Author Topic: Is this necessary?  (Read 2314 times)

dammitman

• Getbig II
Is this necessary?
« on: May 13, 2017, 01:39:57 PM »
Doctor has had me on TRT for about 3 years now as I have had low testosterone for who knows how long.  I've never done any gear and the first time it was prescribed to me back then was also the first time I had ever done any self-administered injection of any type.  It really does make a difference maintaining my strength and energy levels.  My doctor has me on 1mL cypionate a week with a 10mL prescription at a time, and often I actually only inject about every 9 days or so.  What's annoying is that after my prescription runs out, I have to go back, have blood work done, yada yada, everything comes back with the same results it always does, then I can get a refill.  I mean, I'm always going to have low testosterone so I don't see the need for all the tests every time.  I'm tempted to cut the doctor out and get refills online.  Thoughts?
Everyone is fair game.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Is this necessary?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
You definetely want blood work around every 3 months for lots of reasons except what your testosterone levels are. The main things he is checking for is estrogen levels, hct levels, liver enzymes, kidney function, and all sorts of other things. He probably isn't checking your liver and kidney function Each time through blood tests it's mostly just to make sure your testosterone levels are still good, your hct isnt to high which makes your blood thick, and estrogen levels for a number of reasons.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 03:45:51 PM »
Whatever you do don't decide to do trt on your own through UGL sources if you have access to a doctor. Ugl labs can be very inconsistent on there dosages which for TRT is very important to have right at all times. There are some good labs out there but even good labs have the occasional problem. I'm not knocking any UGL'S I'm just saying if you have a perscription for trt just stick with that and save your self from any potential legal problems or health problems.

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:08:14 AM »
Ok, will do.  I appreciate the good advice and info!
Everyone is fair game.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
just go to a different clinic, shop around, you'll find one much better than this in no time

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 01:41:33 AM »
Find a clinic where they just give out the stuff without you having to get there and do bloodwork etc...
I would strongly advise you to stay legal, especially in the US.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 03:13:01 AM »
Find a clinic where they just give out the stuff without you having to get there and do bloodwork etc...
I would strongly advise you to stay legal, especially in the US.

yeah but it's so easy to do it legally in the states, there are literally clinics on every corner, plus online!!