Author Topic: The plot thickens... Will trump survive the comey fiasco...  (Read 8624 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The plot thickens... Will trump survive the comey fiasco...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 09:49:18 PM »
 ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 09:54:14 PM »
I said this before, if Comey tought the word hope was a command, why did he wait until he was fired to bring it up.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 10:09:52 PM »
News's been fun this week, and it's only Tuesday. Wheels coming off the train, bigly. Watching stupid people desperately trying to defend other stupid people is just good TV.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »
News's been fun this week, and it's only Tuesday. Wheels coming off the train, bigly. Watching stupid people desperately trying to defend other stupid people is just good TV.  

Why do you keep putting yourself in this position?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 10:18:03 PM »
keep an eye on Manafort coach. He is the guy who will bring your guy down.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 10:46:52 PM »

I was talking about the TV idiots, pal, not "stupid" here. Plus, you should really wait for Rush and Levin on this. Fresh damage here, you're gonna want the new talking points.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 11:00:13 PM »
;D

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-comey-fbi/index.html

;D

CNN = fake news, I won't even read that shit.

Let's get back to Susan Rice and Barack Obama unmasking crimes so we can finally see a few of these lying pieces of shit go to jail.

I'd also suggest that the Lib reporters who pen these bullshit CNN, WaPo, and NYT articles be put in jail when the truth comes out and the story is found to be all lies.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »
CNN has so badly discredited itself at this point that it's a parody.

For example.  Reporter goes ballistic at Navy SEAL after he questions media's agenda:

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 11:30:11 PM »

For example.  Reporter goes ballistic at Navy SEAL after he questions media's agenda:

Did that crazy bitch really ask that guy who he was to question the stellar reporters (reporting?) at CNN?

Jesus Christ it is so gratifying to watch these liberal snowflakes melt.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 11:37:39 PM »
^^ yup.

Honestly, prior to Jan of this year, I thought all media was honest, trustworthy, non-biased... especially in a 'free' country like the States.  Sure, individual reporters may have had their personal views reflect on some of the things they talked about, but on the whole I thought you could watch something as stellar as CNN and come away with full confidence knowing you haven't been lied to.

But after seeing things like that... again, and again, and again... seeing the way they twist words and sensationalize the most insignificant things ("Trump has TWO ice cream cones!") I'm never taking what they say at face value again.

They've done it to themselves.  Lots of the population is waking up.  These are the final wails of a dying banshee

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 12:14:05 AM »
I said this before, if Comey tought the word hope was a command, why did he wait until he was fired to bring it up.

If it did happen. This is a huge IF. Let's just go along with it for a second though.

If it happened, then it would mean that Comey was just finishing an investigation to a conclusion. If you get some crime happening and you are investigating, you don't jump up and say "aha we got ya".

You wait and see what other stuff happens and produce multiple or charges or have more evidence to the crime in question.

That's the only reason I can think of.

Again, I am not buying it until the memo which is supposedly in a file and was dated and filed away is produced.

Period.

Until then, it's just democrats being bullshitters.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 12:17:50 AM »
I wish 240 was here to help everyone sort through this mess. 240 always had a way of getting to the truth.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 02:01:59 AM »
CNN = fake news, I won't even read that shit.

Let's get back to Susan Rice and Barack Obama unmasking crimes so we can finally see a few of these lying pieces of shit go to jail.

I'd also suggest that the Lib reporters who pen these bullshit CNN, WaPo, and NYT articles be put in jail when the truth comes out and the story is found to be all lies.

You have no idea how childishly beta this whole fear of 'fake news' sounds, huh? You're honestly so insecure you can't even judge for yourself whether their evidence holds up and proves your fucking cult leader has been the one lying all along?

You DO know you're a cultist, right?

Because FBI is approaching the compound at this point, and your shit's about to go up in flames. Good time to decide whether or not he's really Jesus, bro.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 02:52:12 AM »
Mainstream news has been doing this for years. it's only because of the Internet/social.media that it's been recorded for everyone to see. Still doesn't stop them from being lying weasels as most of the general public has the memory of a turnip.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 03:04:15 AM »
His name was Seth Rich...oh wait, the press doesn't want to talk about that...because that would disprove the Russia lie and prove the DNC are murderers...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 03:05:58 AM »
You have no idea how childishly beta this whole fear of 'fake news' sounds, huh? You're honestly so insecure you can't even judge for yourself whether their evidence holds up and proves your fucking cult leader has been the one lying all along?

Because FBI is approaching the compound at this point, and your shit's about to go up in flames. Good time to decide whether or not he's really Jesus, bro.   

you have no idea how childishly beta your flawed defense of media sources that have blatantly distorted facts over and over again sounds, huh?
 :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:33 AM »
CNN is the new Political TMZ.

Everything they put out is sensational bullshit, that has no merit whatsoever.   ???

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 05:48:27 AM »
Didn't it used to be a reporter would get tipped off from someone and then they had to do an investigation to find proof/facts and then they would run the story?  It seems now, all they do is cite an anonymous source and run everything they hear.  And people wonder why no one trusts the mainstream media and people shout fake news all the time. It plays right into Trump's hands.  The media is supposed to keep people honest, but intead they're so obsessed with trying to ruin Trump, they're killing their own credibility.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2017, 05:53:51 AM »
Didn't it used to be a reporter would get tipped off from someone and then they had to do an investigation to find proof/facts and then they would run the story?  It seems now, all they do is cite an anonymous source and run everything they hear.  And people wonder why no one trusts the mainstream media and people shout fake news all the time. It plays right into Trump's hands.  The media is supposed to keep people honest, but intead they're so obsessed with trying to ruin Trump, they're killing their own credibility.

Furthermore, what is the actual story CNN is running?  "Sources say that James Comey created a memo, stating that Trump asked for the investigation to be dropped."

Let's look at the facts:

1.  Sources say....
2.  Comey typed a memo that alleges....

Where's the story?  Where are the facts?   ???

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 07:58:20 AM »

The person leading your cult is whack job Nancy Pelosi, the bastions of fair and honest reporting to a liberal are Rachel Madcow and Anderson Takeitinthepooper.

I'm good with Trump....MAGA bitches, for 8 more fucking years!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 08:04:08 AM »

Fox News has no right to talk.....especially with their confidential sources spreading lies about Hillary and Rape Dungeons in Pizzerias and other bullshit
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 09:36:16 AM »
I wish 240 was here to help everyone sort through this mess. 240 always had a way of getting to the truth.

240 had tremendous investigative skills, he never pursued any STRAW MAN argument leads. He would SKEETER himself to the front of the line and not GIMMICK around in getting to the truth.

Like the time he proved George Zimmerman guilty......oops!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 09:37:27 AM »
240 had tremendous investigative skills, he never pursued any STRAW MAN argument leads. He would SKEETER himself to the front of the line and not GIMMICK around in getting to the truth.

Like the time he proved George Zimmerman guilty......oops!

Exactly. 240 was a true visionary.
X

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:51 AM »
Exactly. 240 was a true visionary.

Yes, he saw things the Trayvon Martin (PIP) jury never could have imagined.

And he posted excellent pics of his badassery.