Author Topic: Dieting for show concerns  (Read 1169 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Dieting for show concerns
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:21:02 AM »
So guys been dieting for a show for 4-5 weeks now, 2 1/2 weeks ago i was tested by a professional at  218 pounds at 11.2 % bodyfat with a + or - 4% variable but I believe it too be pretty right on.  Currently I weighed in at 206 pds in the morning with no food stripped. I'd say I lost maybe 1-2% of bf since the test but that would mean I lost so much muscle... Ppl tell me to up my calories so that I only lose like 1.5-3 pounds a week but when I do that I seem to put the fat back on in my abdominal and leg regions, it's driving me nuts!!!!  Think clenbuterol or ephedra would help me burn off these last few pounds of fat?  I'm currently taking 600mg EQ a week, 50 mgs of winstrol a day, 200 mgs of prop twice a week, 30-40 mg of nolvadex everday.  I'm not going to take anavar or tren just dont have the resources atm.  It might be all in my head I'm just scared I wont be in shape come contest time or be a twig by then.  ANy suggestions on dieting for a show would be great, experiences u have gone through, food tips, cardio tips, wat works for u???  Appreciate any help or comments  :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Dieting for show concerns
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:13:21 PM »
So guys been dieting for a show for 4-5 weeks now, 2 1/2 weeks ago i was tested by a professional at  218 pounds at 11.2 % bodyfat with a + or - 4% variable but I believe it too be pretty right on.  Currently I weighed in at 206 pds in the morning with no food stripped. I'd say I lost maybe 1-2% of bf since the test but that would mean I lost so much muscle... Ppl tell me to up my calories so that I only lose like 1.5-3 pounds a week but when I do that I seem to put the fat back on in my abdominal and leg regions, it's driving me nuts!!!!  Think clenbuterol or ephedra would help me burn off these last few pounds of fat?  I'm currently taking 600mg EQ a week, 50 mgs of winstrol a day, 200 mgs of prop twice a week, 30-40 mg of nolvadex everday.  I'm not going to take anavar or tren just dont have the resources atm.  It might be all in my head I'm just scared I wont be in shape come contest time or be a twig by then.  ANy suggestions on dieting for a show would be great, experiences u have gone through, food tips, cardio tips, wat works for u???  Appreciate any help or comments  :)
First off, don't get too discouraged yet. You've only been dieting 4-5wks and at that point a lot of people, especially those who are new to prep dieting will lose a bit more weight then necessary because of inadequate planning as well as the initial shock to the body brought on by this type of dieting. But again do not be discouraged, there is still time to make corrections and come out ready for your show...of coarse I am assuming your show is still a little ways off???

Another thing, just like when you plan an AAS cycle, you need to have a pre-determined plan and stick to it. You should know what you will be doing before you start, that way there will be fewer surprises along the way. Of course when talking about ones diet, adjustments will have to be made along the way, but you should still have a general outline, a general plan to go by.

Last off, there are too many unknowns here to give an exact answer. To give more precise advice things like a food outline and cardio outline would be very helpful...I've dieted down before and yes it is a bitch, but if you'd like PM me with your diet and training schedule and I'll try to help where I can.