Author Topic: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death  (Read 9283 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Clinton death list

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Fuzzy Nuts

What's the penalty for being a traitor?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
How convenient that this story pops up today!  ::) And it's such a hot story that dum-dum had to make two threads about it.

His family is quoted in that article:
"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press. Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so. We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family."

::)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

I guess it wasn't the Russians

Will you stop promoting fake news?

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Will you stop promoting fake news?

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

Did his family examine the emails and laptop ?   

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

The investigator who is the source for this story didn't.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How convenient that this story pops up today!  ::) And it's such a hot story that dum-dum had to make two threads about it.

His family is quoted in that article:

::)

LOL

I wonder who has a shorter attention span....Trump or Joe?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/dnc-staffer-s-murder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186

Meanwhile, a current FBI official and a former one completely discount the Fox News claim that an FBI analysis of a computer belonging to Rich contained thousands of e-mails to and from WikiLeaks.

Local police in Washington, D.C., never even gave the FBI Rich's laptop to analyze after his murder, according to the current FBI official.

And a former law enforcement official with first-hand knowledge of Rich's laptop said the claim was incorrect. "It never contained any e-mails related to WikiLeaks, and the FBI never had it," the person said.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
LOL

I wonder who has a shorter attention span....Trump or Joe?

Am I off base here or is Joe dumber than Soul?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Am I off base here or is Joe dumber than Soul?

I think there is a bit of a difference

Joe is just fucking dumb as a box of rocks

333 has some mental health challenges of some sort but he's not an idiot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What's the penalty for being a traitor?

We'll find out after Clinton gets sentenced.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Seth Rich's Family Demands Immediate Retraction Of Debunked Fox 5 Story

http://dcist.com/2017/05/despite_thorough_debunking_fox_5_is.php

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
You assholes are going to look really bad once this is confirmed to be true.
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Yeah. Just like when the Obama wiretapping was confirmed to be true and the massive voter fraud that prevented trump from winning the popular vote.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

But it's not.

What happened with Pizzagate? Is comet Ping Pong still a pedophile ring? Didn't you at one time, post, and then delete the post saying that the indictments would be coming any day now about that whole thing?

There's a reason why Alex Jones had to apologize on air about it.

Look, I'm cool with evidence showing things, you know this. However, everyone is seeing a god damn "boogeyman" all over. It's like chain letters or that "bloody mary" shit that went down back when I was a kid.

It's all bullshit.

Evidence in all cases or GTFO. Tired of all of this talk and nothing happening for real.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ikileaks source. I was involved.
KimDotCom via Twitter ^
Posted on 5/20/2017, 3:07:03 PM by TigerClaws

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

And a follow up Tweet:

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; Your Opinion/Questions

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Do you liberal phaggots, cucks and dindus ever get tired of covering up for Democrat failure, lies, corruption, and murder?  It must be exhausting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you liberal phaggots, cucks and dindus ever get tired of covering up for Democrat failure, lies, corruption, and murder?  It must be exhausting.

Communism is their religion.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Communism is their religion.

If there was even a suggestion that Trump had someone killed for political reasons the free shit army would be rioting in the streets.

Meanwhile the huge bodycount of people involved with the Clintons is just a crazy coincidence.  Hypocrisy, thy name is Democrat.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
If there was even a suggestion that Trump had someone killed for political reasons the free shit army would be rioting in the streets.

Meanwhile the huge bodycount of people involved with the Clintons is just a crazy coincidence.  Hypocrisy, thy name is Democrat.

I don't think that people can deny people are dying, but as I said once before.

The older you get, the more people around you die off. I have had more than a few people die that are "around me" and I am pretty sure I didn't do anything to cause them. My mom is getting up there. Lots of bodies that she was associated with are 6 feet under. It happens when you have a decent circle and get older.

Now don't get me wrong, there's a lot of smoke with the Clintons, that's true, but no gun. That's what makes it so odd.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

no doubt

just like Pizzagate

Weren't you one of the main proponents on this board of that idiotic CT?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

huge body count ?

can you list them please

thanks