wayne's show, let alone begged. I'll buy one if they ever go on sale.
When the door opened he didn't have a choice. Glad to hear he may have changed his attitude because according to your previous statements here, he'd been screwing the athletes for close to 20 years!

dee1975

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 01:29:44 AM »
Maybe hero was the wronf word, how about idol?
I haven't even asked for a press pass to Wayne's show, let alone begged. I'll buy one if they ever go on sale.
When the door opened he didn't have a choice. Glad to hear he may have changed his attitude because according to your previous statements here, he'd been screwing the athletes for close to 20 years!

So what exactly did you and Wayne talk about then during that "2 hour" phone call.You dont know anything about the NOC because he was keeping it to himself, and you didnt even ask for a press pass.So what did you talk about?

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 01:50:55 AM »
Great cover.  Gotta love FLEX.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2006, 03:33:16 AM »
what specifically happen at the arnold regarding piss and shawn

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2006, 05:01:51 AM »
Onlyme, sounds like you just can't keep my name outta your mouth?
You wanna get back in the Soup line, heard their serving Hot Dogs today or did you eat them ALL Last NIGHT! ;D

HAhahahaha...Onlyme is obese  ;D