Author Topic: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death  (Read 9281 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
no doubt

just like Pizzagate

Weren't you one of the main proponents on this board of that idiotic CT?

I was just putting forth all the evidence surrounding a very small community that surrounds John Podesta. It should at least warrant an investigation.

Hell, We've already had one large name Democrat plead guilty to sexting a teenager. Who knows what's on his fucking laptop.

But if Snopes says it's debunked, must be true...
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Detective Rod Wheeler releases statement concerning the Death of DNC staffer Seth Rich
http://cc.bingj.com/ ^ | MAY 22, 2017 | Brian K. Pritchard
Posted on 5/22/2017, 11:11:58 PM by bitt

..Former Homicide D.C. Detective Rod Wheeler has released the following statement concerning the death of former DNC staffer Seth Rich. Wheeler, “I am still of the personal opinion that his murder may be tied to his employment.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cc.bingj.com ...

In March of 2017, I was introduced by way of a telephone conference call, to Joel Rich, Mary Rich, Aaron Rich and Molly Rich, surviving family members of Seth Rich. Seth Rich was murdered in the District of Columbia in July of 2016.

The Rich’s were aware of my background as a criminal investigator, specifically as a former police homicide investigator. They indicated that they had seen my many appearances on the Fox News Channel commenting and analyzing dozens of criminal cases and have always been impressed by my knowledge and experience.

The Rich’s engaged my services to assist with gathering information and evidence, in an effort to try to assist the Metropolitan Police Department identify the person(s) responsible for the murder of Seth.

Recently, there has been much discussion in the national media surrounding my revelation that I believe that Seth’s death could be possibly linked to his former employment at the DNC, or with relationships with others connected to his employment. I am still of the personal opinion that his murder may be tied to his employment.

Currently I am prohibited to go into any detail surrounding my investigation and its findings. However, I do want to say this:

Since accepting the request of the Rich family to assist them in this investigation, I have always been focused on one thing, and one thing only; finding out who is responsible for the death of Seth. I feel as if I was making good progress and getting very close to developing a motive. Further, I can say that I have developed what I believe to be persons of interest, that I essentially would like to talk to further regarding information that they may have surrounding Seth’s death. I am of the personal opinion that the information/article reported by FoxNews Channel last Tuesday was essentially correct and worthy of further investigation. That is exactly why when I first learned of this new information developed by a FoxNews investigative journalist, I immediately called the DC Police to inform them."....SNIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder
WND ^ | 05/22/17 | Alicia Powe and Liz Crokin
Posted on 5/23/2017, 7:47:37 AM by dontreadthis

WASHINGTON – Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

(Excerpt) Read more at mobile.wnd.com ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Will you stop promoting fake news?

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

I rarely post here any longer, but I still skim threads and interesting posts.
I have to chime in on this nonsense.

Hannity was promoting this silly story and that surprised me.
I didn't always agree with him, but, I respected him. Now, not as much.

I was wondering what the hardcore Trump backers were going to say ? ::)
LOL, the best they can do is this goofy myth. Pathetic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This story is a perfect example of right wing (and Fox News) idiocy and hypocrisy

Fox News (and right wingers on this board) tell us everyday that there is nothing to the Russia investigations as we watch day after day as high level intelligence and law enforcement officials testify publicly about Russian interference in our election and contact with members of the Trump campaign.   Right wingers and Fox News scoff at this and mock anyone who doesn't immediately dismiss this continuous parade of testimony from credible sources rather than wanting to get to the truth....whatever that may be.

At the same time they promote CT's about totally unsubstantiated nonsense like Pizza Gate, Hillarys glasses as evidence she has brain damage and this story about Seth Rich (just to name a few examples)

Totally unsubstantiated nonsense yet they promote is as fact while at the very same time insisting multiple investigations about Russia is total nonsense

BTW - Seth Rich's family is asking the family values network (aka the sexual harassment network) to have some decency and kindness.
You'd think they should haven't to ask this of the network that lectures the rest of the country of family values

The brother of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich wrote a letter on Tuesday to the executive producer of Sean Hannity's Fox News show pleading with him to find "decency and kindness" in his heart and stop spreading an unproven conspiracy theory about the unsolved murder.

"Think about how you would feel losing a son or brother. And while dealing with this, you had baseless accusations of your lost family member being part of a vast conspiracy," Aaron Rich wrote in the letter to "Hannity" executive producer Porter Berry, a copy of which was provided to CNN.  "As the family, we would hope to be the first people to learn about any such evidence and reasons for Seth's death," he added. "It is a travesty that you would prompt false conspiracy theories and other people's agendas rather than work with the family to learn the truth."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/index.html

Skeeter

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Beat me to it Skeeter.
Give Fox news credit for digging in and retracting this fake news story.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted. 

Gee I wonder how that happened

If the family hadn't contacted Fox News and shamed them into this I'm sure they'd still be reporting it

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Beat me to it Skeeter.
Give Fox news credit for digging in and retracting this fake news story.

Give them credit for retracting it after being on their website for a week, not to mention Hannity continuously giving the story credit ?

You're setting the bar pretty low Howard.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Give them credit for retracting it after being on their website for a week, not to mention Hannity continuously giving the story credit ?

You're setting the bar pretty low Howard.

Hey now, at least they came around when the facts came out. ;)
Be interesting to see if Hannity still covers it and doubles down on some conspiracy spin fables.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hey now, at least they came around when the facts came out. ;)
Be interesting to see if Hannity still covers it and doubles down on some conspiracy spin fables.

good point

the facts came out on May 17th and it only took until May 23rd and then only after the family had to appeal to the sense of decency

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
good point

the facts came out on May 17th and it only took until May 23rd and then only after the family had to appeal to the sense of decency

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

It's like my success at marriage...better late then never  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's like my success at marriage...better late then never  :D

I guess that explains your tolerance for extremely low standards from Faux News

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
remember when Hillary's health was a "conspiracy theory" and then she had a fucking seizure on 9/11?

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
What could Drudge mean by this right now???

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What could Drudge mean by this right now???

It means that like you he is desperate for attention no matter how stupid it makes him look

mazrim

• Getbig V
It means that like you he is desperate for attention no matter how stupid it makes him look
How's that Russia thing working out for you, Grasping?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How's that Russia thing working out for you, Grasping?

Since I'm not a part of the Trump Administration nor a Republican it's working out just fine for me

Did you catch Brennan's testimony yesterday?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Since I'm not a part of the Trump Administration nor a Republican it's working out just fine for me

You mean his political spin?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 23, 2017
The White House said Tuesday that former CIA Director John Brennan’s testimony before a Senate panel has vindicated President Trump of allegation of collusion with Russian spies.

“This morning’s hearings back up what we’ve been saying all along: that despite a year of investigation, there is still no evidence of any Russia-Trump campaign collusion,” said a White House official.

The official said the testimony also confirmed “that the President never jeopardized intelligence sources or sharing, and that even Obama’s CIA Director believes the leaks of classified information are ‘appalling’ and the culprits must be ‘tracked down.’ “
Mr. Brennan told the House Intelligence Committee that he had concerns about Trump campaign officials contacts with Russians, but he said there was no evidence of collusion to interfere in the U.S. presidential election.

However, he said Americans are recruited as Russian intelligence assets both “wittingly and unwittingly.”
The FBI has been investigating possible Trump-Russia collusion since last summer.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/23/john-brennans-senate-testimony-backs-trump-russia-/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

The White House said Tuesday that former CIA Director John Brennan’s testimony before a Senate panel has vindicated President Trump of allegation of collusion with Russian spies.

“This morning’s hearings back up what we’ve been saying all along: that despite a year of investigation, there is still no evidence of any Russia-Trump campaign collusion,” said a White House official.

The official said the testimony also confirmed “that the President never jeopardized intelligence sources or sharing, and that even Obama’s CIA Director believes the leaks of classified information are ‘appalling’ and the culprits must be ‘tracked down.’ “
Mr. Brennan told the House Intelligence Committee that he had concerns about Trump campaign officials contacts with Russians, but he said there was no evidence of collusion to interfere in the U.S. presidential election.

However, he said Americans are recruited as Russian intelligence assets both “wittingly and unwittingly.”
The FBI has been investigating possible Trump-Russia collusion since last summer.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/23/john-brennans-senate-testimony-backs-trump-russia-/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS

why didn't you include this direct quote from Brennan in your post?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?_r=0

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,”

“It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he said, adding that he did not know whether the Russian efforts were successful.

He added, “I don’t know whether such collusion existed.”

"I don't know whether such collusion existed" = vindication?

If this were a Democrat then you and your fellow idiots would have 10 different CT's by now (case in point see this very thread)

All this says to me is that this information is worthy of investigating and the Trump team seems to be starting to become aware of this with all the stories today about them (including Trump) hiring lawyers

That's what you do when you've just been vindicated....right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

A couple things:

1. This CIA director testimony confirms that Russia was trying to mess with our election process on several fronts.

2. The CIA ( by law) can only investigate foreign entities . The FBI has to investigate US citizens and that's in process.
CIA = other countries    FBI = domestic issues (USA)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A couple things:

1. This CIA director testimony confirms that Russia was trying to mess with our election process on several fronts.

2. The CIA ( by law) can only investigate foreign entities . The FBI has to investigate US citizens and that's in process.
CIA = other countries    FBI = domestic issues (USA)

one more thing we know from yesterdays testimony

Brennan said "I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
why didn't you include this direct quote from Brennan in your post?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?_r=0

"I don't know whether such collusion existed" = vindication?

If this were a Democrat then you and your fellow idiots would have 10 different CT's by now (case in point see this very thread)

All this says to me is that this information is worthy of investigating and the Trump team seems to be starting to become aware of this with all the stories today about them (including Trump) hiring lawyers

That's what you do when you've just been vindicated....right?

And this was the politicking I was referring too.  Because it doesn't matter. He can think whatever he wants. His job is to testify on whether there was proof collusion, there is no proof, it's been a year now. One of the reasons why the dems lost election was there was too much spending and wasting of money. Now that they're out they've found another to use tax payer money on something as useless as this.