Author Topic: Mixing different D-bols in a cycle question....  (Read 1126 times)

Dragonz818

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Mixing different D-bols in a cycle question....
« on: April 05, 2006, 03:01:05 PM »
  I am about to take a cycle.  I am going to start it off with the pink thai's. The only problem is that I wanted to take 25mg a day for about 5-6 weeks. I have enough to get me through about 4 weeks. I also have about two weeks worth of the white Russian dbols. I had these left over. In order to get more of the pink thai's I'd have to wait awhile so I wanted to just get started. Basically I wanted to know if I could use the pink thai's and the White Russian together?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Mixing different D-bols in a cycle question....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 03:04:10 PM »
  I am about to take a cycle.  I am going to start it off with the pink thai's. The only problem is that I wanted to take 25mg a day for about 5-6 weeks. I have enough to get me through about 4 weeks. I also have about two weeks worth of the white Russian dbols. I had these left over. In order to get more of the pink thai's I'd have to wait awhile so I wanted to just get started. Basically I wanted to know if I could use the pink thai's and the White Russian together?

You can use any d-bol together, but I'd do 50MG ed......not 25MG.

In that case you need more.

Get your supplies before you start a cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Mixing different D-bols in a cycle question....
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »
shit should i be taking 50mg a day?
im only doing 30mg a day