Author Topic: Social Media needs to go away  (Read 5905 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Social Media needs to go away
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:14:16 AM »
Social media has essentially started the demise of mankind.  Companies can't even come out with a promotional campaign anymore because if someone is too tanned or too white, or they use fun language they get a bunch of pussies behind a computer that make a fuss and force them to shut down the promo.  the whole world is going to shit because lazy assholes now have a voice and can spread it to millions in a second.  For every good thing that might come out of social media 100 shitty things follow.  This world would be so much better without it.  People might actually start leaving the house and look up once in a while.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Social Media needs to go away
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 11:20:26 AM »
Going to be a lot of Millennials on antidepressants later in their lives due to the social media facade.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 11:22:30 AM »
Leaving the house doesn't sound too promising...  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:59:16 PM »
I feel threatened and offended by this thread.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:01:35 PM »
Going to be a lot of Millennials on antidepressants later in their lives due to the social media facade.

This

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 01:42:32 PM »
I #feel #threatened and #offended by #thisthread.

Fixed that for ya.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 01:55:54 PM »
#ingyoursister

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 01:57:49 PM »
🐸🙈🙊🐵🎨🚀🐋😇🤓💯

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 02:04:31 PM »
Technology is like a box of Pandora, once it's open it stays open

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 02:35:11 PM »
They say it's a double edged sword, which I never understood since a double edged sword performs the same function in either direction.  It's not like the left edge of the sword puts things previously cut back together again.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 02:39:42 PM »
Look ...... Plates

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 02:42:50 PM »
Look ...... Plates

Ha, well played :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 02:47:12 PM »
I see a steaming pile of shit on the ground

Now- I see a bunch of dumb people playing with that steaming pile of shit

I want nothing to do with said steaming pile of shit or those people so I'll avoid steaming piles of shit and people who enjoy steaming piles of shit

I don't like steaming piles of shit HOWEVER that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist

so, social media doesn't need to go away

if you don't like it- just avoid it

and if you're afraid of what society will become in 20 years then just be happy that you'll be like the Wilson brother's character in "idiotocracy" (sp)...ironically I think I spelled that wrong

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 02:49:32 PM »
Social media has essentially started the demise of mankind.  Companies can't even come out with a promotional campaign anymore because if someone is too tanned or too white, or they use fun language they get a bunch of pussies behind a computer that make a fuss and force them to shut down the promo.  the whole world is going to shit because lazy assholes now have a voice and can spread it to millions in a second.  For every good thing that might come out of social media 100 shitty things follow.  This world would be so much better without it.  People might actually start leaving the house and look up once in a while.

Sadly I agree!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 03:06:33 PM »
So cal media has essentially started the demise of mankind.  Companies can't even come out with a promotional campaign anymore because if someone is too tanned or too white, or they use fun language they get a bunch of pussies behind a computer that make a fuss and force them to shut down the promo.  the whole world is going to shit because lazy assholes now have a voice and can spread it to millions in a second.  For every good thing that might come out of social media 100 shitty things follow.  This world would be so much better without it.  People might actually start leaving the house and look up once in a while.

You are correct, media in Southern California sucks ass!
Q

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 05:16:38 PM »

I want nothing to do with said steaming pile of shit or those people so I'll avoid steaming piles of shit and people who enjoy steaming piles of shit

I don't like steaming piles of shit HOWEVER that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist

and if you're afraid of what society will become in 20 years then just be happy that you'll be like the Wilson brother's character in "idiotocracy" (sp)...ironically I think I spelled that wrong

This is So Poetic, actual tears started rolling down from my eyes!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 01:44:27 AM »
Social media and todays pussies  ::)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 05:02:12 AM »
Fixed that for ya.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.....LOL. ...good one

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 06:35:31 AM »

Bad analogy.  Social media is everywhere.  If the streets were littered with Steaming piles of shit every 2 feet then your comparison might work.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 06:43:14 AM »
The simile is apt.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 08:16:05 AM »

this is so true! well said. what i dont get though is how these dindus who cant read  or write or count can do all these electronic gadgets! cameras videos computers etc.  they cant be voice activated there is NO computer in the world that could understand a single thing they say! it would kill itself trying to figure anything they said!! lol

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2017, 08:25:07 AM »
Got that right,  im tired of my wife trawling fb all evening while she has her soaps on or my daughter snapping a picture of her pouting everytime she sends a message on Snapchat.  On rare occasions the 6 of us in my family are sat together I look round the room and everyone is eyes down on a device.  I make a conscious effort to leave mine alone, it looks pathetic and I often leave the room to escape it and find something better to do.It's a sad state we live in where kids and teenagers think their life is over without social media or a video game to play. 

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2017, 08:27:48 AM »
It's not that. It's about someone wants to be offended so they can get attention. Mainly fat and/or ugly women.

Some companies use it with their campaign to gain attention anyway. Like they have a radio presenter say 'Many people have complained this ad is racist because there's a black man with a white woman' then the company can issue a pre prepared statement to say they love everyone. But otherwise no-one knows about the fucking ad anyway until this comes out.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2017, 08:28:14 AM »
getbig is social media

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2017, 08:35:24 AM »