Author Topic: Trump Administration a failure so far.  (Read 42948 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Trump Administration a failure so far.
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2017, 01:29:15 PM »
That's not what I had asked. Once the government takes over healthcare they've taken over the economy, once they've taken over the economy they can do anything they want. It's all about power they couldn't give two shit about helping anyone.
Again, with Single Payer, they are not taking over anything.  Scroll back and read.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2017, 01:50:57 PM »
A human head in a jar would make a better prez than Killary, but this guy is going to be an embarrassment I think...
Too cartoonish...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »
Again, with Single Payer, they are not taking over anything.  Scroll back and read.

Listen to the lecture.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:57 PM »
It would fucking kill you to put truth with common sense. You didn't even attempt to watch it did you?

Big truth seeker, are ya? Yes, this is you.

And your take on common sense is as laughable as your understanding of conservatism. Despite what you're told by AM radio and the Foxtards, hating libs doesn't make you conservative. There are (pre-Trump, anyway) principles involved; secrets concealed in books, mostly. So, forever elusive and all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2017, 02:15:47 PM »
A human head in a jar would make a better prez than Killary, but this guy is going to be an embarrassment I think...
Too cartoonish...

Agreed. Politics is really becoming a circus. It's pretty pathetic.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2017, 02:52:32 PM »
Agreed. Politics is really becoming a circus. It's pretty pathetic.

You expected something different with trump? I still can't figure out if people that support trump are just trolling or just following party lines but any human with an ounce of brain could tell he'd be a fucking disaster. He is the ultimate snake oil salesman.  Made billions fucking over the small guy then conner those same people to vote for him and they did. He then surrounded himself with the worst cabinet picks ever. The only smart people he chose are McMaster and mad dog. The fact he couldn't see what a fuck up Flynn was shows his bad judgment. Then Devos the sexy old kunt only got the job because she donated $7 million to his campaign. Sessions only got his job because he was one of the first to publicaly back Trump. The whole thing is a giant shit show.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2017, 03:15:48 PM »

My man.  Now if the orange faced buffoon would ever even have the balls to propose single payer or go on record and say
it's what he wants, I'd vote for him. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2017, 03:21:26 PM »
My man.  Now if the orange faced buffoon would ever even have the balls to propose single payer or go on record and say
it's what he wants, I'd vote for him. 

Because it would destroy this country. Fact. You don't have to be an economist to figure this out.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2017, 03:29:47 PM »
Because it would destroy this country. Fact. You don't have to be an economist to figure this out.

What do health care, education, police/fire departments, military and prisons have in common?

Not a single one of them should be for profit.  FACT.  Now go back to eating crayons.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2017, 03:35:38 PM »
What do health care, education, police/fire departments, military and prisons have in common?

Not a single one of them should be for profit.  FACT.  Now go back to eating crayons.

Are you seriously that dumb?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
Are you seriously that dumb?

Why are you such a retard? You must be seriously trolling. Even a gnat is smarter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »

They shouldn't be a profit to the exploitation and detriment of the people.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2017, 03:42:30 PM »
You expected something different with trump? I still can't figure out if people that support trump are just trolling or just following party lines but any human with an ounce of brain could tell he'd be a fucking disaster. He is the ultimate snake oil salesman.  Made billions fucking over the small guy then conner those same people to vote for him and they did. He then surrounded himself with the worst cabinet picks ever. The only smart people he chose are McMaster and mad dog. The fact he couldn't see what a fuck up Flynn was shows his bad judgment. Then Devos the sexy old kunt only got the job because she donated $7 million to his campaign. Sessions only got his job because he was one of the first to publicaly back Trump. The whole thing is a giant shit show.

I was hoping for something different but didn't expect anything to change.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2017, 03:42:58 PM »
They shouldn't be a profit to the exploitation and detriment of the people.

Correct.

I agree. Those are things that should not be profit centers.

Coach asks if you're retarded, but he will not give you ANY valid reason why those specific things SHOULD be profitable. Why would killing people or letting them die or helping them be for profit?

This guy claims to be a good Christian folks.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »

Wow complete ignorance. Some of the most corrupt organizations are non- profits like the notorious Clinton Foundation. The Clintons became multi- millionaires in the guise of charity. Go read a little and don't spout out like the ignorant dolt u obviously are  ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:07 PM »
Wow complete ignorance. Some of the most corrupt organizations are non- profits like the notorious Clinton Foundation. The Clintons became multi- millionaires in the guise of charity. Go read a little and don't spout out like the ignorant dolt u obviously are  ::)

Why is it either or?

Surely just because non profits are criminal and corrupt doesn't equate to services involving people's lives needing to be for profit.

Where is the correlation?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:16 PM »
Given that Mr Trump seems so cavalier with classified information why would any other Nato government provide intelligence to the USA?

He's negotiating. Remember he's the master negotiator. He gives the Russians classified info and in return they burn the tapes of the Russian whores giving him a golden shower. How do you think his skin is so orange?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:56 PM »
Correct.

I agree. Those are things that should not be profit centers.

Coach asks if you're retarded, but he will not give you ANY valid reason why those specific things SHOULD be profitable. Why would killing people or letting them die or helping them be for profit?

This guy claims to be a good Christian folks.

Tu show me in the constitution where healthcare is a right. It is a privilege.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2017, 03:49:00 PM »
Why is it either or?

Surely just because non profits are criminal and corrupt doesn't equate to services involving people's lives needing to be for profit.

Where is the correlation?

Tell that to the physician who faces litigation at every corner and is already constrained by the insurance companies. I'll be all for a single pay or system if all able bodied Americans contributed to the system,  they tax the hell out of life threatening habits like cigarettes, and lawyers go take a hike. Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime in our lives. The Democrats are takers only. Entitled and lazy bastards who expect everyone else to care for them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »

No offense, but who cares what the constitution says in regards to healthcare.

Let's not look to a 250 year old document to dictate healthcare. That's too much of a stretch.

That's not a good argument against healthcare being a right or privilege.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »

It is of course not spelled out directly, but you could make a case that the phrase"that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." could be interpreted as a provision for healthcare.

Let's say it is not though... I'll go that route, no problem.

Does the country not inherently become stronger if more people are healthy to work? If more people are not on disability due to preventive care?

Is that not in the best interest of the nation as a whole? Including reducing the cost for healthcare and in turn, saving us all money? If single payer is cheaper than your current insurance, and it's just as good, why would we not want that?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
Wow complete ignorance. Some of the most corrupt organizations are non- profits like the notorious Clinton Foundation. The Clintons became multi- millionaires in the guise of charity. Go read a little and don't spout out like the ignorant dolt u obviously are  ::)

I thought the clintons made millions because he was the POTUS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2017, 03:53:52 PM »
It is of course not spelled out directly, but you could make a case that the phrase"that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." could be interpreted as a provision for healthcare.

Let's say it is not though... I'll go that route, no problem.

Does the country not inherently become stronger if more people are healthy to work? If more people are not on disability due to preventive care?

Is that not in the best interest of the nation as a whole? Including reducing the cost for healthcare and in turn, saving us all money? If single payer is cheaper than your current insurance, and it's just as good, why would we not want that?

Science has shown an almost perfect correlation between happiness and health. Thus, healthcare should be a right even if the constitution does not say so. They weren't doing this sort of research 250 years ago.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2017, 04:34:54 PM »

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2017, 04:49:11 PM »
I stopped reading at:

"according to sources familiar with the matter."

Fake news!

Comey is going to testify about the memos. He will be impeached.  ;)