Author Topic: Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation  (Read 3388 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Of course we know this is fake  ::)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

"Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence an ongoing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations."

"Mr. Comey created similar memos — including some that are classified — about every phone call and meeting he had with the president, the two people said."

Ruffian

• Getbig II
Re: Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 03:35:57 PM »
Wouldn't it be something if Comey ended both Hillary and Trump? If this is true there is no way Trump gets out of an Obstruction of Justice charge. I will wait for coach to call me a liberal, even though I am a right down the middle of the road moderate.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:19:41 PM »
Impeachment proceedings are no longer a question of 'if', but 'when.'

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »
Impeachment proceedings are no longer a question of 'if', but 'when.'

if or when it doesn't happen, are you going to keep whining about it? and keep going on and on and on, and stomp your feet and jump up n down like a typical libtard? if they don't get the Donald on this one, they never will..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 09:45:41 PM »
They said it reads, that Trump said he hopes the Russian and Flynn investigation would end. Is that really a bad thing to say. People hope for a lot of things, that is not telling someone to do something.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 09:49:38 PM »
You can't believe anything Comey says. If Trump really asked him to stop the investigation, why did Comey wait until he was fired to say something about this. He should have brought this up at the time if he felt it was really wrong. Hope is not a command.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »
if or when it doesn't happen, are you going to keep whining about it? and keep going on and on and on, and stomp your feet and jump up n down like a typical libtard? if they don't get the Donald on this one, they never will..

you're pretty sweet, bro.  libtard is fucking hillarious.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 10:16:09 PM »
....sure he did ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 12:09:01 AM »
Show me the memo or GTFO.

I'm tired of this crap.

Show me the money or shut up.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 08:24:10 AM »
You can't believe anything Comey says. If Trump really asked him to stop the investigation, why did Comey wait until he was fired to say something about this. He should have brought this up at the time if he felt it was really wrong. Hope is not a command.
Exactly.

Too bad assistant FBI director said Trump has done nothing to obstruct.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 08:51:46 AM »
The Dems keep shooting themselves in the foot. Lie after lie. Their incessant lies is what got Trump elected. But I have a feeling all this doing is pissing Trump and his close circle off. I think you're going see Clinton go down, her, Obama, Soro's are all behind this.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »
This Comey memo bullshit is to divert attention away from Obama's unmasking and using spying on American citizens for political gain and keep that crime out of the news

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 02:32:07 PM »
Of course we know this is fake  ::)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

"Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence an ongoing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations."

"Mr. Comey created similar memos — including some that are classified — about every phone call and meeting he had with the president, the two people said."

Will you stop promoting fake news?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:29 PM »

I'm tired of this crap.

TBH every day it seems the media is touting the next "big story" that's going to end Trump.
I had little faith in msm years ago, less during the election and even less now. I don't think there is an unbiased news source anywhere.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 10:05:45 PM »
TBH every day it seems the media is touting the next "big story" that's going to end Trump.
I had little faith in msm years ago, less during the election and even less now. I don't think there is an unbiased news source anywhere.

No. There is not.

News is all editorial now. It's bullshit.

I agree. Every day it's Trump's undoing. It gets old. It is old. Sick and tired of it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 01:04:49 AM »
I will say. The one thing I really really think is stupid.

Russians in the Oval Office?!

That's never done. Why did he do that?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 06:28:13 AM »
So which is it Comey?  Are you telling the truth now or were you telling the truth before when you were under oath?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/17/comey-under-oath-have-not-experienced-any-requests-to-stop-fbi-investigations/

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 06:47:05 AM »

I'm tired of this crap.

+1

Show the memo, if it is fake or just more bullshit, put the lying fuck in jail.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 07:01:45 AM »
Even if it exists, the memo is just a record of HIS recollections that HE created.  That's not what any sane person would call evidence.  Especially when you consider that it only came out after he had been fired.

I'm not falling for any of this shit.  It's been quite transparent what the political establishment and the press have been trying to do to Donald Trump since before he even took office.  They are trying to undermine and delegitimize his presidency with a daily assault of negative reporting and manufactured scandals.  They want to erode his public support, make it impossible for him to govern and then find a way to get him removed from office.  They refuse to accept the results of a democratic election.  They freely admit that they are trying to destroy and get revenge against Donald Trump.  They despise the voters that elected him and will not tolerate defeat.  It is corruption plain and simple.

People have a short memory but we should all know who these people are.  Wikileaks shined a light on what a bunch of corrupt, dishonest criminals these people are.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 07:11:18 AM »
Even if it exists, the memo is just a record of HIS recollections that HE created.  That's not what any sane person would call evidence.  Especially when you consider that it only came out after he had been fired.

I'm not falling for any of this shit.  It's been quite transparent what the political establishment and the press have been trying to do to Donald Trump since before he even took office.  They are trying to undermine and delegitimize his presidency with a daily assault of negative reporting and manufactured scandals.  They want to erode his public support, make it impossible for him to govern and then find a way to get him removed from office.  They refuse to accept the results of a democratic election.  They freely admit that they are trying to destroy and get revenge against Donald Trump.  They despise the voters that elected him and will not tolerate defeat.  It is corruption plain and simple.

People have a short memory but we should all know who these people are.  Wikileaks shined a light on what a bunch of corrupt, dishonest criminals these people are.

FBI memos carry a lot of weight...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 07:28:50 AM »

So why did he claim no one asked him to end any investigations before when he was under oath?

Was he lying then, or now?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »

No, before obama, Holder, lynch, rice, and Jim Comey FBI memos used to carry a lot of weight.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »

I'm tired of this crap.

x2

I'm glad I've been MIA from this board/internet lately.

Everyday at 5:00 pm, a brand new "bombshell" press release - reminds me of Hannity for the past 8 years.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »
x2

I'm glad I've been MIA from this board/internet lately.

Everyday at 5:00 pm, a brand new "bombshell" press release - reminds me of Hannity for the past 8 years.

HAH!!!

That's pretty true. Nothing ever comes from 95% of this shit... 99%? 99.9999%?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 02:31:52 PM »

I agree.