Author Topic: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death  (Read 9277 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And this was the politicking I was referring too.  Because it doesn't matter. He can think whatever he wants. His job is to testify on whether there was proof collusion, there is no proof, it's been a year now. One of the reasons why the dems lost election was there was too much spending and wasting of money. Now that they're out they've found another to use tax payer money on something as useless as this.

The FBI spent a lot of time and $$ investigating Hillary's emails.
In the end it looked bad but wasn't criminal.

Trump is being investigated for the Russia connection.
It looks bad, but clear proof is required before they impeach & convict him.

It's the FBI to investigate domestic issues.
BUT the bar is set high before we convict our elected leaders of crimes.

I'd much rather spend tax dollars on investigations to insure our officials do the right thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Evidence Piling up That Seth Rich Leaked DNC Emails to Wikileaks
stream.org ^ | May 24, 2017 | RACHEL ALEXANDER
Posted on 5/24/2017, 2:16:49 PM by dontreadthis

The evidence is growing that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich leaked over 44,000 emails to Wikileaks. Democrats assert that the Russians hacked into the DNC’s emails. However, Julian Assange of Wikileaks maintains that the Russians didn’t do it. He says a disgruntled insider did it.

Two More Voices Last weekend, two more voices spoke up claiming insider knowledge. Kim Dotcom, a friend of Assange and founder of Megaupload, said he was involved with Rich transferring the emails to Wikileaks. He issued a statement today describing his contact with Rich. He said Rich contacted him using the pseudonym “Panda” (Rich loved pandas).

Rich reportedly said he wanted to start a branch of Dotcom’s New Zealand Internet Party in the U.S. He was tired of “corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.” Dotcom references an interview he gave Bloomberg in May 2015. In it, he hinted that Wikileaks would be releasing information about Hillary Clinton and the election.

But he left it at that. He said Rich’s family has asked him to be sensitive to their loss in his public comments. He says he is fully willing to provide full details to U.S. law enforcement and Congress.

Follow Kim Dotcom ✔ @KimDotcom If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source. 6:42 PM - 19 May 2017 12,654 12,654 Retweets 16,487 16,487 likes Twitter Ads info & Privacy Kim tweeted at Google administrators, asking them to reveal the contents of Rich’s gmail accounts to Wikileaks. Kim once told Rush Limbaugh he intends to appear on his radio show to discuss the evidence. Sean Hannity has invited him on his show.

YouTube ‎@YouTube Follow Kim Dotcom ✔ @KimDotcom Dear @rushlimbaugh, one day I will tell you on your show what really happened. It will be a very entertaining hour 😎
11:05 PM - 6 Mar 2017 242 242 Retweets 432 432 likes Twitter Ads info & Privacy A second person also came forward last weekend, anonymously posting on the /pol/ political channel of social media bulletin board 4chan. They said that that many in D.C. know that Rich leaked the emails, but were afraid to come forward. The anonymous person said that the DNC is terrified. In a second post, the person hints that the labor organization SEIU knows something about his death.

Amateur Sleuths Doing the Work the Mainstream Media Won’t Amateur sleuths posting on the 4chan and Reddit found accounts that belonged to Rich. They were fairly easy to identify due to his unique personality quirks. They had names like Pandas4Progress. His posts reflected his preference for Sanders in the election. They also reveal his disappointment with the Democrats’ rigged party system.

Strangely, his posts have been edited since his accounts were discovered. His email address was removed from one post — notably the email address identified the anonymous account as his.

The owners of a Pandas4Bernie account issued a statement on Monday asserting they are not affiliated with Rich. However, they did include a sentence revealing they believe he was the whistleblower.

We may not be Seth Rich, but we can do justice to his life by extending the effects of his work, by honoring the courage of whistleblowers who put their lives on the line to expose the truths that animate our demands for justice, and ultimately to break the power of corrupt, undemocratic elites once and for all over our lives and institutions. The account indicates that some of the people behind the account are active participants in #JusticeForSeth, an effort trying to solve his murder.

The amateur sleuths on the bulletin boards have put together many revealing pieces of information related to the DNC emails and Rich’s murder. The police report showed that at least three of the responding officers wore body cameras. Where is that footage?

Rich was alive when they appeared on the scene. The EMTs who treated him told Rich’s parents later that they were surprised he did not live. Rich acted confused however, because when he was asked where he lived, he gave a previous address. Someone claiming to be a doctor who treated Rich after he was taken to the hospital posted an anonymous comment on Reddit. The commenter asserted that Rich’s condition was stable at the hospital. But then medical staff was told not to attend to him.

The manager of the bar where Rich was last seen before his death said police never contacted the bar. The bar had surveillance video the police could have requested. After Rich’s death, his girlfriend told a local news station she thought he was murdered “out of anger.” The D.C. police chief at the time was known for hobnobbing with the Clinton campaign and DNC officials.

Wikileaks All But Admits the Leaker is Rich Julian Assange, the owner of Wikileaks, has hinted several times that Rich is the insider who leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Less than two weeks after Rich was murdered, Wikileaks tweeted that it was offering a $20,000 reward for information.

On a Dutch news program, Assange said, “Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. A 27-year-old that works for the DNC was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons, as he was walking down the street in Washington, D.C.”

In another cryptic tweet on Monday, Assange presciently hinted that someone outside of Wikileaks might identify Rich as the source. Assange also uses the hashtag #SethRich in his tweets about him.

Follow Julian Assange @JulianAssange WikiLeaks has never disclosed a source. Sources sometimes talk to other parties but identities never emerge from WikiLeaks. #SethRich 2:08 AM - 22 May 2017 10,761 10,761 Retweets 19,418 19,418 likes Twitter Ads info & Privacy Shutting Down Coverage Last week, the mainstream media attacked the testimony of Rod Wheeler, the private investigator hired by the Rich family. Wheeler had told Fox News that Rich leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks. However, he admitted later that he hadn’t personally seen the evidence. Rather, he came to that conclusion based on comments made by a federal investigator to Fox News. That anonymous source said he had seen the case file and that “44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.”

Fox News pulled the article on Tuesday. The left is also putting pressure on Fox News and Sean Hannity’s advertisers to stop his ongoing coverage.

Rich’s family has asked people to stop their investigations, calling it conspiratorial. They hired a spokesperson who handles crisis communications for Democrats, Brad Bauman. They suggested pressuring Wikileaks to reveal its evidence of the connection to their son. Strangely, Bauman convinced them not to.

However, in this video, Rich’s parents profusely thank everyone who has been trying to find the murderers.

Follow Democrats for Trump @YoungDems4Trump MSM LIED about #SethRich's parents not wanting coverage. Here's a them ON VIDEO thanking everyone for investigating! 11:25 PM - 20 May 2017 3,005 3,005 Retweets 3,903 3,903 likes Twitter Ads info & Privacy A Nathan Rich, who claims to be a cousin of Seth Rich, has been tweeting about the likely connection. In one tweet, he raised his suspicions. Another family member responded and admonished him for the tweet. He deleted it, but it has been archived.

Jonathan Rich tweet

The Democrats and their allies in the mainstream media are trying to shut down the investigative work, labeling it as conspiracy theories. But they don’t control the evidence. At this point, there’s more evidence that the DNC emails were leaked to Wikileaks than that the DNC was hacked by Russia. Congress and the FBI should at least expand their probe to question Assange and Dotcom.

mazrim

• Getbig V
The FBI spent a lot of time and $$ investigating Hillary's emails.
In the end it looked bad but wasn't criminal.

Trump is being investigated for the Russia connection.
It looks bad, but clear proof is required before they impeach & convict him.

It's the FBI to investigate domestic issues.
BUT the bar is set high before we convict our elected leaders of crimes.

I'd much rather spend tax dollars on investigations to insure our officials do the right thing.
Proof of it looking bad for Trump? So far all we have heard is nothing there.

Hillary was criminal. All she had to do was fit the criteria of negligence and not intent. She did from Comey's own mouth.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And this was the politicking I was referring too.  Because it doesn't matter. He can think whatever he wants. His job is to testify on whether there was proof collusion, there is no proof, it's been a year now. One of the reasons why the dems lost election was there was too much spending and wasting of money. Now that they're out they've found another to use tax payer money on something as useless as this.

I think there were 7 Benghazi investigations and I don't recall you demanding that those be ended prematurely

How much money did  we waste on those?

Try to keep in mind that your party controls both houses of Congress so talk to them if you feel they should end these investigations

Special Counsel will continue along with the FBI

Try to also recall that the special prosecutor for Clinton started out investigating Whitewater and found nothing but it led to Congress impeaching Clinton for lying about a blowjob

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I think there were 7 Benghazi investigations and I don't recall you demanding that those be ended prematurely

How much money did  we waste on those?

Try to keep in mind that your party controls both houses of Congress so talk to them if you feel they should end these investigations

Special Counsel will continue along with the FBI

Try to also recall that the special prosecutor for Clinton started out investigating Whitewater and found nothing but it led to Congress impeaching Clinton for lying about a blowjob

And they're still going on. Remember the 60k + emails that were deleted, the server in the bathroom, the hammered phone, the destroyed computers, the lies to congress....

So I'll ask one more time, where is the proof of collusion with Trump and the Russians?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And they're still going on. Remember the 60k + emails that were deleted, the server in the bathroom, the hammered phone, the destroyed computers, the lies to congress....

So I'll ask one more time, where is the proof of collusion with Trump and the Russians?

hell yeah man

I'm hearing a lot about that investigations into the  "60k + emails that were deleted, the server in the bathroom, the hammered phone, the destroyed computers, the lies to congress."

it's gonna all break out any day now

what's up with Congress charging Lois Lerner

is that going to happen soon?....before the Hillary email bathroom server thing?

pretty soon..right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
hell yeah man

I'm hearing a lot about that investigations into the  "60k + emails that were deleted, the server in the bathroom, the hammered phone, the destroyed computers, the lies to congress."

it's gonna all break out any day now

what's up with Congress charging Lois Lerner

is that going to happen soon?....before the Hillary email bathroom server thing?

pretty soon..right?

Wait, so just to be clear. Because you're not hearing about in the "media" means it's not still going on? Is that what you're saying?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wait, so just to be clear. Because you're not hearing about in the "media" means it's not still going on? Is that what you're saying?

it's definitely still going on

there is a lot of smoke and there has to be something there if we just keep looking

right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Proof of it looking bad for Trump? So far all we have heard is nothing there.

Hillary was criminal. All she had to do was fit the criteria of negligence and not intent. She did from Comey's own mouth.

LOL, as Trump himself said on the campaign trail ;
" I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot someone and I wouldn't lose voters ."

Amazes me how we have so many blind loyalists.

Even if proof comes out and Trump leaves office, most of you will say he was sabotaged by the media LOL.
Reminds me of diehard fans that refuse to accept any call the refs make on your team.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hmmmm, I find it odd that you didn't think investigating Hillary to be a "waste of $$".

None of us are 100% objective, but you have a definite political bias Coach.
It's a total waste for BOTH of us , to attempt a serious debate.

NO biggy, and I sincerely wish you continued success in your training business.

mazrim

• Getbig V
LOL, as Trump himself said on the campaign trail ;
" I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot someone and I wouldn't lose voters ."

Amazes me how we have so many blind loyalists.

Even if proof comes out and Trump leaves office, most of you will say he was sabotaged by the media LOL.
Reminds me of diehard fans that refuse to accept any call the refs make on your team.
So you have nothing, Bud. Make a claim then back it up. Your answer had nothing to do with what I posted. Rambling fool. Sorry, but even your democratic leaders have repeatedly said there is nothing there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims
IBT ^
Posted on 5/25/2017, 10:32:28 AM by TigerClaws

Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom is currently embroiled in a row over claims he might have hacked into the email of murdered Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich.

More from IBTimes UK Technology Seth Rich conspiracies reignite claim murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source Republican lawmaker suggests DNC hack may have been 'insider job' citing 'stuff on the internet' Eugene Kaspersky on cyber-espionage: 'The reality is that everyone hacks everyone' Dotcom has penned an open letter to Rich's family clarifying points about the ongoing dispute and has shared the letter exclusively with IBTimes UK.

WikiLeaks WikiLeaks Reuters

Why advertise with us OPEN LETTER FROM KIM DOTCOM TO FAMILY OF SETH RICH

Family of Seth Rich c/- Aaron Rich UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Aaron SETH RICH – DNC LEAKS

Introduction

Why advertise with us 1. As you know, you and I have previously corresponded after I reached out to you to offer my assistance with the GoFundMe campaign on behalf of the family of Mr Rich (family). I understand from our communications that you are representing the family in relation to the ongoing investigation into Mr Rich's death and I am writing to you in that capacity.

2. In particular, I am writing regarding recent statements about me that have been reported globally (including in New Zealand) and attributed to the family. As set out in more detail below, some of these statements are false and defamatory.

3. The purpose of this letter is to formally request that the family and their representatives cease from making such statements about me going forward. This request is made in the spirit of us constructively moving forward and allowing the investigation into the DNC leak to progress without delay so that there can be an informed decision on whether it had any involvement in Mr Rich's death, as many fear.

4. However, if these statements do not cease, it will be necessary for me to take further action. It is ironic that the family complain of others potentially making statements that they fear (without actually knowing) will be incorrect and then make incorrect statements about me themselves.

5. I remain prepared to assist in the investigation, as I have said. While I want to show understanding to the family in this difficult time, I also maintain that what I have said is true and will be substantiated upon investigation. While that may be difficult for the family to accept, in time I expect it to play a valuable part in revealing the truth. However, that is a matter for the current investigation. I simply wish to make sure that the investigators have the benefit of my evidence.

6. I have said that I will share what I know, and why, with the relevant authorities if the appropriate arrangements can be made. That is what I understand from our communications the family also want. The family, once fully informed, can then make up their own mind, as will the investigation. However, that will not happen by ignoring the evidence of witnesses like me who are prepared to speak up, or by seeking to discredit such witnesses by pre-emptively attacking their credibility. I simply ask that the family listen, before attacking.

The statements

7. The statements in question include:

(a) variations on the statements below reported in the Washington Post article 'The life and death of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory'; and

(b) allegations in the letter I understand the family sent to Fox News to the effect that I have previously used false evidence.

8. Both are without any factual basis, for the reasons set out below.

Washington Post article

9. The Washington Post article states (in part):

When Seth Rich's Gmail account received an alert this week from Mega.com, attempting to start a new account on a website created by the New Zealand-based Internet businessman and convicted hacker Kim Dotcom, his family knew that something was off.Over seven frenzied days, Dotcom had become a leading purveyor of the theory that Rich, a staffer at the Democratic National Committee who was shot dead near his home in Northeast Washington last summer, had supplied DNC documents to WikiLeaks and was killed as a result. Multiple security analysts and an FBI investigation have tied the release to hackers with ties to Russia. D.C. police have said repeatedly that they think Rich was slain in a random robbery attempt.

According to experts and Rich's family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich's email. Joel Rich, who maintains his late son's Gmail account, did not click the link. Meanwhile, Dotcom was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a revelation.

The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich's email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to "prove" his role in the DNC hack.

10. The clear inference the reader is invited to draw from the above is that I attempted to hack Mr Rich's email account. This is simply not true and is made without any genuine foundation. As you know, the email correspondence between us can be checked and contains no such threat.

11. It is alleged that Mr Rich's email account received a verification email from mega.nz. That may be so. But that does not mean that any attempt was made to hack his email account. Literally anyone could have gone to Mega.nz and registered an account there using Mr Rich's gmail address, which was publicly known. That would then have resulted in Mega sending a verification email to that address. If someone had registered Mr Rich's email at Dropbox for example, Dropbox would likewise have sent a confirmation link. That has nothing to do with hacking.

12. If there has been an attempt to hack Mr Rich's email account, I know nothing of it and there is no connection to me. There is no credible basis in fact to link me to any attempted hacking of Mr Rich's email. If the family genuinely believe they can establish a link, which I do not accept, then by all means disclose that and I will respond to it and rebut it openly. I would welcome this. Once the allegation is shown to be without foundation, the focus could once again return to the DNC leaks and Mr Rich's death.

13. The suggestion that I am attempting to plant evidence into Mr Rich's email account would appear to be an attempt to discredit any evidence I may give before I have a chance to give it. That those who seek to speak the truth are, as I have been, subjected to a smear campaign to try to discredit them indicates to me that the truth is known and not welcome.

Letter to Fox News

14. The family's letter to Fox News includes the following false statements about me:

(a) "In March, Kim circulated a letter purporting to show a conspiracy against him".

(b) "New Zealand law enforcement officials investigated the letter thoroughly and discovered without a shadow of a doubt that the letter was a forgery".

(c) "[He has] in the past, been caught using fabricated email evidence to forward his own agenda and confuse people".

(d) "[He is] known to have pushed false evidence in the past".

15. These statements are incorrect because:

(a) I did not, in March or at any other time, circulate a letter purporting to show a conspiracy against me. The alleged "letter" and "fabricated email evidence" referred to is an alleged email from Kevin Tsujihara (Chief Executive of Warner Brothers) to Michael Ellis (Asia-Pacific president of the Motion Picture Association of America) (Email). The Email came to light in 2014. I did not publish, and never used, this email as, once it was provided to me, I was concerned as to whether it was reliable.

(b) I did not circulate the Email. Rather, the New Zealand Herald obtained a copy of the Email and published it. For my part, I have publicly and transparently stated that the email was easy to discredit because it did not have headers and I declined to use it for that reason. It is a matter of public record that the Email was not in fact used or disclosed by me. This is of course the opposite of what the statements in the family's letter contend.

16. Accordingly, there is no factual basis for the statements in the letter. To the contrary, the facts clearly indicate that I was not prepared to, and did not, use evidence that could not be verified. To suggest otherwise is misleading and defamatory.

A way forward

17. The statements above appear to have been a calculated "pre-emptive strike" on my reputation and credibility. The sad irony is that, as my conduct since receipt of the family's email clearly shows, I was, and remain, prepared to accommodate the family's wishes. Indeed, for respecting their wishes and making no further public comment, I have been subjected to considerable criticism online and in the global media. However, I was prepared to weather this criticism in the interests of accommodating the family's concerns.

18. It is unfortunate that matters have come to this as my objective is the same as the family's – to see that the truth comes out and justice is done. What appears to have been overlooked is that the easiest thing for someone in my position to do in this situation would be to say nothing at all. However, that would not have helped or been right.

19. As should be clear from my conduct, and the emails we exchanged, I do not wish to cause any distress for the family. But nor can I sit idly by without communicating what I know to the appropriate authorities. I will, through my legal team, progress the necessary arrangements with the authorities.

20. As I have repeatedly stated, while this process is ongoing, I do not intend to make further public comment. However, I now find myself in the invidious position where, out of deference and respect to the family, I have declined to make further public comment but now find my reputation and credibility under attack from the family. If I am forced to respond publicly to these incorrect and unfair allegations, it would have the opposite effect of what the family has asked me to do and I have sought to accommodate.

21. I therefore request that, in the meantime, the family refrain from repeating the false statements described in this letter. I have not taken the step of commencing defamation proceedings in relation to the above statements although I would be entitled to do so in New Zealand. I reserve all of my rights and remedies in this regard. My preference is that the family and I move forward together. If, after learning what I have to say through the appropriate channels (as requested by the family), the family choose not to accept it, that is a matter for the family. I seek only to pass on what I know so that the truth can be fully and openly investigated and then reported on. Why that should cause me to be unduly attacked raises more questions than it answers. My view is that the truth is not something to be feared.

22. If, however, the statements are repeated, I will have no choice but to consider the formal legal options available to me. I hope this will not be necessary, hence this correspondence.

23. Please consider this request made in good faith and confirm by return that the family and its agents will cease from further linking me to the alleged attempted hack of Mr Rich's email and other unsupportable allegations.

Yours sincerely, Kim Dotcom

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hmmmm, I find it odd that you didn't think investigating Hillary to be a "waste of $$".

None of us are 100% objective, but you have a definite political bias Coach.
It's a total waste for BOTH of us , to attempt a serious debate.

NO biggy, and I sincerely wish you continued success in your training business.

How much more direct evidence do you need?

Here's an example for the 1000th time...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How much more direct evidence do you need?

Here's an example for the 1000th time...

HOLY SHIT !!!!

Our phony "coach" finally figured out how to post a youtube video after having it explained to him about a thousand times

So when is Trey Gowdy going to bring Hilary up on charges.  Will it be before or after Lois Lerner?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
HOLY SHIT !!!!

Our phony "coach" finally figured out how to post a youtube video after having it explained to him about a thousand times

So when is Trey Gowdy going to bring Hilary up on charges.  Will it be before or after Lois Lerner?

Who knows but if there wasn't so much obstruction from the last administration this wouldn't be an issue anymore, sunshine. That being said why was there a cover up?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who knows but if there wasn't so much obstruction from the last administration this wouldn't be an issue anymore, sunshine. That being said why was there a cover up?

cover up?

I doubt it

probably just a Republican Witch Hunt

but I guess what they should do is investigate (another one - I think this would be #8) just to make super certain there is no cover up

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
cover up?

I doubt it

probably just a Republican Witch Hunt

but I guess what they should do is investigate (another one - I think this would be #8) just to make super certain there is no cover up

right?

HillCUNT was a witch so it was valid 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
HillCUNT was a witch so it was valid 

weird

even when you're criticizing Hillary you still have Obama on your mind

what is it about that picture that you find so appealing?

how may pics of Obama do you have saved on your computer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Only like 5-10 - the ones most ridiculous and ludicrous to show how moronic it was electing that dope to 8 years in office. 

weird

even when you're criticizing Hillary you still have Obama on your mind

what is it about that picture that you find so appealing?

how may pics of Obama do you have saved on your computer

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Only like 5-10 - the ones most ridiculous and ludicrous to show how moronic it was electing that dope to 8 years in office. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Only 4 that really matter to show how ridiculous it was having these communist losers in office for 8 years, 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2018, 08:04:07 AM »
Seth Rich’s Father Confirmed His Son Was the Wikileaks Leaker (Trunc.)
Gateway Pundit ^ | Mar. 2, 2018 | Cssandra Fairbanks
Posted on 3/2/2018, 3:39:28 PM by libstripper

Article's full title:

Exclusive=> Insider Ed Butowsky: Seth Rich’s Father Confirmed His Son Was the Wikileaks Leaker

Text of excerpt:

Ed Butowsky, the man who offered to assist the family of Seth Rich with the cost of hiring a private investigator, has told the Gateway Pundit that during a December 2016 conversation with the father of the slain staffer he confirmed that he “knew what his sons did.”

Butowsky further stated that the family was deeply concerned with their son being remembered for helping to get President Donald Trump elected.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...