Author Topic: question about cycle length....  (Read 1535 times)

ironhead

• Getbig I
question about cycle length....
« on: April 05, 2006, 06:05:36 PM »
If your on an initial bulking cycle , how long should it be (duration) if your a beginner vs. an experienced guy.  Does this solely matter on the content of your cycle and what your taking or is it more a matter of what the body can take?  I ask... because a typical 8-10 week cycle seems short but the 16-20+ seems like a bit long.  If this question is in reference to e test only, or e test with a mild stack what would you say?  And finally, if your on a cyle for longer rather than shorter does this make the potential side effects worse or not affect them at all? 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: question about cycle length....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:06:33 PM »
If your on an initial bulking cycle , how long should it be (duration) if your a beginner vs. an experienced guy.  Does this solely matter on the content of your cycle and what your taking or is it more a matter of what the body can take?  I ask... because a typical 8-10 week cycle seems short but the 16-20+ seems like a bit long.  If this question is in reference to e test only, or e test with a mild stack what would you say?  And finally, if your on a cyle for longer rather than shorter does this make the potential side effects worse or not affect them at all? 

There's several variables.

How experienced you are would go a long way in determining how long a cycle you can do and what drugs you would run and at what dosages.

Newbies generally should stick to shorter cycles 8-12 weeks max.

And only with one or two components (ex. Test/D-bol).

Experienced vets can go from 16 weeks to 6 month cycles at a time.  It all depends on the goals and what they know their bodies can handle.

Sides can vary according to anything, there's no set parameter for sides.  Higher dosages can increase the sides, but not necessarily.  If anything, a longer durations cycle will lessen the sides as your body becomes accustomed to the drug.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 07:15:28 PM »

How experienced you are would go a long way in determining how long a cycle you can do and what drugs you would run and at what dosages.

Experienced vets can go from 16 weeks to 6 month cycles at a time.  It all depends on the goals and what they know their bodies can handle.

Sides can vary according to anything, there's no set parameter for sides.  Higher dosages can increase the sides, but not necessarily.  If anything, a longer durations cycle will lessen the sides as your body becomes accustomed to the drug.

DIV
Yep

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »

DIV

so DIV basically I can drop my deca at ten weeks and keep doing the test for 6 more then huh..thats what id like to do
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 10:24:46 PM »

so DIV basically I can drop my deca at ten weeks and keep doing the test for 6 more then huh..thats what id like to do

u are a newbie....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 06:54:06 AM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 07:16:16 AM »

Ideally, I'd run Deca for 12 weeks because it's a longer ester and then run Test Prop the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

That's why I prefer Deca for long cycles.......doesn't make sense for anything short unless you are running NandrolonePhenylPropiona te.

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 08:00:30 AM »
Ideally, I'd run Deca for 12 weeks because it's a longer ester and then run Test Prop the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

That's why I prefer Deca for long cycles.......doesn't make sense for anything short unless you are running NandrolonePhenylPropiona t

DIV
[/quoterun the deca 12 weeks... cut out the test-e at week 12 and run test prop for 4 more? what strengthg test prop?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 08:52:21 AM »
what strengthg test prop?

Since you'll be shooting it ED or EOD, enough to equal the same amount of Test Enanthate you were using EW.

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
Since you'll be shooting it ED or EOD, enough to equal the same amount of Test Enanthate you were using EW.

DIV

so basically order whatever strength i want and make sure i get 500mg of it in me each week but in eod doses....... that works out perfect because I was gonna run out of test at about the same time as deca which wouldnt be cool....thanks DIV
ah yeah Im a voodo child