Author Topic: Kelly Did It, Not Craig  (Read 12784 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Kelly Did It, Not Craig
« on: April 05, 2006, 10:08:54 AM »
Kelly killed Melissa, "the other woman"; and Craig, rather gallantly, is covering up for her.  According to the latest sequence of facts, based on the PROOVABLE evidence and ignoring EVERYTHING Craig and Kelly says--Craig is probably"100% innocent" of this murder.  Guilty only of "covering up" for his wife because he feels responsible for having created this fatal catfight in the first place.  Despite his
public image as a playboy, he loves his wife very much.   

According to the latest facts, it happened like this: After spending the night with her lover in a hotel room, Melissa returned to a house where she "was no longer welcome", most likely to gather her belongings and perhaps to have a few parting words with her lover's wife, who she suspected was angry with her.  The wound of betrayal fresh in Kelly's heart, she was FLOODED with red-hot rage when Melissa walked in. She had fought hard with Craig to get and keep Melissa out, oUT, OUT!  More than a dozen calls were made to him warning him not to let her back.  Not ever. 

Craig refused her request and, instead, put Melissa's needs first. "The other woman" was back in their home.  Within the next hour, 6 shots were fired from the family Taser straight into Melissa.  Without Craig's protection, she died in her lover's house, in her bedroom next to the garage.  That night, her 120-pound frame was lifted into the nearest car, which happened to be Kelly's flame-red Jaguar.

Could it be this simple?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Kelly Did It, Not Craig
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »
"... the family taser..."  ;D
a

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 11:57:11 AM »
I keep thinking maybe Melissa was pregnant with Craig's baby........

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »
My earliest post supports your thinking, Trophy.  Pregnancy would firmly
explain why Melissa was loathe to leave, why Kelly was out-of-her-mind
angry, and why "America's Fittest Couple" went to such savage extremes to destroy Melissa's otherwise harmless body.  But, to my knowledge (admittedly limited to Ron's amazing work with this website), the Autopsy Report neither remarks upon nor substatiates the presence of an embryo in Melissa's womb.  Then again, perhaps in the spirit of magical thinking, she lied about being pregnant.  All's fair in love and war, the saying goes.  And, sadly, she got war.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »

With using that amount of testosterone, GH and other stuff which that blockhead have been use, he have been shooting blanks quite long time now. Sperm-count of that clown would be about a same number as his shoe size...well, it may be little better if you take a sample from his anus, but in the other hand, that isn't his sperm  ;D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 01:11:27 PM »
With using that amount of GH and other stuff which that blockhead have been use, he have been shooting blanks quite long time now. Sperm-count of that clown would be about a same number as his shoe size...well, it may be little better if you take a sample from his anus, but in the other hand, that isn't his sperm  ;D
You sure sperm count plummets with GH use, Finn?  Testicular
atrophy is a side effect of GH use, too?  Correct me, please: Doesn't
GH stimulate ALL glandular functions?  (Also, is that you in that little picture you posted?  Well, listen here, pal, if I ever have to do time, I want YOU in my corner!)

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »
The autoposy has cause of death as asphyxiation due to strangulation.

This jibes with what Craig told and showed the witnesses the same day.

Kelly may have started it, but Craig likely finished it. 

If he was able to "turn on her" he would have done so already.

They're both going down for the count. Their lawyers are just going through the motions and collecting a fee at this point.

Seriously what kind of fucking defence do they have?  Let's assume that every witness is a liar and they all made stuff up (which would be pretty hard to prove), then who killed her and why did they act like idiots?  My favorite is Craig closing all the blinds....lol He has watched die hard to many times. 
fk pigdunkbell

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 01:41:46 PM »
bullshit, Craig already admitted to beating her up and tasing her.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

exactly!  Does "ramazon" think that Craig will later say that side effects of juice turn people in to compulsive liers, so he made up the story?  Why not, juice obviously made Barry Bonds lie right? ::) ::) ::)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 02:29:37 PM »
exactly!  Does "ramazon" think that Craig will later say that side effects of juice turn people in to compulsive liers, so he made up the story?  Why not, juice obviously made Barry Bonds lie right? ::) ::) ::)
Aside from the illusions of grandeur, machine gun speech patterns and violent, impulsive behavior evoked by use of anabolics, one must also consider
that CRAIG ACTUALLY LIKES PRISON, Daddy.  All the attention (it'll cost the state over $200k just to prosecute them)...drama...physical contact with large menacing guards with deep voices...the opportunity to let go of
THE PRETENSE of heterosexuality.  That's a happy man.  He prefers living with a bunch of HARDENED ultra-violent men with premium sex drives...He couldn't wait
to return.  He didn't want to end up like Paul DeMayo, who killed himself within a couple of years after his release from state prison.  Does this help you understand my point? 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 02:46:49 PM »
The autoposy has cause of death as asphyxiation due to strangulation.
Oh, you're good, Goatboy.  But the autopsy denotes asphyxiation as the "probable cause" of death.  Actual cause of death heretofore has beeen indeterminable.

This jibes with what Craig told and showed the witnesses the same day.
Craig DESIGNED his jive to jibe with the evidence.  He's a coward, not
a killer.

Kelly may have started it, but Craig likely finished it.
That's what they want you to believe.  DON'T believe what Craig and Kelly say.  Believe the
evidence.  Only. 

If he was able to "turn on her" he would have done so already.
He knows the game; he's been through the system before.  He'll wait it out.  Wait to
see what evidence appears.  His so-called "confession" is actually BRILLIANT because it serves to F-up the credibility of the evidence and totally confuse the jury.  Otherwise, it's a rather typical open-and-shut case of a Jealous Wife Homicide.  Without his "confession", we'd immediately indict Kelly, "100% guilty".

They're both going down for the count. Their lawyers are just going through the motions and collecting a fee at this point.
Trust me, if I'm correct on my theory, there will be absolutely NO "introducable" evidence to convict Craig Titus come January 2007 of murder
in the first or second or even third.  And you--and many others--will be very upset
because this guy treats people SO BADLY.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 03:02:22 PM »
Oh, you're good, Goatboy.  But the autopsy denotes asphyxiation as the "probable cause" of death.  Actual cause of death heretofore has beeen indeterminable.
Craig DESIGNED his jive to jibe with the evidence.  He's a coward, not
a killer.
That's what they want you to believe.  DON'T believe what Craig and Kelly say.  Believe the
evidence.  Only. 
He knows the game; he's been through the system before.  He'll wait it out.  Wait to
see what evidence appears.  His so-called "confession" is actually BRILLIANT because it serves to F-up the credibility of the evidence and totally confuse the jury.  Otherwise, it's a rather typical open-and-shut case of a Jealous Wife Homicide.  Without his "confession", we'd immediately indict Kelly, "100% guilty".

Trust me, if I'm correct on my theory, there will be absolutely NO "introducable" evidence to convict Craig Titus come January 2007 of murder
in the first or second or even third.  And you--and many others--will be very upset
because this guy treats people SO BADLY.

ramazon,

The theory that Ryan did this and that Craigers is covering for her, has been covered several times.  It is the main theory I put forward and many others have stated as well.  And as the GJ testimony seems to be going, Ryan initiated the event and in all likelihood , ended it as well.  The " punched her while she was sleeping" seems to be a coverup for  something worse.  

Ryan will not be the one the prosecutors go after though as it will be difficult to convince the jurors that she is anything but an innocent victim of the evil and nasty Titus, who has a long history of being a bad bad boy.  

this theory is old news but nice to see you back posting.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »
Kelly killed Melissa, "the other woman"; and Craig, rather gallantly, is covering up for her.  According to the latest sequence of facts, based on the PROOVABLE evidence and ignoring EVERYTHING Craig and Kelly says--Craig is probably"100% innocent" of this murder.  Guilty only of "covering up" for his wife because he feels responsible for having created this fatal catfight in the first place.  Despite his
public image as a playboy, he loves his wife very much.   

According to the latest facts, it happened like this: After spending the night with her lover in a hotel room, Melissa returned to a house where she "was no longer welcome", most likely to gather her belongings and perhaps to have a few parting words with her lover's wife, who she suspected was angry with her.  The wound of betrayal fresh in Kelly's heart, she was FLOODED with red-hot rage when Melissa walked in. She had fought hard with Craig to get and keep Melissa out, oUT, OUT!  More than a dozen calls were made to him warning him not to let her back.  Not ever. 

Craig refused her request and, instead, put Melissa's needs first. "The other woman" was back in their home.  Within the next hour, 6 shots were fired from the family Taser straight into Melissa.  Without Craig's protection, she died in her lover's house, in her bedroom next to the garage.  That night, her 120-pound frame was lifted into the nearest car, which happened to be Kelly's flame-red Jaguar.

Could it be this simple?

Yes, it could be this simple.  This scenario has been put forward by me several times.  It has also been put forward by several other people on many other boards as well as on this one.  What is funny is that in the beginning, so many people defended Ryan and severely reprimanded Titus since he was the easier target of the two. 

One report had Titus stating " She's my wife, what would you have done?".  One inference is that he is covering up something for her as his job is to protect her.  And he has always been protective of her.

THis theory of 'yours' is nothing new.   but good to see you back posting.  How's the movie coming along?

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 03:16:59 PM »
Which would you rather believe, Sarc: What Craig tells you about that
dreadful desert night, or the actual evidence?  Personally, from what I've learned about this poor, wretched creature's character and position in alla this, I'd put my trust in the facts.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 03:22:17 PM »
I couldn't care less how he treats his drug whores and bodybuilding groupies. I want to see him go to jail for gross st00pidity. He the textbook case for "America's Dumbest Criminals".  ::)
That's rich of you, Goat.  And I agree, if they wanted to get away with
murder, they're both DEATH PENALTY STUPID.  The possibility exists that
they didn't really want to...

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 03:24:49 PM »

I believe the juice defense is inadmissable in Nevada courts, as it is
in California.  Craig is simply trying to protect his wife from taking the
blame.  Sweet, dontcha think?  Or is that terribly outta character?

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 03:31:37 PM »
I believe the juice defense is inadmissable in Nevada courts, as it is
in California.  Craig is simply trying to protect his wife from taking the
blame.  Sweet, dontcha think?  Or is that terribly outta character?

So many people absolutely Hate Titus that they can't see that perhaps he had such a real deep love or connection to Ryan that would prompt him to try to cover up something she did.  Even this.  He can't be all or entirely evil.  He's not Mr. Burns. 

The other end is that it is very easy to find Ryan completely Likeable even though she turned into a drug whore sexual deviant.  In all likelihood, she was this way all along and Titus simply provided a venue for her to travel.  From all accounts, she enjoyed everything she did: sexual or drugwise. 

People with agendas will also say that some man led the woman to her ruin;  Yet these same people rarely ever admit that a woman could possibly lead a man to his ruin.  Both are true yet the former seems believable and the latter is usually the punch line of a bad joke. 

Craig will take the fall for this.  Ryan will testify against him - she may not want to do it but her daddy is calling the shots now and he'll force her to say whatever his money tells her to say.  

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 03:48:57 PM »
ramazon,

The theory that Ryan did this and that Craigers is covering for her, has been covered several times.  It is the main theory I put forward and many others have stated as well.  And as the GJ testimony seems to be going, Ryan initiated the event and in all likelihood , ended it as well.  The " punched her while she was sleeping" seems to be a coverup for  something worse.  

Ryan will not be the one the prosecutors go after though as it will be difficult to convince the jurors that she is anything but an innocent victim of the evil and nasty Titus, who has a long history of being a bad bad boy.  

Yes, it could be this simple.  This scenario has been put forward by me several times.  It has also been put forward by several other people on many other boards as well as on this one.  What is funny is that in the beginning, so many people defended Ryan and severely reprimanded Titus since he was the easier target of the two. 

One report had Titus stating " She's my wife, what would you have done?".  One inference is that he is covering up something for her as his job is to protect her.  And he has always been protective of her.

THis theory of 'yours' is nothing new.   but good to see you back posting.  How's the movie coming along?

Happy to hear I'm in the company of like minds, SFU.  Thanks for supporting my argument, which is worth repeating.  Meanwhile, my movie's almost done, thanks for asking.  It's at the halfway point, considered "the point of no return" by the writer who's meeting today with Brooke Shields on the project. It's loaded with fist-clenching drama, betrayal and murder...all perpetuated by the presence of just a little too much alcohol.  (Can I just tell you how much I LOVE
your message boards and the characters that visit?  "White people skin crack with
age"...you can't make up stuff like that!  I'm constantly surprised, and amused.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
ramazon,

The theory that Ryan did this and that Craigers is covering for her, has been covered several times.  It is the main theory I put forward and many others have stated as well.  
Then for God's sake, SFU, don't stop arguing this argument.  It may be the only defense Craig receives.  I hope you support it whenever and wherever it appears.

And as the GJ testimony seems to be going, Ryan initiated the event and in all likelihood , ended it as well.  The " punched her while she was sleeping" seems to be a coverup for  something worse.
A series of Tasing perhaps,
or was that the final assault?  What do you believe was the sequence of action?  

Happy to hear I'm in the company of like minds, SFU.  Thanks for supporting my argument, which is worth repeating.  Meanwhile, my movie's almost done, thanks for asking.  It's at the halfway point, considered "the point of no return" by the writer who's meeting today with Brooke Shields on the project. It's loaded with fist-clenching drama, betrayal and murder...all perpetuated by the presence of just a little too much alcohol.  (Can I just tell you how much I LOVE
your message boards and the characters that visit?  "White people skin crack with
age"...you can't make up stuff like that!  I'm constantly surprised, and amused.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:35:42 AM »
No way an 95 lb. meth-ed out skin and bones Kelly could have killed MJ. Catfight, sure. Taser, maybe. But stangulation and morphine injection? Not a chance.

Like anyone remotely familiar with UFC-style choke-holds, Craiggers put her down and out in about 60 seconds. The morphine was another bad cover-up attempt.

Special "Private Dick" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 08:09:58 AM »
No way an 95 lb. meth-ed out skin and bones Kelly could have killed MJ. Catfight, sure. Taser, maybe. But stangulation and morphine injection? Not a chance.

Like anyone remotely familiar with UFC-style choke-holds, Craiggers put her down and out in about 60 seconds. The morphine was another bad cover-up attempt.

Edify me, please, Ed: UFC is what?  United...? And why don't you believe a 95 lb. bundle of female fury is CAPABLE of murdering a like figure if,
say, the figure is already nearly dead from multiple tasings, opiate indulgence and
the throat-cutting twist of an electric cord?  Listen, Ed, more than most, I, too, want to believe Kelly is innocent of the final act, because SHE'S A WOMAN.
Because I want to believe that a wholesome fitness chick is MORE of a nurturer
than other women.  But I believe that in recent years she underwent a FUNDAMENTAL PERSONALITY CHANGE.  (Take it from me, anabolics bring out the MAN in a woman.) She experienced an UNHEALTHY change of her core values.  This incident with Melissa was simply the last straw, and she couldn't take
Craig's trash dumping on her anymore.  Hence, the overkill.  Whereas, yes, I AGREE that "Craiggers" could've destroyed her in the crotch of his biceps within 10 seconds.  A former Mr. America winner/pro wrestler once knocked me out in a chokehold in less time than that.  Had he stayed on much longer, I'd be lifeless
too. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »
<<Take it from me, anabolics bring out the MAN in a woman>>

No doubt something learned from the Shelly Beattie years?? J/C

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 03:50:30 PM »
<<Take it from me, anabolics bring out the MAN in a woman>>

No doubt something learned from the Shelly Beattie years?? J/C
Oh, you remember her!  Wasn't she senSATIONal!?  Reeeally thick
and gnarly.  Gosh, Schock, she came and went SO fast.  Is she still
alive?  Personally, she wasn't BEASTY.  Ironically gentle in
her behavior.  (Like Dorothy Herndon.)  Caused no harm except to
intimidate others (esp. men) with her blessed genetics.  And Shelly
was deaf, too, as I recall.  She had to be special: Look how long she
got along with John Romano!

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 07:57:45 AM »

Yeah but a 95 lb. meth head could really lose her head if she was stoned.
fk pigdunkbell

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 09:50:34 AM »
Yeah but a 95 lb. meth head could really lose her head if she was stoned.
In which case she'd possess the stregnth and speed of an organgatang?
Holy straddle splits, Batman, I think you've made one helluva point.
This calls for a courtroom demonstration, dontchathink?