Author Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister  (Read 4005 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No he didnt ;D.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Who are these unnamed sources?  Former Obama employees?  And it's ridiculous for the Washington Post to claim they are trying not to "jeopardize important intelligence capabilities."  These people aren't even trying to pretend to be unbiased journalists.  

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

“Everyone knows this stream is very sensitive, and the idea of sharing it at this level of granularity with the Russians is troubling,” said a former senior U.S. counterterrorism official who also worked closely with members of the Trump national security team. He and others spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the subject.

And the funniest part of the story is this recurring graphic:

They should include a link that plays sinister music.  

Bear232

• Getbig II
WaPo.   every article is anti trump.   I'm no big trump supporter but the reporting is less than stellar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
CNN website says the WaPo story is false

But then we all know CNN is "fake news" so that means their claim that the story is false is probably "fake news" thus the WaPo story is likely true.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Trump is putting a knife into the dying heart of mainstream news media.

They are making themselves completely irrelevant more and more by the day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

They are a joke.  Steady stream of negative coverage, followed by poll asking people what they think based on that negative coverage, and surprise . . . poll numbers stink. 

They are relying on the fact that a lot of people get their news from one source and/or don't get into the weeds when it comes to politics, so they don't really know exactly what's happening.  That's why someone like Obama--an abject failure--could repeatedly make a speech patting himself on the back and his follows ate it up. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

that must be why subscriptions to the NYT went up dramatically after the election along with other subscription media sources

click link for fake news:  https://www.thestreet.com/story/14024114/1/trump-bump-grows-into-subscription-surge.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They are a joke.  Steady stream of negative coverage, followed by poll asking people what they think based on that negative coverage, and surprise . . . poll numbers stink. 

They are relying on the fact that a lot of people get their news from one source and/or don't get into the weeds when it comes to politics, so they don't really know exactly what's happening.  That's why someone like Obama--an abject failure--could repeatedly make a speech patting himself on the back and his follows ate it up. 

sounds like any given day on Faux News during 8 years of Obama Administration

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
They are a joke.  Steady stream of negative coverage, followed by poll asking people what they think based on that negative coverage, and surprise . . . poll numbers stink.  

They are relying on the fact that a lot of people get their news from one source and/or don't get into the weeds when it comes to politics, so they don't really know exactly what's happening.  That's why someone like Obama--an abject failure--could repeatedly make a speech patting himself on the back and his follows ate it up.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump himself was leaking some of this stuff.

He puts it out there knowing the media will lap up anything negative about him and then another person who was in the room or part of the conversation simply comes out and denies the story being leaked, thereby discrediting the media even more.

With the cord cutting phenomenon and more people getting their news online from alternative sources, stuff like this matters less and less and can be turned around to hurt the mainstream media.

As far as poll numbers are concerned, the election proved how untrustworthy that can be.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

He puts it out there knowing the media will lap up anything negative about him and then another person who was in the room or part of the conversation simply comes out and denies the story being leaked, thereby discrediting the media even more.

With the cord cutting phenomenon and more people getting their news online from alternative sources, stuff like this matters less and less and can be turned around to hurt the mainstream media.

As far as poll numbers are concerned, the election proved how untrustworthy that can be.

Trump's method of leaking is to say incredibly stupid shit while being interviewed on the record in front of a camera.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Oh I completely agree about the poll numbers.  Fooled a lot of people (me included). 

I was thinking this morning while watching debates about the faked moon landing conspiracy part 2 (i.e., the Trump/Russia conspiracy) that it's possible Trump is playing chess while a lot of other people are playing checkers.  He totally punked the media during the campaign, taking advantage of billions of free coverage, then still won they turned on him.  He hasn't been the disaster I (and many others) thought he would be.  He is turning out to be a lot smarter than I thought. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another trip down the rabbit hole for libs .   

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
WaPo.   every article is anti trump.   I'm no big trump supporter but the reporting is less than stellar.

They have Hillary up by 15 points and Trumps path to 270 impossible!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Way to go Donald !

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.f8b9dca7e65f

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

WaPo has the credibility of a Clinton...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Trump's method of leaking is to say incredibly stupid shit while being interviewed on the record in front of a camera.

He's been talking in his own unique manner and has been made fun of for over 40 years and so far he has done nothing but win.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Oh I completely agree about the poll numbers.  Fooled a lot of people (me included). 

I was thinking this morning while watching debates about the faked moon landing conspiracy part 2 (i.e., the Trump/Russia conspiracy) that it's possible Trump is playing chess while a lot of other people are playing checkers.  He totally punked the media during the campaign, taking advantage of billions of free coverage, then still won they turned on him.  He hasn't been the disaster I (and many others) thought he would be.  He is turning out to be a lot smarter than I thought. 

I'm starting to believe this more and more.

To be as successful as he has been in the uber competitive Manhattan real estate market and also show business...you have to be incredibly crafty to survive, let alone make it all the way to the top.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

THe fake news is getting carried away, it is so obvious

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

WaPo has the credibility of a Clinton...

There you have it.

Trump leaks the info. The press reports it. McMaster comes straight out and completely denies it.

Democrats look more and more like Muh-Russia conspiracy nuts and the despised mainstream media loses more credibility.

It's a home run for a guy who has spent his entire life making these kinds of moves and getting over on other people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

ROFLMAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
ROFLMAO

Who was in the room other than trump and the PM ? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm starting to believe this more and more.

To be as successful as he has been in the uber competitive Manhattan real estate market and also show business...you have to be incredibly crafty to survive, let alone make it all the way to the top.

Yep. He definitely had a head start, but he took his inheritance and became one of the wealthiest men on the planet.  Then beat 16 candidates, Hillary, the MSM, and Republicans who didn't even run (e.g., Romney) to become the most powerful man on the planet.  And he spent half as much as Hillary to get there.  It is an amazing story.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
There you have it.

Trump leaks the info. The press reports it. McMaster comes straight out and completely denies it.

Democrats look more and more like Muh-Russia conspiracy nuts and the despised mainstream media loses more credibility.

It's a home run for a guy who has spent his entire life making these kinds of moves and getting over on other people.

Trump is smarter than that. He brings in the Russians that Hillary took the illegal payoff from on the Uranium deal and dangles them right in front of her and Bill's corrupt asses, letting them know he has their entire life on a short string now.

He's playing the long game on putting the Pantsuit Lesbian away for good.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Trump is smarter than that. He brings in the Russians that Hillary took the illegal payoff from on the Uranium deal and dangles them right in front of her and Bill's corrupt asses, letting them know he has their entire life on a short string now.

He's playing the long game on putting the Pantsuit Lesbian away for good.

Now she's coming out as part of the "Progressive Resistance"  ;D :D

The same woman who took millions from companies like Goldman Sachs and used her decades old establishment influences to bury Bernie Sanders and his grassroots movement.

Now she wants to be considered some sort of "For The People" outsider hipster!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Now she's coming out as part of the "Progressive Resistance"  ;D :D

The same woman who took millions from companies like Goldman Sachs and used her decades old establishment influences to bury Bernie Sanders and his grassroots movement.

Now she wants to be considered some sort of "For The People" outsider hipster!!

I don't know how she's going to do that with Trump giving her and Obama the biggest teabagging in history every day!